/elyg/ - Elysium General

RIP IN PIECE EDITION

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general, previously Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Recent news
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45489
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/32701-our-official-response-to-nostalrius-—-elysium-will-prevail/

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka OLD
dead
ELYSIUM PVP aka FRESH
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:
Horde guild:
ZETH'KUR we are playing here!
Alliance guild: and
Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUI/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12108631
discord.gg/ujsFh
(twitch)iloveturtlessc2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit game
shit thread
shit server
shit community
shit gms

reminder ZETHBULLS were on the right side of history

this thread was first:

No it wasn't, its a minute older.

ZETH'KUR
Horde:

nostcucks - stock mangos
elycucks - waiting in queue for stock mangos
zeth'cucks - ely's cuckshed (on stock mangos)

CRESTBULLS - meditating in preparation for good times on good core

I am the bane of Dun Garok. I slide between the shadows, instilling terror and regret in the heart of any greenskin foolish enough to attack my dwarven brethren. If you've seen me, chances are, you're already dead.

Reminder Elysium is the main server and that's not changing.

How annoying is it to both PvP and PvE in Vanilla?

I want to roll Rogue but respeccing every day doesn't sound fun

server strawmeme

strawpoll.me/12108631

>32.4k people playing right now

Nostcucks did NOTHING. We prevail.

fuck you nigger mod kys

fuck off tribbing NO ONE wants to join your shit tranny guild

JOIN TODAY
discord.gg/ujsFh

>playing elysium
>not waiting for corecraft
shiggy

I just woke up
What the fuck happened?

>waiting for imaginary server
yeah have fun with that, I can join when it's released, probably never

dont respec then. make a pvp build and just lie about your spec to your group. It's not like the content is super difficult. It's even easier in a raid because you have 40 other fuck ups fucking up. I raided with a pvp mage set up all the damn time

>Guilds:
NOST PVP/PVE aka OLD aka ANATHEMA
dead
ELYSIUM PVP aka FRESH
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:
Horde guild:
ZETH'KUR we are playing here!
Alliance guild:
Alliance tranny guild:
Horde guild:

nost showed their true colors as sucking blizzcock, elysium ignored them and is keeping on

This new core is fucking shit.

they already dropped the project, idiot
and they had shit ideas anyway. they wanted to make it a funserver with no 1-60 leveling.

>want to be special snowflake
>natural class choice should be druid
>unironically don't want to play druid in vanilla because I know it's the single most overpowered and played class in retail right now

my autism levels are unmatched

someone help

So many guilds. Is this the vanilla golden age?

why cant the fucking chinese make a vanilla server

dont copyright laws not exist there?

To anyone who logged in after the name change happened: could you check your WTF/Account/AccountName/ folder and tell me if you just have a folder called "Elysium PvP" or if you have an additional one just called "Elysium"

Literally who is Fellow Horde Player/Mocky?

Any mods that integrate the menu bar into fubar? Stuff like character, spellbook, system menu, etc.

I don't understand your issue at all

hellground soon, dont waste ur time on this dead server(s)

if you want to be a special snowflake go druid feral
nobody will want you

>haha

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

What the fuck, why did this happen? I read the useless post but it's just left me with more questions.

Nope

only alive Veeky Forums guilds on zeth'kur are and

Come, and taste your fear, champions of the Horde! Dun Garok yields for no greenskin!

reminder nostalrius did nothing wrong

their core their rules

Nost did everything wrong

>their core

except they've been using the valk core from the start

>tfw internally agree with nostalrius; official legacy servers should be the goal

So now that the cuckdust has settled, are we all rolling on freshfresh?

go 30/21 feral/resto

you will be a unique, high-skillcap powerhouse in PvP witht he right gear

>suck blizzard cock
>did nothing wrong
.KEK-

But they're never going to happen
Blizz hates legacy servers more than they love money

>Northshire Papacy
>11 people online
>No Heteros Allowed
>4 people online
what did they mean by this?

>ret paladin lfg

gas you are self my main man

no, Salty Dogs Elysium has 50+ players on at all times and nobody rerolled

fuck off with your meme server, literrally no one is playing zeth'cuck and even fewer people are joining your reddit cliques

>pupper pals
most autistic fucking shit ive seen. LE PUPPER DOGGO IRONIC MAY MAY go back to tumblr you fucking aspies. literally doge posting fucking autistic niggers. fuck off and stop making shit OPs

fucking French PEOPLES am i Right?

>tfw nobody wants to play on anathema

they meant theyre late on the boat and everyones already on elysium

>lfm dps
>paladin:"inv"
>relentlessly bully him till he has to put me on ignore
Ret paladins should be ashamed to be alive

retribution is the single worst spec in the entirety of vanilla

balance is the only spec that comes close in terms of badness

sperg

ret should have been given divine storm

15 sec cd
250 mana
200% weapon damage 4 target limit, heals party for 25% of damage dealt

I gotta say as a blizzbull, watching this whole thing play out, watching the private server community turn on nostalrius, it's pretty great. There truly is no honor among thieves.

