pastebin.com/p5RLbHb6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z73O2WH2jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=6Z73O2WH2jw

doot

Murasaki for the first image!

nape

I want to show Haruka my VOLTEKKA and CRASH INTRUDE all over her!

Best girl coming through, ronpa.

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

Murakumo a cute! A CUTE!

Wth is ronpa?

Hey there /skg/ how are you dudes today? I think I need to go to the dentist, it feels like one of myteeth is constantly poking me in the jaw and it feels uncomfortable.

Godspeed user

Reminder that Miyabi is very girly, feminine, and womanly and that she is a beautiful girl that wants to become a Mama!

Are you ready for a brand new day of bullying? I am!

a meme from 2chin

I keep buying convenience store donuts. They aren't really expensive but man they're just delicious and convenient.

I guess it's a better habit than smoking.

A fag like you could never understand, Hai Ronpa!

No HATRED FOR EVERY GIRL below this line!

KAGURA

論破わよ!

I significantly dislike every girl with an intensity that is slightly above average.

STOP BULLYING MY SENRAN

Can we still hate individual girls?

STOP! SHE'S ONLY 15 YEARS OLD.

Wait...what flavor of donut...?

I've been playing on nostalrius/elysium

This server can't go one day without a gigantic shitstorm, this is hilarious.

I reserved literally every single senran character (except who waves) name except Asuka, Hanzo, Murasaki and Ayame on the new server. Including spelling variations for the ō characters.
I feel proud of my ability to deny others from animu names.

I'm gonna work towards Kisuke's third ending, then either tackle the bosses for the dlc chapters to get their alt endings or start a Fury mode run

A series about a group of super talented teenagers trapped in a killing game, hai ronpa

Whatever is in stock that doesn't obviously suck.
The relatively fresh full-sized vanilla long-johns or the custard-filled chocolate long johns are my favorite go-to choices

Don't remind me, it's not fair that they make that young a Senran that seductive

That sounds good right about now

Yeah, you're right. Shiki is way too old!

Mirai was even younger than that when she was bullied! Other Senrans deserve to be bullied and experience the suffering she felt too! It's not fair that it only happened to her!

Shin > Kagura > Big Youma > Youma > Small Youma > Kagura (Rank) > Shinobi > Students > Mooks > Military > Normal Humans

Is this correct?

Add whomever you're playing as at the top, and it should be about right.

I don't think weaker youma are supposed to be that high. Although the series is inconsistent with powerlevels.

Senran game set in the EV reality prior to the events of EV where you get to watch everyone die when?

Remember! Your Senrans horribly died in the EV dimension and were probably eaten by Youma!

Not so sure about Mooks > Military but...

Petting > Kagura

leave lil yomes alone!

I mean, for all we know, that world might have gotten fucked before any of the Senrans beside the oldies were born.

I see best boy is where he should be!

Didn't Jasmine say the counter parts for the girls in that dimension were killed by the Youma?

Their bones could have been in the sand only a few feet under the water but they were too busy messing around to notice. Spooky.

>Implying there were any bones left after the Youma feasted on them.

Why does my happy boobs game have to be so grimdark?

I want Yo to have an abortion.

Hold on a second.
*Checks*
Okay, nevermind. I guess the silver lining here is that she never specified when specifically.

Cute blueberry

They never set up a hiarchy other than shin being at the top.

>Military under mooks
come on. Mirai just uses a normal gun. Youma are just unknown and for good reason but a tank could take care of a youma

>Mirai just uses a normal gun.
Normal as in it's not really that special. In SK2 she uses freaking grenade launcher.

I'm sure she at least took out a lot of them before they finally caught her, and she was able to be proud of the way she lived her life even if humanity couldn't be saved.

...Or she died in agony and despair, regretting that she wasn't strong enough to protect her friends, the one thing she wanted more than anything else.

yoza time

Go contact ShindoL. Maybe you two can work something out.

A-dork-able. I wish EV had her pink polka dot undies instead of boring white ones. Hell, I wish EV had more outfit choices. Adding diorama mode then removing almost the entire wardrobe of the previous games was an awful choice.

I wonder if the girls will meet their own ghosts at some point? Maybe they will be able to give some advice that will help their counterparts defeat the Youma? Maybe that will allow them to finally rest in peace?

Or maybe when Shin invades it will birth some weird fucked up evil counterparts that have been living it it since it ate them?

>plot
>advancing

This is probably the most likely thing.

But I have faith in Takaki for doing another game with a proper story on Switch

Happy birthday Ash. I hope someone throws you a party. Maybe Chitose, she seems nice.

