IT'S BIGGER

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/news/a29570/porsche-engineer-tesla-ludicrous-facade/

>"The thing about Tesla's Ludicrous mode is that it's a façade. Two launches saps the whole battery. That won't be the case with the Mission E. You'll be able to run it hard, over and over; the battery will not overheat, the power control module will not overheat, and the seats will not suck."

TICK TOCK ELONFAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qb0Kzb3haK8
businessinsider.com/porsche-mission-e-electric-car-tesla-rival-photos-features-2017-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S BADDER

IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MR. INCREDIBLE!

>there is 1 poster in this thread
Sorry it didn't work out, try again some other time

Give the guy a break. He was clearly trying to make some kind of shitty combo.

Good job, OP. I noticed that your efforts were successful.

t. muskfag

:^)

t. exxon mobile rep

you got btfo in the other thread so you made your own. rotflmao

>talking about electric Porsche
>"t. exxon mobile rep"
How can Muskfags be this delusional?

t. porsche's marketing team

So, new thread to actually discuss the car at some point?

t.tesla's marketing team
idk man maybe lol

t. porsche's marketing team

Who cares? Now that ratings-machine DJT is getting rid of the EPA, the entire market for EVs would be non-existent in a year.

Actually normies love self driving cars due to laziness. Tesla will blow ICE fags the fuck out with their autopilot system.

You know ICE cars can be self driving, right?

>implying tesla isn't ahead of everyone in the game

I didn't say they weren't. But he's implying that it's impossible for ICE cars as well.

But muh torks
What kind of faggot doesn't want 800+ ft/lbs of torque from 0 rpm?

funny how i was calling Helsla out on just this on here.

Good i hope Poorsche finally gives it to them

Who cares? Electric cars are just applicances, they aren't for the driving enthusiasts. Electric cars will come at a time when self-driving vehicles are hitting and that will make our lives more convenient overall, but our lives will become much more dull as we have one less thing to worry about.

t. r/tesla poweruser

>the battery will not overheat, the power control module will not overheat

that's going to require some pretty exotic cooling method that cools all of the cells heavily, and all that coolant routing will probably impact how densely you can pack the cells, meaning down on capacity

It only took Porsche 50 years to figure out a water cooled ICE, surely they will figure out a much more complex system better than Tesla within a few weeks

>run when light activated

corny af

>Actually normies love self driving
Autopilot isn't exclusive to Tesla or even EVs in general.

kek...That's a lot of shit talking about EVs from a manufacturer that doesn't even make one.

why would they make EV cars since they are such shit? it makes sense to talk shit about CuckV's.

dreslah BTFO

this

youtu.be/Qb0Kzb3haK8

I don't even like Tesla, but I have to say porsche has done the impossible and made a car uglier than the panamera.

Eh, Porsche is owned by VAG and, VAGina is a really big company.

R&D money is nothing to worry about for them.

It's not going to seat 5 people with a ton of cargo space and have impressive crash safety ratings. It might retail for about the same price if we're lucky but it's kinda like comparing an M class coupe to a chevy SS. Completely different purposes.

this porsche fags on suicide watch

I will be impressed when someone manages to make a car with all the features, safety, room, and power of a Tesla, for less money.

>Who cares? Electric cars are just applicances, they aren't for the driving enthusiasts.

But I like driving and electric cars too. The biggest reason why I like them is because how they feel to drive.

For two whole launches before you have to charge the golf cart for hours again?

>behold the future as envisioned by sycophantic simpletons

Lies.

why any one buy a electric porsche? i mean look how fast the teslas are? who realistically needs to go faster than that? these things are going to be fucking stupid fast and people will probably crash them and die all over the place. you used to buy porsche because it was much faster than honda and better material but now there is no performance difference electric car too close

>who realistically needs to go faster than that?
anyone who realizes that 0-60 isnt a true measure of performance and is just a shitty selling point for mouth breathing dumb shits

people who want to go fast for more than a minute

0-60 is the only important day to day metric.

yeah no have fun going 'ludicrous' mode while sitting in traffic and only having two car lengths in front of you

>ice fag this triggered

>teslafag triggered this hard
lmao enjoy getting btfo and meme tesla stocks dropping to $1 each when porsche fucks the entire world in the ass with their god tier pure performance electric HYPER CAR

businessinsider.com/porsche-mission-e-electric-car-tesla-rival-photos-features-2017-1

kek

>worse in every way
lol, porsche on suicide watch

>The thing about Tesla's Ludicrous mode is that it's a façade. Two launches saps the whole battery. That won't be the case with the Mission E. You'll be able to run it hard, over and over; the battery will not overheat, the power control module will not overheat,
lmao only btfo person is teslafags

>and the seats will not suck
no wonder you got so much ass hurt TOP KEK

>model s actually exists
>is fastest mass production vehicle to 60 in history
>better range too
porsche btfo

keep projecting porsche fag.

governments will want to tax electric cars to make up for the revenue lost from taxing fuel

they could just increase taxes on electricity, but that wouldn't be fair to people who don't own electric cars - BUT SINCE WHEN IS THE GOVERNMENT CONCERNED ABOUT FAIR

alternately they could impose some type of tax on car mileage. BUT HOW? They could require cars to have EZ-PASS type devices and charge for mileage driven on interstate highways and on bridges and tunnels. OR they base registration fees on miles according to OBD2 data

If we all stopped driving cars powered by gasoline, where would we get tires and asphalt to pave roads for electric cars to drive with?

Wouldn't tires and asphalt increase in price because of this?

>shitting on competitors
Literally marketing 101, and you're falling for it OP

>people who want to go fast for more than a minute
That is germans and people that will be in prison very soon anywhere else

0-60 is all that matters m8

ahh, good point. I guess I'll just put my car into autopilot for traffic, then put it into ludicrous mode for the open straight sections!

Thanks, user.

this.

looks like a Koenigsegg

Uber bought up a small trucking firm and has done self-driving tests with semi-trucks.

www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-automated-trucks-labor-20160924/

www.denverpost.com/2016/10/25/self-driving-beer-truck-colorado/

www.npr.org/2016/10/29/499867685/self-driving-trucks

>they could impose some type of tax on car mileage. BUT HOW?
Most cars already have built-in "phone home" ability. For example, new GM cars come with Onstar. It sends data even if the car's owner doesn't subscribe to the service.

Germans are better at making complex shit than simple shit.

>is fastest mass production vehicle to 60 in history
Quickest, not fastest. Have fun spending 10 hours at the drag strip racing for 30 seconds in total while the rest of us do actual track racing.

Prosche!!

>he wants 0 rpm when he could have over 9000
wew

>who realistically needs to go faster than that?
>needs