Anyone got the original OP?
Also
Dead general edition

usamin.love/card/rhinoceroach/j_summon.wav

that didnt even help the thread

i just made this thread so people would actually notice

>last thread didn't even hit bump limit
>it just died because Hearthstone is a shitty game

You went to the trouble of saving a picture of my game for this? How odd.

Thread's dead, but notice how quickly everyone noticed. People are lurking but too lazy to post.

i just copied the nearest picture in the last thread

it wasnt worth looking for a hearthstone related picture on google, or using one of zeriyah

at least these threads were active when zeriyah posting existed

thread would be alive if big guy brode would actually say something on stream instead of talking about unicorn hunter and how he does nothing while at work

Rhinoceroach is quickly becoming one of my favorite cards. It's just so energetic and huggable. Practically costs nothing at all at two PP you drop him on the board and that miracle ass motherfucker gives you damage based on how many of his little buddies you've played the same turn. And you also get to keep this adorable little 1/1 that can ping things but usually just wants to come back to your hand to cuddle.
But more than the Roach itself is just so positive. It comes on the board like "kttrrhschh" and I'm like "yeah Roach buddy kttrchh indeed let's finish the game on turn 7 with no previous board presence" and when he attacks he's like "KRIII" and I'm like "yeah isn't it great to win?" He doesn't say some bullshit cringy shit like "These golden wings will end you!" he's just like "HISSS!" And it looks so happy. I mean this guy is BOTH a Rhinoceros AND a Roach. It understands its life is a gift from unethical inter-species mixing and the dude is just fucking loving it. I mean look at his face he's just so happy.
I am literally never sad when Rhinoceroach is on board. IDK if he's gonna make it into the metagame or not but for now he (or she) a pretty chill card

>People are lurking but too lazy to post.
Hell, I'm to lazy to play. I lurk out of habits now.

2 shit expansions in a row killed the discussion.
I still play on my phone, but I have no Idea if there is anything worth spending my gold in shop.

Post odd Hearthstone-related images you have.

how do i stop talking to myself when i play

fuck priestfags

Start streaming and your quirk becomes engaging color commentary.

Start streaming.

Good fedora rogue list?

I want to try it out

no one would watch. im still really bad

STOP FUCKING TOP DECKING THE EXACT RIGHT ANSWERS HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS THE MOST FLAGRANTLY BULLSHIT FORCED FIFTY PERCENT IVE EVER SEEN IN TWO YEARS OF HEARTHSTONE

I FUCKING HOLD ON TO SWAMP OOZE FOR 12 TURNS AND FINALLY WHEN I PLAY IT FOR PRESSURE MY OPPONENT TOP DECKS ARCANITE REAPER

ITS SO FUCKING STUPID, EVERY OTHER GAME IS LIKE THIS, YOU HAVE A BINARY CHOICE ON WHAT TO PLAY AROUND AND EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. IN THESE RIGGED GAMES, YOUR OPPONENT TOP DECKS WHATEVER THE ANSWER IS. DID YOU TRADE YOUR STRONGER MINION LAST TURN AND ALL YOUR MINIONS ARE LOW HP? YOUR OPPONENT TOP DECKED AOE. DID YOU TRADE YOUR WEAKER MINION LAST TURN TO PRESERVE YOUR STRONGER MINIONS HP? YOUR OPPONENT TOP DECKED SINGLE TARGET REMOVAL.

ITS SO FUCKING BLATANT

I GUESS THEYRE PUNISHING AGGRO THIS SEASON FOR SOME FUCKING REASON, I GUESS REDDIT COMPLAINED ENOUGH

HOW ABOUT YOU INCOMPETENT FUCKS AT TEAM 5 ACTUALLY BALANCE THE FUCKING GAME INSTEAD OF RIGGING SHIT. IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD? TO DO YOUR JOB? IM ONLY USING THE BROKEN CARDS YOU PUT IN THE GAME.

Fedora rogue? What is that, with pirates?

lol

>topdecks deathwing
hmm well played

Not an argument.

>implying the estrogen filled are trying to debate and not just push your buttons

lol

You're stupid for thinking that Team 5 is competent enough to be able to code that into the game fag

>implying Team Shitter is competent enough to make a rigged RNG
You give them too much credit.

The pasta code is horrid

How does warleader buffs take priority over equality

Designers and software engineers are different people... You know that right,?

>resurrect priest keeps bringing back frogs

how would you save hs
any cards you would nerf?

>over 80 something hp healed
>Still dies to pirate warrior

I would be salty, but honestly im impressed he won. It was actually incredible. I thought he was dead the moment I healed for 26 but no.

>How does warleader buffs take priority over equality
What do you mean?

I would rebalance the game from the ground up, and make a new engine

do that for the next 6 months, then tell everyone "we are going to dust your entire collection for full value, you will keep your gold and dust and cardbacks, but you will lose every card"

then just balanced everything accordingly as you make new cards

>pirate warrior not running out of threats by turn 6
he deserved that

>playing reno priest
why would you do that?

take the hint faggots

shitstone is NOT welcome on this board

Team 5 could easily make a good game. But their goal isn't to make a good game. Its to "create an experience" whatever the fuck that means. Their goals are basically schizophrenic. They can't decide what they want to do so they DL everything. They want an esport. But they don't want their game to be too complex. They want a casual game people at the water cooler can play with each other, but to even get a decent deck and workable understanding of the game you need to invest a ton of time and a lot of money.

