discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously, on /owg/:

shit game

Jamison Fawkes!

Blue skin best skin.
No browns allowed.

Say something nice about this soon to be canon couple. Please ask them to get along. Wish Ana luck trying to get them back together!

Rude.

does he fawk?

Pure chocolate

New skin when?

i love these

lewd skins when

who knows

mccree main here, and pharah is always my bitch

>that ankh tattoo

Junkrat

Thicc.

First for Mercy

I've been thinking about Sombra.
Do you guys reckon that Blizzard don't want to buff Sombra's bb-gun damage is because they want to avoid her becoming too similar to Tracer?

Feels like Sombra doesn't have good solo kill potential, but blizzard don't want to buff her damage.

its more like blizzard wants to make a new class, a utility class of heroes
sombra is exactly that

Pharah's smile is the one ray of sunshine in the pitch black void of my life

I am impatient for the moment when Chu cucks all the Pharmercy/Genyatta fags by making Gency canon.

Release purple live already

>first
Dumb bimbo.

How do we fix her?

I WANT LUCIO BALL

>route66 Attack
>decide to meme it up and pick Bastion
>teamchat goes absolute apeshit with "muh meta"
>easily win, end the 1st round with 10k+ damage because I'm flanking and unloading into backs and sides
>Defence goes easy as fuck, the payload doesnt even move
>ask the team what they think of my performance
>mose commend me, some autist goes "DOESNT FUCKING MATTER, YOU SHOULD NEVER PICK BASTION ON ATTACK"

>King's Row
>pretty much the same scenario

And I got measily +22 and +26 for these games?
How the fuck am I supposed to rank up if I lose more than I gain?
I've seen this vid where a guy gets 90+ sr for a Torb win with an average performance.

MUH
DIK

>Sharing Metzen's corruption fetish
Your life must be suffering.

I don't really know, user! What does fawk mean?

Wait a minute... I recognize that image! That's one of mine! I don't mind, though - it's actually one of my favorites, so you have great taste!

I love Symmetra, literally the greatest character ever designed alongside Mei.
Other characters? You have to actually put in some degree of effort to reach their skill ceiling. Even Mei requires you to put in a miniscule amount of tracking to slow the enemy and then it gets easier but you still have to actually aim at the enemy for a few seconds. Plus icicles are a big part of her kit and those require a tiny bit of aim.
But Symmetra? Symmetra is way better and more fun to play against. Her skill ceiling is literally hold W+M1. There is nothing more to it, you literally cannot reach more skilled Symmetra play than holding W+M1. I guess you could press E somewhere in the mixture if you want to be an extremely skilled and advanced Symmetra player.
So yeah, I think Symmetra is the hardest character in the game to play and easily the most balanced. It's incredibly hard to score a kill with a beam range that reaches across the map, a shield that lets you win just about any 1v1 and a damage output that melts anything short of a tank. And since it's so hard, I'm glad she has regenerating health and an ability that gives her another 75 regenning health because her portable shield doesn't give her enough durability.
Truly the best character in video gaming history.

tell that to the guy from last game who played roadhog and thinks medals matter how much sr you gain or lose

>shadman
neck yourself

As if Waifufags, Homofags and Shipfags were not enough now we also have pedos. Get out of here, you freaks. Go be creepy next to a park or something.

I think her toolkit is great in terms of utility, just feels like her damage in general is piss poor. But like I was on about, I don't think Blizzard wants to make another Tracer.

But D.va's legal, user!

wut

This.

Not in most of those images

Soon maybe there's another event coming.

>talking cyclops
Whoa.

>No Limits was once a moderately fun gamemode where you could play fucking whatever
>now it's "Get Defense so you can stack Torb or Sym or both, and if you got attack you might as well leave before the match starts and hope for Defense next time"

>that picture
has the artist ever seen a little kid in their life? actually that might not be such a bad thing if they haven't.

Why does she get to be so perfect?

>draw a little girl
>haha, but this is Dva user, she is legal!
You are fucking disgusting, I would tell you to seek help but I would rather you go completely nuts one day and get locked up.

>get djinnyata
>already have nutcrackyata
>djinnyata is less rare overall
>nutcrackyata is more passe because it's January

What do

How do you use Bastion's ult?
Literally every time I pop it I get swarmed from every conceivable angle and die instantly

Medals mean I carried the team in the respective categories. If they dont matter - what else does?

Do you even lift?

Make her hack more like Zenyatta's Orb, in that it stays on for an indefinite amount of time (in a certain close-by radius; like half of Hook range) or a few seconds behind a wall. Change what she's able to hack; a Sombra who can manage to keep a bead on an ulting Genji when he's zipping around deserves to cut it short, and a Genji that fails to notice her when ulting deserves to be punished for poor spatial awareness.