Everything nostalrius did for you and this is how you repay them? Sad display.

Sadly this. Legacy servers would be an enormous success, which would prove that Blizzard's current design philosophy is utter garbage.

they fapped to their level 1 nelf female and then didn't log in again

OK, I read the announcements.
Since when was Nostralius anything other than a pirate server? How does the huge amount of people playing Elysium make it harder for legacy servers? It proves that the demand is massive.
I really don't understand their complaint.

dont trust cucks

What should I roll Horde side to be any sort of help

I do, I don't want to have to wait for content. I really, really don't want to be doing MC and have no PvP sets to even get. No AV. It's literally nothing. I want to get to 60 and actually have things to do. But everyone's playing the fresh servers, and I imagine Anathema is basically Chinese by now.

What is with Shaman players and being just fucking awful?

Salty ally cuck

talk shit get hit

why hasn't alex made a video on this yet? i don't know how to feel about this whole thing because alex hasn't made a response video yet.

i'm shaking.

nost was always a way for a couple of blizz fanboys to get attention from big daddy blizzard so maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe they can get jobs out of it.
they shut down the first nost at even the slightest hint of upset from blizz, and have been gobbling their cock ever since.
their stated goal is that never gonna happen "official legacy servers", with the obvious futile hope that they would be hired onto that team.
they originally made the db open to help encourage the "legacy community", but once it became clear that so many people were excited to even play on a shitty valkayrie core, they surmised that this isn't gonna help them get hired by blizz, so they pulled their support from elysium.

I'm horde.

Shamans will always be the most needed horde side

wonder why all of paladin's cut moves didn't make it to release, was tigole really that much of a petty cunt?

it's called world pvp. Sounds like retail is more your speed

recruited normies in /world. Don't believe their lies.

All we want to do is not heal (hell there is still a debate as to whether or not we could "tank" in vanilla like the promised protip: We couldn't in any meaningful capacity) but all we can do is heal.

>wanting to pay $15/month for 10+ year old content
>wanting to be forced to interact with the entitled shitstains that are the retail playerbase

`` fuck off

afaik they wanted paladins to be the jack-of-all-trades support class. bad at nothing, decent at everything

that obviously didnt work so they just made them OP healers

>most needed
>meaning 1 is needed in a 40 man raid
>to drop mana tide on cd
shiggy
do you really think that the blizzard of today wouldn't fuck that up beyond all recognition?

So why did the night elves join the allaince and not the horde if in W3 they fought and killed both? Shouldt they atlest be neutral to the humans?

(twitch)iloveturtlessc2

HOLY SHIT AN ELYSIUM STREAMER WAS BANNED FROM TWITCH

#3 ON HORDE

How the fuck do I fix my addons now, do I have to rename everything to Anathema PvP or Anathema or what?

>implying blizzard gives a shit about lore when it can be raped for something to do in wow
nothing in wow's story makes any sense, it's just an attempt to split the lore down the middle so that each side gets something to do, and there's a new bad guy every patch.

This is no surprise its been happening forever. They were retarded for streaming it on twitch.

Camping out an area is only fun for so long. Similar to Dark Souls invasions, it's just not fun because everyone you gank are disgusting PvErs that hate PvP and play really poorly. Except Dark Souls invasions are about 1000x better. There's no challenge. The only world PvP that's good is world boss PvP and when you're leveling you get together a ganking group to take out the enemy faction's ganking group and these are rare.

we just want to play the game we love, blizzard tried to take it away from us and now nu-nost wants to take it as well because they are sellouts to blizzard

we just want to play the damn fucking game

i REFUSE to go back to that shithole with all the normies and jews.

you'd have to be a real cuck to come crawling back to blizzard on hands and knees for your shot of vanilla after boycotting them.

haha holy shit wicked

because the warsong are still in ashenvale because thrall is too fucking retarded to pull them back out of it

watch out boys druid moo-mommy coming through

but i didn't boycott blizzard, i just boycotted wow because it isn't very good.

literally the dictionary definition of overdesigned

>it was at this point the nost team understood they had failed

why can't blizzard just let us play vanilla in peace? why do they always have to try to shut us down? we're not hurting their profits, we're a drop in a bucket compared to their subscriptions.

why cant they just let us be?

Fuck off heal slut

Mana tide? No, that's not why shamans are needed. They're needed because their totems are group-wide so you want a shaman for as many groups as you can

I mean mana tide? This made me laugh.

hes too busy watching crestbulls cuck him while he gets wet in chastity

Sorry senpai i'd pay $7.50 or $10 per month to have something like Old School Runescape but legacy WoW instead.

Imagine if we got Vanilla WoW that instead of transforming into the monstrocity that is TBC and WotLK, they released much smaller free expansions/patches.
Maybe one or two new zones and some dungeons every 3 monthes.

Also
>Implying retailcucks are any worse than the legacyfags in this thread right now.

Does anyone here like vags?

>Calling it Elysium general instead of fucking Nostalrius.
>endless shitposting dividing the community.
It's like you people want to kill the community.

this

i want my old school wow