/lidg/ - Let it Die General

Snail edition

Previous thread: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif (embed)

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png (embed)

>Current rotation
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14iJAMeBdpo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You screwed a little the link for the rotation sheet.
But you not only added everything, you organized it.
Pretty good job! Nice op.

Anyone have an idea on just how much durability increases from rank to rank? Like B -> A, etc.

Hol up is snail day later today?

snails are up right now

>Can't bring myself to go snail farming because I need to farm for transparafungus and oak shrooms for jackal farming
What a strange hell
Thi

>Farming for either of those.
You literally only need Stingshrooms and Fishy Fungus.

Anyone have a good KC farm route for floors 20-30? I did the skip to unlock T4 fighters and leveled 3 of them, one being a Lucky Star, and I hear that with max luck(I got an awesome 20 roll on my luck stat) the amount of KC dropped is higher.

I don't have T3 weapons yet,(although the leveled haters sometimes drop them)currently trying to farm mats for them, should I stick to floors 16-19? I was doing golden snail farm for a while but it got kinda boring quick.

I can kill them in under a minute with what I do use so I'm fine with it

Stop farming and climb the fucking tower you pussy

and the other method takes a whopping three at most, most of which is waiting for the respawn. You finding birds or waiting on expeds and also finding Transparungus would take more time than just simply going to 11 and 12.

I send 5 out to the teens and 4 to the 30's while I farm 11 for gold(the hater) and the rare transparafungus

free 30 express pass when

you can get transparafungus on your way to snails, if you're lucky anyway

Any of yall know way to get reversal metal?

Pray

Buy it from the shop for 50k, ez

>have over a dozen gold snails now

thanks, /v/. Okusa expeditions are great for Transparagus as well, and also lizards sometimes, for some reason.

Hey, best floor to farm iron.
And I'm on floor 31. I know there is a U 10 in 32. How feasible is this?
Got the Pork Chopper blueprint, can it carry me to the next elevator?

I got shit armor for everything doe.

TO FARM MASS OF BOLT IRON. The ones you get in Crowleys section.

Also, when do you unlock the grade 5? Should I be a bitch and farm Obara till i get the next level armor? Is it even possible? I DONT UNDERSTAND

>Get controller knocked out of hands during stamping
>Hit the button too early as it fell
>Miss

I wanted the Scythe so badly too.

You can theoretically get all Misses and still get the Scythe, bud.

As long as you at least attempt all of the Stamp Machines, you're good. I myself only Missed 3 and still nabbed the BP.

What objects use reversal medal anyways? Iv been hording them but found no use for em

I made a sonic meme

youtube.com/watch?v=14iJAMeBdpo&feature=youtu.be

Be honest, have you bought any death medals?

5 dollar pack, used them all on storage

i like the game and wanted to support it

Yes. I bought some for the second goto 9 fight. After dying multiple times, each time where i farmed for about half an hour to pay for enough equipment to last during the long fight, i finally got him to a couple hits left.
All my armor had broke, and i only had one pill bug left to heal with. I turn my attention elsewhere, when with perfect timing he jumps on my head and one shots me while my backs turned.

I started freaking the fuck out and just said fuck it amd bougjt some dms

also did this. seems like the only sensible pack to buy really. express pass would be nice, but don't really need it, though I'd probably buy one if it were $5 also

Just got to G2 and access to the mat for it so should I Keep upgrading my Iron? Is there anything I should keep upgraded or new things just become available?

>crossbow screamers

The iron is arguably the best weapon in the game, has by far the best DPS for like the first half of the game or more once you get some mastery levels for it. You should definitely keep upgrading it.

what happens when you send multiple hunters to the same person? does it just act normally or do the extra ones come back with nothing?

Just you wait until 31+ buddy, they're child's play.

what's the name of the top that looks like a school uniform with a noose on the neck?

>The fight with Germany has ended.
OK FUCK

You still get the same rewards. I don't think the person will actually encounter the ones after the first though.

Normal

Pitching machine screamers are still childs play

nice. there's been a guy on my revenge list in Okusa so I just sent them all to him

Does any boss drop Dod black metal often? I know floor 28 Coen dropped it for me the first and only time I beat him.

>First 4* premium Decal
>Judges Gavel
What the fuck does this do?

God, I know this feel. That fight sucks.

Assuming you can get to a wall in time, they expend their entire ammo capacity no matter what and are devastating in certain areas, especially when you need to run.

There are plenty of walls to take cover in that area, and wearing armor mitigates nearly all their damage if you happen to get hit

Kawabe, Hyakkoku, Hyakuda and Oshimi Coen all have chances to drop DOD black

If you farm the first three for milks.You'll begin to hate them and fucking WE. I only need two more for my fucking pants.

>and wearing armor mitigates nearly all their damage if you happen to get hit
I still take 600 per ball, and yes, while there are walls you can usually get clipped by two or three of the things. It's a nightmare on those triple encounter traps where the Screamers climb up the walls, or in that enormous destroyed field. They're still an absolute mess to run at and kill, and sometimes they come with armor as well.

For the most part their encounters are manageable though, yeah.

So did something happen to the music link on the pastebin or am i retarded and keep fucking up the mega link?

>guardshrooms

I just go to Kawabe and back
I know it doesn't maximise my chances, but it feels quicker and I get to get plenty of fishy fungus and brainshrooms while doing it

there are walls EVERYWHERE, and you can see the pitching machine in their hand before you engage them. i never get hit more than twice, it has a terrible startup on the first 3 shots (although it does get dangerous after that).

and the triple screamer traps are always in the same spots, start running back as soon as you trigger it and you'll make it with time to spare. they spend a fair bit of time climbing up the ledge.