Her other abilities and her damage are perfectly fine as is. It's just that her hacking, her primary feature, is just a supplement to her arsenal rather than what kills people.

I'm not into D.va, though. I'm just saying that she's nineteen, so she's legal.

>a talking Kerrigan/Sylvanas knockoff
Wew!

I need more

Sym is awesome on offense when the enemy team is 6 Sym. M1 destroys turrets as quick as you can drag your mouse across them.

I think they're both very handsome, and I hope they can resolve things with Ana's help!

Despite your faggy reaction gif I will provide you with more.

I'm okay with this

Rude

why doesn't overbuff or master overwatch have my comp stats at all from the last two seasons? I wanna see if I'm gitting gud

:^)

Brown sugar is best sugar

im literally not playing this shit game again until the next event
fuck this game, you literally have to "pay" me to play it

what if sombra could hack her teammates to amp their damage

are you a irl pedo? I can into 2d lolis but damn dude wtf

>If they dont matter - what else does?
having game sense to notice wether and how much your actions influence the fight in your favor
clinging to medals and defending your choices based on them is a crutch, nothing more

>Medals mean I carried the team in the respective categories
there's a very severe difference between being the best performing retard in a group of retards and CARRYING THE TEAM
magdumping into the rein shield over and over again and getting gold damage for it doesn't imply that all this damage was actually useful in the long run

and also give it a chance to block their abilities

YO

>tfw playing my weekly match to prevent rank loss
>anubis
>one guy instapicks torb
>one guy instapicks genji
>prepare your defenses
Holy fuck this game is tedious and boring right now

>watching lyric get dumpstered in high masters

TOP KEK

>Hack McCree
>"Check your watch, senior, it's 11:59."
>Hack Soldier
>"If you're gonna aimbot, don't go halfway."
>Hack Hanzo
>"Wow, those arrows ARE logs."
>Hack Junkrat
>"Hacks barely make it better."
>Hack Roadhog
>"No projectile aimbot this time, sorry."
>Hack Widow
>"Team Kill in three..."

Cringe

doesn't do shit against shield gen stacking

When are they going to give Sombra a sit emote? Are they waiting for Terry Crews to come out?

You wishing it so badly doesn't make it truth. Show us where Blizzard said she's an amputee.

They might sneak one in with the next event when they also make the PTR changes live.

Is there a way to stop matching with blacks?

Lately all my losses are because of some black dude playing DPS and being useless.

How do you know they're black? Do you have a legion of spy cameras in every OW player's house?

Change server to Asia

JUST

Are you being sarcastic?

>only a 300 drop in 5 days

step up bro i lost 800 in 2 days

Shield Generators don't get extra shields. It's easy to sneak around Symmetras because their range is limited and, if you're Symmetra yourself, their turrets are shit. Melt all their turrets, establish your own turrets, and go for the shield generators. Place turrets next to shield generators to help melt them.

Get to a rank where humans are.

what the fuck is your rank?

Top 500

Whats your favorite food for playing Overwatch?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

wew

>Eating while playing
>Getting grease on the keyboard
disgusting smhtbhfamalam

They talk and sound black and are accompanied by a black username.

i had a friend who got placed in top 500 but didnt play at all after placement

>eating while gaming

shiggy

>solution to the enemy defense having an additional 150/225/300 hp is to destroy their shield gens
WOOOOOW
are you a pro or something?
this sounds like legit grand masters top 500 advice right there
all you have to sneaky beaky your way past the gazillion turrets and sentries, not get ripped apart by the enemy team and their inflated healthpools and destroy every single shield gen, on which your first 300 damage effectively don't mean jack shit

it's so simple, nobody could've possibly thought of this before

>wanting crumbs in your keyboard and your mouse covered in shit

>americans use their hands to eat
fucking disgusting

>on win streak
>suddenly get 3 KOTH in a row
>lose all three
God fuck this gamemode

After reaching Level 500 I finally got tired of this game. Seriously how can people still play this?

What the fuck are they going to do? Chase you?

>Eurocucks eat sandwhiches with a knife and fork

one of my friends came across a guy who was level 1800

Stop playing triple tank into a mei-symmetra combo you can't fucking get close enough to do anything you need to have a pharah or genji on top of the damage from soldier you fucking idiots.

also this tactic TOTALLY fixes nolimits - the supposedly decidated play4fun gamemode - degenerating into a game of "join defense and symtorb-stack or quit before assembly phase is over" in every. single. fucking. round.

Torb's shotgun sucks, needs to be reworked to something else.

What site is that?

So your strategy relies on the enemy team allowing you to wander around in their area killing turrets and shield generators completely unopposed and you can't see the flaw in that?