Hearthstone team is making the same mistakes every company has made since 2008-2010. They cater to normies. They reduce the skill ceiling and reduce the complexity. You can't really predict what normies will buy because they're fickle and follow the popular trends. And no one can predicts what'll be popular in the future. Normies don't stick around, theyre not loyal to any hobby .
Their interests are fleeting. Of course the useless fucks with advertising jobs have to justify their existence and come up with "strategies" for "generating" a "larger player base" but that's all bullshit board room talk.

Its the same thing all over the place. Sound engineers shove in useless sound effects into movies and TV shows to justify their job. Bureaucrats make useless regulations to justify their job and have their budgets renewed . its all so tiresome. God forbid these people get real jobs and contribute to society.

but i love hearthstone

Because its really fun? I have a good winrate vs the other 2 renos, and I can handle aggro decks pretty well. The only problem is usually shamans and bad draws.

The previous thread got deleted because the mod finally woke up and deleted the Shadowverse shitpost thread.

just got this in an arena pack. I continue my streak of unpacking a golden warrior lego from every expansion even though it's my least favorite class. Is this guy useful in any decks? I don't really need the dust.

It's literally always correct to take 20 damage from pillager rather than give rogue a coin lmao good job brode XD

He's alright, but not too amazing given the deck is killer with or without him. He's like a mindblast with a body on top, but only pays out once you've already won. Not bad at all, but just not needed.

is zeriyah?

not good on turn two and a terrible topdeck lategame

To the people who reached legend THIS SEASON, which deck did you use?

There certainly are undisclosed factors that affect RNG in some ways.

Moments like these are why I play reno priest

The other kazakus potion was also from a kazakus that I copied with Drakonid. Drakonid that I got off of a kabal courier that I got off of a Kabal courier.

Not Legend, but I'm at Rank 5 with Dragon Priest right now.

>wanna mess around with some random murloc pally deck
>load up some casual games
>renolock
>dragon priest
>renopriest
>pirate warrior
>miracle rogue
>quit
>wonder why I bother with this game

That's my nigga.

You could always play your friends and just have fun. Unless you don't have any.

Yeah and waters wet. Got any other insightful observations?

I want to play in a control style, but I don't have much cards and get shit on by any hunter and shaman. What kind of deck works well without having good cards?

Fuck you for being rude.

>implying I have friends

High estrogen levels?

this

he will be useful maybe once in 10 games

control doesn't work even with good cards my dude

Well, fuck

>hexing a priests injured blademaster

Dragon Priest (not Reno Priest) is very cheap to make, and is a midrange tempo deck with control options late game. It's not pure control but it only has one optional legendary, Brann. Jade Druid is similar (minion based deck aiming to go for late game) but requires Brann and Fandrel.

Pure control decks are usually expensive I'm afraid.

Did the last thread die ? WE CANT GET MORE DEAD THANKS BRODE

I will look into dragon priest and I got Malygos the other day through a pack. He works okay with my current priest deck

I hate it when blizzard gives me 2 win 5 shaman games quests.

It leads to moments like these where I legit feel like hearthstone's villain.

you have to go in WILD casual. no standard. I do all my meme quests there without much problems.

Bets?

Call the win number and win 20 battlenet doshes.

yes after a few hundred posts it went past page 10

hes palying jade druid, he's the villian, you're the anti hero.

3 wins

Even though it's capable of more, you will get fucked by not drawing a good curve and drawing "dead" cards at the wrong time like Bloodlust.

>Hearthstone team is making the same mistakes every company has made since 2008-2010. They cater to normies.
It's not a mistake. The game is a golden goose and Team 5 don't have to do much work at all to get the sweet sweet shekels from the dumb goyims who don't care about the "complexity" and "skill ceiling" in a children card game. It's all about le epic stories to tell your friends.
You are not the target audience for the game.

I was playing jade pirate shaman. I feel like Im much more villainous.

How many wins will I get? Place your bets.

nah, pirate shaman is cool, cause you can counter agro.

try countering infinite value.

Twelve. I believe in you, user.

All the way to 12! Go man go!

Goyim is plural
Got is singular

5 wins. I don't want your doshes.

>pick single target damage just incase I don't get the AoE
>Get the AoE
>Deal 5irrelevant face damage next turn
That could have been seven armour or 2 additional cards, I hate this game

There, now you will lose on purpose just so you don't reach 12 wins.

Hearthstone should steal more mechanics from other card games.

I want that panda to yiff me

>he doesn't want to give felllow anons money for no real reason.

Wow, get out kike.

bois...

I jinxed it, this place is cursed.

thats hella gay dude

Am I retarded if I can't win with miracle rogue or reno lock? Using the lists on tempostorm

i can do that to you. I can pin you to the floor and abuse your boypussy for 2 hours while i grab your neck with my manly hands

I'm afraid you're retarded either way, buddy.

Said the pot to the kettle

they curve easier than aggro shaman, so yes?

anyone have eloise's nip slip saved?

Faggots will be put down on the day of the rope.

Is this right? I still feel like Cabalists can give more value in arena.

how old is it? check the archives

fucxking lol

>not being able to draft yourself
jesus fucking christ

>paying for a drafting service

WHAT