Yo

Hey you whore sluts I'm 19 make 15/hr in tx I want a car maybe an Audi (older used one ) but i want to keep it under 10,000 would repair costs be too much and what other cars would you recommend (I got a Hyundai accent ATM)

Then I suggest you avoid an audi. Look on the sticky, pick a category you like, and look for a nice example.

Repair and main. Sorry the car I'd get would be in good working condition

keep the hyundai accent.

>I'd get would be in good working condition

that doesnt mean shit. audi's are shit.

stick with your car or buy a civic and shut the fuck up.

Its dying / dead replaced the motor once might have to again its 08 and I'm not going to put any more money into it bought it at 2,500

Civic won't do. I also like the veloster , eclipse , and the crossfire

Ah so good looking cars instead of good performance. In that case get a veloster

newer audis are pretty reliable,not sure about ones you can get for under 10k
get a lexus IS
i'm more interested in why you had to replace the engine on a car from 2008

>I also like the veloster , eclipse , and the crossfire

All I do is work and go out with friends dont really need a speed demon of a car

So basically you want either

>Unreliable, extremely slow, more impractical than it looks
or
>Extremely unreliable, drives horribly, slow
or
>Expensive ass repairs you can't afford

lol then why do you want a german heap?

I may be a faggot but all I need is something to take me where I need to go but those cars sexy little cunts

Thats the gayest em2 colour I've seen

Well you'll be working and hanging with no friends becuase your car will be in the shop all the time.

>I also like the veloster , eclipse , and the crossfire

Also you have shit taste in cars, all of those are shitty cars, learn to do basic vehicle research.

Everyone has a different taste in cars you cuck I dont need to speed down the highway at 120mph I get stuck in traffic every day I couldn't if I wanted to anyway

No girl thinks any of your car choices are sexy

You know what girls find sexy? Clean cars that work

They're shitty becuase they're shit cars that need repairs all the time.

go back to faggot and quit wasting our time.

Also Audi is older than VW you tard.

Let's see you are either broke and jealous or unsatisfied with your life thats usually the two of faggots on here

Stop taking the bait people. Let the little retard dump all his money into a glorified VW in an attempt to look cool to his buttbudies

Jeez dude, we're trying to stop you from making a bad decision.

Buy an Audi dude. They last super long. You can get one with 125-150k miles no worries.

All the cars you like scream daddy's money or cuck. Go back to Cali cause you definitely ain't from texas

Actually, that hyundai might work. They've got good QC.

this has to be bait

Buy a Benz and never worry about engine related costs.

this