Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei89MsnCd0
youtube.com/watch?v=VeNxh5t5dHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Play Arms

play sfv

Have you preordered the $60 xrd dlc yet? Although it'll be delayed for a year on pc.

Crouch tech fighter 4 is the pinnacle of fighting games

>tfw still can't have remotely fun with Xrd
Is there something wrong with me? I know the game is supposedly fast-paced but everything moves like a truck out of gas.

Any goobers here? Reminder to be nice to PC goobers. They're very fragile at the moment

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei89MsnCd0

Please be nice to each other.

98 da bes fighting game forever

Man I came a lot in her cup.

lol nah

Yeah that happens when you're bad at video games.

If you play fighting games on a console that requires a subscription to play delay netcode trash you went full cuck I'm sorry

>chocoblanka sings a song about daigo in front of 9000 people
damn..... momochi is a cuck

go back to /pol/, dumb hyde poster

>Laura will never step on your balls
Why even live

>GG has 6 defensive options
>the game is still braindead rushdown and grinding setups in the corner where players take turns pressuring each other because the neutral is so utterly trash

>Vsav has 3 defensive options
>it has a super fast and intricate neutral game as well as very scary ruahdown because its 3 defensive options actually work

Capcucks BTFO! GG is not anime ITS METAL

Normies actually don't hate anime!

I only played +R casually before but I just felt like there was alot more freedom of movement. It might just be the constant YRC that's doing this but man it's just so slow.

You're literally the last person on earth who should use the word "cuck"

I hate anime more than anything in this world.

t. the most normie person here

>James Chen calling in Skype at Games done Quick

see me in hydefighters right now

literally who is sf2 on the switch aimed at?

can't be for the actual switch audience because they weren't even alive when the switch was a thing. can't be for serious fg players because the switch controller is a disaster and there will never be stick support. can't even be a nostalgia grab because street fighter 2 turbo was the most popular one and they decided to make this version slow as shit

Does anyone have the new GGXrdRev2 cuties name in japanese so I can look up some art.

oh boy, arbitrary code execution in the tasbot segment

how exciting

He's gotta get his name out there until he forms the fighting game commentary union so all commentators get paid at least $1500 an hour and make it illegal and punishable by death to get a non-union commentator.

>$40

it's for capcucks

I don't have SFV in my Steam library so there's always worse than me.

SNIFFSCHEN

How much do you think GG Rev 2 is going to cost?

$80

Agreed

It's for Nintendo obsessed manchildren

Nintendo knows they'll buy an underpowered and overpriced piece of shit as long as it has the Nintendo logo on it

$39.99 raw, $14.99 if you own previous version.

xrd is literally the exact same speed as +R. look at the frame data and the moves are the exact same speed or adjusted by 1-2 frames for balance reasons.

you think the game is slower because the screen is a different size and/or the 3d trying to be 2d animation looks a bit different in motion from the crappy 2000 sprites that +R uses

Why did they change Balrogs down up charge move into a DP again?

I can't do DP's at all I want my charge back

Most people who buy Nintendo home consoles are old
>never have stick support
>hori already making a stick for it

Like 20 bucks I reckon.

Given that SIGN was like 30, 25 seems too steep.

I once tried to get into 98 but I was literally the only American in the lobby

>can't be for the actual switch audience because they weren't even alive when the switch was a thing.
freudian slip? But you have a wrong image of the nintendo audience. They have mainly over 25 years old, second largest pile from the preteens and the least in the edgy teenager age.
Coincidentically, the msony systems have the edgy teenagers as their biggest and almost only audience.

so he can actually do damage from crush counters

>draw a white girl
>turn her skin brown
they can't keep getting away with it

The elusive "player that charge characters were actually designed for"

This is like one in a million

You underestimate stupidity and nostalgia

People will pay $300 + the game cost + the $70 to use the actual controller that should already be packaged with the switch(or they'll pay 100 bucks for a stick) + paying for online, just to experience the 'better days'.

The game will be dropped entirely within a few months

is he speedruning st

Neogaf please

Will Rev fishing ever stop spamming figurine mode shit at me? I just want palettes and avatar heads.

Some people seem to say 20-30 for rev upgraders.

That has been how Elena has been done for decades.

day6 of trying to play KI EU. Turns out if you have turned off Windows fireball, xbox live is blocked. Puzzled by this somewhat.

didn't realize GG literally started with one person already knocked down so the other can pressure him

vsav doesn't have times where you actually have to block because it's a kusoge where you can just mash guard cancel for free and never have to respect anyone as you dash around the screen as talbain, in GG if you're blocking you've already lost neutral and now you get to eat shit for a little while because punishing people that make mistakes is what good games do

>It's for Sony obsessed manchildren
>Sony knows they'll buy an underpowered and overpriced piece of shit as long as it has the Sony logo on it
Makes you think..

