I'm a Production Supervisor at a plant making sure a bunch of niggers and spics do their job and don't steal anything...

I'm a Production Supervisor at a plant making sure a bunch of niggers and spics do their job and don't steal anything. Have literally seen spics hoard up on disposable duck knives even though they are free and you can get them any time. Have seen people take handfuls of ear plugs and hide them in their lockers even though the bins are restocked every day.

Anyways, I work 48 hours one week and 32 the next week.

I get paid bi-weekly but don't get any over time because according to them "You only get overtime after 80 hours on bi-weekly pay periods" even thought that is illegal. By federal law, any week where you work over 40 hours is time and a half pay. I should be getting 8 hours overtime on my paychecks.

I've never questioned it to management too much because it's the best job I ever had. I literally do nothing but act gangsta with the niggas to make them like me and talk trash about women to make the wetbacks like me, while spending 80% of my time in my office fucking off.

But would I be awarded any money for reporting this to the Department of Labor? How do they not get caught when doing payroll? It states 20 hours each week, instead of 48 and 32 like it actually is.

Would I get fired if I just told the plant manager hey you know the way payroll has been going on is illegal right?

check the law, not all industries are governed by the same overtime rules.

also THEY decide what a week is, not you. It's any 7 consecutive days, they decide which 7. 80 hours over 2 weeks may also be legal.

I'm tempted to let you get fired because you sound like a douche, but you're also an idiot so I'll give you a heads up.

You sound uneducated. I specifically stated I work in a factory. They are not one of the exempt "industries" for overtime. The fact that you brought that up I would assume you knew what you were talking about.

It doesn't matter which day you start the work week on, it's either 48-32 or 60-12. Yet they pay 40-40. You cannot split a 12 shift in half. It goes by the day you started the shift. Again, I thought you'd understand how the laws work since you posted stating how stupid I am.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt of shitposting but I'm going to rather assume you aren't American or are a NEET.

turn them in then and learn something new.

>They are not one of the exempt "industries" for overtime
no, but your job is.

>it's either 48-32 or 60-12.
or 36-44 or some other combination that could be arranged just by changing the work week. It doesn't have to correspond to your pay period afaik.

if they are breaking the law all they're going to do is claim you're salaried and exempt from overtime. And maybe you are, I don't know.

or they'll claim you're under 20 and on training pay. Which also seems quite possible.

Anybody else on here who is actually older than 18?

Yes your employer is breaking the law. If you provide evidence of this to your local DOL, they will make sure you get paid the missing overtime, and they will penalize the business for breaking the law.

But if you have one of those easy street jobs I would let it slide. You have to decide if the money they owe you is worth giving up this sweet job.

True it can be any consecutive 7 days, but if user works over 40 hours in a 7 day period and is not being paid OT for the hours after 40, then they are breaking the law.

And the OT law is one I support.

which would you say creates greater liability for the company,

hiring this racist shit bag and putting him in a supervisory position

or paying him slightly less than the law requires?

I don't really give a fuck if his boss is screwing him over. I hope they are.

brown mexican detected. was wondering why you were shitting on this dudes thread, know i know

Also OP, you sound like you know what you gotta do. stop being a bitch and do it

pic related, for u and the family

salaried still get overtime

>know i know
lol dumbass racists

>brown mexican detected.
wait, so you're racist AND stupid?
what a surprise!

fuck off /pol/
you're an embarrassment to white people that aren't afraid of everything.

omgggg im a lefty i dont make typos

why does op having to watch over a bunch of browns and blacks so they dont steal rustle your jimmies so much? they had to install an id system and turnstile at my last job because hatian zulu housekeeping kept taking food home. im sure they hired op for the same reasons.

clean your keyboard. its disgusting.

also, OP youre still a faggot. this isnt business or finance related. its more legal shit.

What cause he says "nigger and spic"?

Either you ain't grown yet, or you're an overly sensitive minority.

Get some sense.