WHOA howd i get THIS much!

>photo of screen
>3.62mb
>4032x3024
why didn't you just take a screenshot?

>image.jpg
>3.62MB
>Sideways
>Phonepic of something you can easily screenshot from within the system
The fuck are you doing

>Reach the boss fight on Floor 11
>Prepped with my trusty Grade 2 Iron I just made and a full durability set of Grade 2 armor
>Lifeshroom buff running on me with 12 healing items in my bag and a backup of each weapon
>Pop a stingshroom and a guardshroom expecting hell
>Goto comes down
>Circle for a second
>Try to get in a quick attack or two to see how much damage I am doing to it
>First hit does 80% of it's health
>The second hit finishes it off
>Total fight time around 8 seconds

I get the feeling I MAY be overprepared for these fights.

i thought the limit was 3mb

So does anyone else laugh at all projectiles in this game? I roll through almost every single shot, it seems the roll animation almost ignores projectiles.

Just don't try rolling under the Jackals shots.

you cant roll through things in this game, you simply roll under all the shots because AI is dick with ranged weaponry

So snails are up now, where I go to get em? Which floors should I go trough?

just send out every fighter you have on expeditions. you only have 2 and a half hours left though

>floor 16 JIN-DIE
How do I kill this bitch, she takes no damage

It rose to 4mb for anything barring a webm once sound webms were added and /gif/ along with /wsg/ can do webms at 4mb, everywhere else it's 3mb.

AXE, Rage move.
2 shots.

Texas farmer
Turns into Texas slasher.
Its one of my favorites.
Defense is pretty damn high too

Travis touchdown in a whole new game, kiddos.

can't wait to see this shit dude, getting let it die and a new game with travis in it is like getting 2 pieces of the same kind of bread to make a fucking awesome sandwich.

Gonna love this year at least for the first quarter, that's for sure.

thanks bro
any others which evolve to be something different?

>get killed by hater in first floor.
>only have 3000 coins, need 5000
>Umm, never tried killing my own fighter to get it back.
>The bitch had a guard room and a premium decal. Along 3 brainroom and other shit I could use.
And it's gone...

Explain to me why this fucking feature exist, a couple runs and I could just buy a new body. WTF IS THIS.

most armor sets do. sometimes just a color and name change, but some get completely different appearances

>let it die
>work your ass off to revive it

sometimes it's hard to choose if it's really work it or not, mate.

just wait until you get to 30+ where if you die you gotta pay up over 200,000 for your shit back. and when you explore up there for the first times you're gonna NEED to be STACKED with expensive shit.

Almost every set changes at its third(last) form.
Barret punisher is supposedly highest defense and turns out way cooler than blue camo, for example

remember jackal weapons and Death's scythe is 100% swag and only that

Fighters come and go.

Final boss spoiler:
What's the deal with uncle death asking me to remove my equipment?

>started this week
>got to Coen
>ate a cooked poison shroom
Can I get a consolation prize for dying where it's impossible?

Youre a retard, also your premium decal isnt gone

any floors abundant in Wire Mountains?

What about the heavy puncher(?) pants? I got some blue spandex right now, what do they turn into?

>Premium decals
>Gone

Never happened, maybe another guy has it.

>spoiler
>doesnt spoil

anyway hes just gonna give it back later when the real fight starts

How much does Luck increase gold drops in tower?

Someone posted a webm of it past thread, if im not mistaken.

This

I downloaded this yesterday and I love it. But it's giving me some anxiety so I have to stop for now. I'm on the 16th floor

>tfw after beating Gunkayama and seeing the ending, all my desire to grind out metals for armor sets and weapons has disappeared
I still love this game, but knowing that the Jackal gear is an absurd grind and that they are the only other challenge in the game right now makes me just want to wait until the big content update, or whenever they introduce a way to upgrade Tier 3+ gear that doesn't involve spending grinding bosses and floors while sitting through like 7 minutes of loading screens

Why or what is giving you anxiety

>anxiety
>not rage

What kind of person are you i wonder?

>Floor 14
>Get locked in a room with a level 75 Grade 3 Hunter,A bone scratch and those two fireworks firing ponys.
>Manage to kill the bone in less than three seconds despite my health fucking vanishing
>Get killed by the hunter
>Use a death metal and then manage to kill him by spamming Machete rage and stomping and eventually frantic ironing

That was horseshit. Why the fuck can you send higher grade guys at lower grade guys. To make matters worse I was locked in the room with the cunt on my only G2 character. That was bullshit.

Wait till you see big boy Coen.

if you're in a fight with another team they can send whatever they want at you. also, you should always be cautious of trap rooms no matter how safe you think you are

If you have t3s all hunters are t3, same with the rest, they'll never adjust to your lower nerds.

I will draw lewd in a few hours. give me request

>To my lower nerds
By my only G2 character I meant that he was my highest character. Every other guy I have is G1. I had no access to G3 at the time.

Uncle Death

U-10

with a gerogero in his pants

I just mean stressed out

it doesn't really make me mad

he has to be really confused, whether he likes it or not

how do you catch a bird? they just keep pecking me and I ended up shooting it with a baseball and it died

How do i post the screenshots to 4chin from my ps4?

Stomp until it's stunned. It will always fight back.