I would give Ashiya a birthday dicking

Too bad we don't have drawfags here

>It has been 2 years since the events of Estival Versus.
>The third and second years have already graduated.
>Up until now it has been relatively quite.
>The graduates have been performing mission and preparing for the coming of Shin and the Youma.
>Asuka has done well and been given permission to form her own hand picked team.
>She has already chosen two members, adding Katsuragi and Ikaruga to her team.
>The three friends are happy, they will finally be able to work together again.
>The other two members of Asuka's team?
>Well they graduate today!
>Asuka, Katsuragi and Ikaruga are all at the graduation ceremony for Yagyu and Hibari.
>Once they graduate they will be given there new assignment, to join Asuka's personal team.
>As their graduation approaches, so does something else...

This will never happen.

good one

Happy Birthday! You're the second thiccest senran after Banshou.

The boobman lied

He don't care

>he doesn't believe

>Estival Versus port before PC

Do now lewd the birthday girl.

We used to have a few drawfags and a lot more writefags here. Now its just AmericanAnon and myself.

Aren't Bashou's measurements the same as Asuka's?

Happened with Disgaea 5.

>the switch just gets a BA game.

Honestly, I'd like it. BA was a fun game, albeit flawed and would love to see refined rhythm game.

EV's extra features like the dioramas were a lot more fun than BA as a whole for me
Having played actual rhythm games BA was just awful

I don't think I've even touched the dressing room on EV, except for when getting the trophies.

Well I certainly did a lot of touching
if you feel me

Ayy Happy Birthday best Who wave!
Here's to hoping you are playable in a future game!

I rarely ever touch the dressing room unless there is something I want to see.

For example, making Daidouji dress up as Kagura.

Honestly, being exclusive to NW is better than being literally palette swap on PBS, at least in my opinion

>pets tiny Fireball

I WANT TO MAKE ASHIYA REAL AND THEN HAVE SEX WITH HER AND MAKE A LOT OF ADORABLE HELLSPAWN

>implying a tank is even on a comparable power level to mirai

You've got some nerve talking that way about my waifu.

By the way, since it happens so fast, you might not notice that she doesn't just shoot the tank with a grenade. The tank's main gun fires, Mirai fires something at the giant bullet flying towards her head at supersonic speed, it explodes right in front of the tank, and she shields herself from the blast with her parasol.

Anyway, shinobi are basically superhuman. You can tell me the opening video isn't canon and is exaggerating their skills, but if even students training to be shinobi at Hebijo can hold their breath for days, so I don't think anything is out of the question.

I mean a real Senran game ya dumb. Honestly wouldn't mind seeing her PBS either though. We'll get to see her interact with the main cast at least and it'll increase her chance at being in a main game.

>We'll get to see her interact with the main cast at least
I'll bet my left testicle that NW characters are like DLC characters in EV, in that they don't have ANY sort of story.

Normal humans can beat a shinobi, they just need time to prepare and learn everything they can about them.

You know, like Lex Luther or Batman. Or Captain Cross taking fucking Alex Mercer head on in Prototype.

Though a mere human is screwed if they're outnumbered or caught by surprise.

vape

Yeah sure user. Assuka was THIS thicc.

ashiya is the sexiest who wave

Stop.

That's a funny way to spell Kuroudo

I'll stop soon.

Ignoring the library for a second, the switch seriously looks like a joke.

The console itself is overpriced, and the accessories hilariously so. There's yet again no ethernet port so dust off that ethernet adapter (assuming it'll even be supported) and they're deliberately not supporting external storage devices because they don't want to reduce portability. 32gb of internal storage won't be enough (game sizes won't be smaller to accommodate this issue, just like they weren't on the WiiU) and Micro SD cards of a size that would actually be useful in storing games are too expensive, but they're your only option.
The joycon Dpad is terrible and you'll need to buy an overpriced pro controller if you ever plan on playing a game with dpad movement without shredding your thumb (All "4 button style" dpads are terrible, I've used them on retarded 3rd party controllers before and the switch won't be an exception).
The battery life managed to be worse than the god damn vita, and unlike the WiiU gamepad you won't be able to at replace it with a better one later on.
Its online platform will be just as bad as the current nintendo systems are best or a complete clusterfuck at worst considering that half of the features you would normally expect out of an online platform will be relegated to your phone. And you're going to have to pay for it too. Nintendo is bandwagoning onto the paid online format but isn't even coming close to offering a competent service.
Its monthly free games is a complete joke that manages to make Games with Gold look like an enticing service.

I could honestly look past its hardware issues (when/if I get it it's just going to stay docked forever) but the online is the straw that broke the camels back. Considering the overwhelmingly negative reception to it I'm seeing everywhere, I'm hoping nintendo backs down and removes the online fee. They probably won't but they should.

(Takaki won't stop teasing NX stuff so this rant counts as senran related.)

When you leave because the thread hits the image limit at 500 posts, don't come back

Happy birthday Ashiya? I don't know, first time here really calling out NW girls' birthday.

Which Senran hates birthdays (aside of Rin)?