Charge inputs were made as an easier alternative to regular motions.
Except that most people found regular motions easier

there is stick support, and the super turbo fanboys are gonna for sure get it. and it's a decent system seller on the nostalgia market
>remember when we wuz street fighters and sheit?
it porbably only took capcom a week to port hdr it and add e.ryu and v.ken

why dont people play ranked in sfv

Stop talking about games you've never played

Implying that justifies it. The World changes, bro, that's just plain modern day racism.

Can you explain this differently? I don't understand what you mean.

Oh right

I used to hate Charge but after playing it a while it became natural and I can't play motion now

See me in gold ranked sf5 ranked queue

bitch

XRD has more hitstop

Any EU fancy sf4 / sf5 / kof / rev / fightcade in about... 10 minutes?

>How's that vampire hunter community? Going strong? Vsav 2 get any players at evo this year?
These are "dead" (Hunter is still more alive though) because they aren't as good. Just like every GG game, they just get to be on life support for a year or so because the publisher milks them.
But good job for not understanding that, I guess I gave you too much credit.

>Who the fuck is sasquatch? qbee? zabel?
Seems like you haven't played the game. Or read the wiki. You need to do at least one of these before talking shit you know?

>pressure
>gg has pushblock
>guard cancel
Did you forget we were talking about anti-oki options? Or did you do it on purpose expecting me to not notice? Bet you mash dp every time you get cornered fuckboi.

>1 frame throws
>raw YRC
hahahaha

How do you expect to change the past?

SFV has a similar thing that makes it feel much slower.

Sounds like the OS tries to protect you from getting harmed. Why would you turn off the firewall anyway? It always asks you to set an eyxception when you start a new game that needs an exception.

capcom is erasing history that SF was ever fast, read that unwritten history of SF2 that was put out a few years back, the japanese devs have literally always hated the idea of making SF fast and hated the gaijin for liking it. this is why SF4 (itself a big MEMBER SF2? wankfest) and sf5 are slow as shit. by having the ultra version of SF2 be really slow too they can finally have their revenge for the third nuke that was americans making hyper fighting

why would ST fanboys buy it when the game is way slower? so they can pay for shitty nintendo online that will be worse than fightcade? even regular turbo on the snes was faster than that demo footage

But it was confirmed that the fast Street Fighters were more popular in Japan than the slower ones.

window's fireball is one of the best on the game you should use it, especially the EX version.

Nah, my firewall is down and I still play.

Why didnt you just ask in 10 minutes

So he can line up a game and play IN 10 minutes instead of trying to get a game going 10 minutes from now and failing?

As much as I would prefer Testament or Anji to be back as soon as possible in GG, I have to say that Answer looks pretty cool, funny design too. A shame best mom will never be playable she was so great in the story mode

i'll sfv

idk why they would want to play it over fightcade, but all the st fanboys i know on twitter were rejoicing over e.ryu and v.ken

Well played

confirmed where? because there are interviews and also sales data confirming the exact opposite, that at the time the majority of jp players thought SF2 original was a game to play against the AI while it was america that was way more into the 1v1 aspect, and that the devs only made turbo because of unofficial hacks in china and america making way more money & because capcom of america people basically begged them

are you confusing the minority that would go on to become the FGC with the overall market of people playing SF2?

Balrog in 5 is his best version from all the Street Fighter games

yes / no ?

st

No you retard

Tomorrow I'm gonna phone my ISP to see if they can give me fiber

Pray for me and I may get some melty blood streams going

no, he was basically untouchable in st

I meant more in terms of fun

I dont remember ever having fun watching or playing him in 4 anyway

MAKE EPISODE 3 OF YOUR MELTY GUIDE YOU DUMB FURRY

So how come the "play against the AI" in Street Fighter V is so shit?

Why are you so desperate for matches?

I'm amazed they even have dialup in your country. Fucking Italians are up there with turks in most likely to be stupid laggy.

He's much more fun in both 4 and ST because you can actually use your normals for something other than unga bunga meaties

You mean you're going to ask your mom to call?

what makes me seem desperate

Why are you always trying to be so mean anonymouse

Rate my GG play
youtube.com/watch?v=VeNxh5t5dHg

Streaming public lobbies, come body me, CFN AnathemA_TV

Let's goooo

I think the super is pretty cool but I miss the headbutt, the functional c.mp, jab jab jab rush punch from 4 and being a fucking menace from st.

because you play on wifi

there is nothing wrong with playing on wifi

Is there a discord for GGXRD Rev PC?

t. man who wonders why ranked is a ghost town now

t. Mike Ross

>it's bad because you have to block
huh? you don't have to block in gg? what?