>why does op having to watch over a bunch of browns and blacks so they dont steal rustle your jimmies so much?
His language is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

so is yours, but I assume you aren't in charge of anything.

also I like to remind you retards that not only is racism not normal, but it's not acceptable. Your own race hates you for it.

Just continue to work the job and then talk to a lawyer when you are done with the company. If it's 8 hours of OT every 2 weeks then they would owe 104 hours of pay per year. Just keep some documentation to prove you worked those hours.

I don't think leftists even understand the definition of racism. Calling a black person a nigger and making stereotypes about him isn't racist. He's not being discriminated in anyway. It would be racist if I fired him for being a nigger. I personally love niggers. I love spics more than niggers though. They work harder. The niggers are always going in the bathroom every hour to "shit" when I know they're just sitting there taking free breaks smoking a cigarette. Spics will work double shift no questions asked. They need the OT to pay for their 8 kids. The niggers just got their baby mama on food stamps and welfare. They don't give a shit. But I love niggers. I don't fire them for being a nigger. I fire them because niggers are generally lazy, always show up late, always calling in for the littlest things. I ain't got no gas cuz I can't work today.

I love working with dumbasses like you.
I'd have your job in under a week.

lawsuits hang out on anonymous message boards?

if you make the mistake of thinking that talk is ok here then you're stupid enough to make the same mistake at work.

and it'll be a white boy just like me that turns you in and gets you fired. Because you don't have the BALLS to say that to a black or Spanish person. And you shouldn't, they'd probably kill you.

Our plant has a "family" policy where you gotta start from the bottom. Requires 1 year for new hire trainer. 2 years for operator/maintenance. 3 years for line/shift lead. 5 years before you can apply for supervisor. 10 years for management.

Our HR are leftists like you and only hire minorities because muh affirmative action though. Only way a white person can get in is through employee referral. Gotta bless Texas. Good luck.

It's okay to make stereotypes about them being violent people though right? Such a hypocrite. I talk with my niggas all the time. White people saying nigga is normal these days. Even Asians say nigga.

>It's okay to make stereotypes about them being violent people though right?
that's not a stereotype.
all men with working testicles are violent people.

Does that mean you're female? Show your tits please. Nobody with working testicles would be a SJW

>Nobody with working testicles would be a SJW
I'm not a sjw.
I don't give a fuck about social justice. I would happily kill a racist though.

Douche status confirmed kys

If you have proof, sue them after you find a better job.

>making stereotypes about his isn't racist
lol dumbass that's the fucking definition of racism

here' a tip. you could say black people are smarter than other races and that would still be racist. if you're basing it on race it's racist by default. the word you want is discrimination.

>thinks black people care about hatians
>is so delusional he thinks south americans care about mexicans

this is one of the main things I hate about racists.

you guys can't even read. And you bitch about how dumb other races are while you're the bottom of the fucking barrel yourselves.

but then if you were any good at literally anything you'd be proud of something that actually takes work to accomplish, unlike being born a certain color.

have to go back to canada, furback!

you sound like a nigger, nigger.

So you are a SJW

I had no idea I went and opened a Reddit thread.

Sucks that some nigger is trolling you.

Anyway yes they'll probably find a way to fire you if you tip off the authorities that they aren't paying overtime. If you don't have a better job lined up I'd say cop it on the chin and be happy you have a job at all, not to mention one that's easy as fuck.

>getting this mad over an anonymous Chinese cartoon message board

You sure as fuck will if there was no mention of private contractor or salary.

I discovered this with 4 co-workers working same hours and kept a secret book.

Boyou where we excited 3 days after getting laid off when I jewel a fat check out of our old jewbag boss. Fucker tried to settle and I told him write a check now for the full amount or you can have my court cost and I will tell all 5 of your employees. An hour later I had a check in the bank.

Just because they are rich doesn't mean they can fuck u.

Should be getting 8 overtime hours every other week.

Write it down.

What a weird thing to say