Danganronpa cont'd

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
SCHOOL MODE HAS TRUE ENDING

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
[YouTube] Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - PS4 Announcement Trailer
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W
RAW Paste Data

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7wWxdGo9oA
youtube.com/watch?v=49j6_uk0g3k
youtube.com/watch?v=SJixW2u4IvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1U9_h-MHaEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KICK INTO OVERDRIVE

The only thing that looks interesting in the Fate franchise is Heaven's Feel. The GO anime is dogshit and Apocrypha looks meh.

Not to forget Kaleid/Leiner which is just dogshit.

I was kind of mindblown by fiction within fiction. Meant that my damn waifu ain't even real in her own universe.

Just my shit up lad.

DUDE

KILLING IS BAD

LMAO

In this dystopian future, there would be literal ship wars. Countries would literally go to war over Naegiri and Naezono.

>all your favorites died

fuck

>when you realize that the twist is literally "It's just a prank bro you're in live TV!"

update WHERE?

>Meant that my damn waifu ain't even real in her own universe.
Join the sdr2 Nanamifags.

Do Makifags still exist?

Thank god for this game for making me realize fiction was actually fiction

Shinguuji "Incest? More like wincest" Korekiyo best V3 character

DUDE

USO DA YO

youtube.com/watch?v=K7wWxdGo9oA

LMAO

>the audience in V3 liked DR3 and stomached 53 junkos

wew lads that's some shit taste

here's a brief, shitty summary of saihara and ouma's relationship for anyone that's curious, repostin

youtube.com/watch?v=49j6_uk0g3k
youtube.com/watch?v=SJixW2u4IvQ

I actually enjoyed this game and the ending. Sure it sucks to realize that my waifu is fiction within fiction but hey, shit happens man.

I like her, not specifically a Makifag, but I like her nonetheless.

>Shinguuji calling out Shirogane in Chapter 1 and getting ignored
>Miu's electron bombs which can turn back time
this game is so amazing i can't stop laughing

Well I cant work with that one
post the clean original one and I'll do it

I doubt it. She's the worst.

reposting 2ch headcanon on why shirogane for the mastermind role.

ok here it goes. so what i heard is shirogane really was more of a fan of the danganronpa characters themselves and wanted to be just like them even dressing up as them but was too boring and normal. she was desperate and the producers took advantage of her in "various ways" like doing sexual things with them and even doing it with their biggest star amami. because of this, the part of her that hated it came out and truly wanted to kill amami for what he had done to her. she wanted a big part on the show but did terrible things she regretted and hated to get there and shows her regrets before she died. the real shirogane came back at the end.

make update yourself you lazy fuck

I wish that was the motivation for his double murder, honestly.
>"You people are quite frankly the most retarded people i've ever met. I'm gonna go now to apologise to Kaede and fuck my sister. Laters."

So the audition tapes apparently reveal that everyone's mindhacked personality is some subversion on their actual personality.

>Kaito is actually a bully
>Ouma was a leader of a clown troupe with a heart of gold
>Saihara was a huge danganronpa fan who wanted to commit the perfect murder

I kinda want to see what the rest of the cast was actually like desu

Right?

It's cemented it for me- this game has so much stupid bullshit that it's looped back around to fucking amazing

BITES ZA USO DUSTO DA YO

>Amami dies and was actually just a DR nerd who cheated 53 times in a row
>Kaede gets executed because of his metagaming
>All of the previous Danganronpa games are fake. Repeat, ALL THE PREVIOUS DR GAMES ARE FICTION
>Miu has time travel bombs
>Everybody saying that 2ch leaks were fake utterly BTFO
>/drg/ in a complete and utter shitstorm
Is this game, dare I say it, Kodaka's Magnum Opus?

>fiction in fiction
Double negatives, she's real now. Congratulations!

Yeah didn't know autism would end up being this strong with this cast.

>Everyone shitting on DR3
Was I the only one who enjoyed it? It was fun and had a satisfying ending unlike this crappy sequel.

Ouma is what people who don't understand Komaeda memed that he was
Male Junko

Spotted the autist with shit taste.

>DR games were fiction
OH GOD SUCH A MASTERPIECE, IT'S LIKE fucking nothing

Hold up, you're saying that this works like in maths? Shit, this makes me day. Where can I retreive my waifu?

Guess her looking like Sayaka wasn't just a coincidence then.....

Is there anyone Tsumugi didn't cosplay?
The only one i think I didn't see at all is Mukuro 9for obvious reasons)
youtube.com/watch?v=1U9_h-MHaEQ

Nah, it was shit. Watching it alongside everyone was really fun though

Maki's decent for the time we got, plus we haven't even seen her FTEs.

Uhm no, Tengan is literally the worst mastermind ever

I've been away for a bit.
Can someone fill me in on the new stuff we got in the past couple hours?
Have we found a new ending?

Ouma is a Saturday morning cartoon villain because that's all the in-universe media exec responsible for him wanted him to be.

Amami was only around for two seasons.

DR3 isn't fun, it's bland and mediocre

that's why season 53 was great; the junko was finally a dude this time

>>All of the previous Danganronpa games are fake. Repeat, ALL THE PREVIOUS DR GAMES ARE FICTION

You actually thought they were real?

>"My waifu wasn't real... MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT."

No wonder he went insane and killed two of them. Probably wanted to get out of the game as soon as possible and try out new sex positions with his sister in the afterlife instead

>Kodaka wants me to believe 53 literal killing games passed in a completely normal society

Kys desu.

The DR:AE, DR3 and Zero characters, I think.
Not counting DR Togami and DR Kirigiri since most people don't care about them.

I wonder if he's going to spawn as much memes as hopeman

Doesn't Saihara straight up call him the closest thing to Junko there is?

Nothing wrong with Miu's bombs.

FICTION is the new "ITS JUST A GAME" but now screamed at you by DR1/DR2 cosplay instead of Monokuma

You can basically ignore the previous DR games being fiction in-universe; I've been able to basically ignore DR3 happening at all for the last several months, so it's perfectly possible to consider the first two games separate from their relationship with the third game.

>implying people care about DRAE and Zero

>double space between quote and text
>"y-yeah i t-t-totally thought it was real and didn't believe in the AU theory a-at all"
Peace be upon you, friend.

Only good for the memes

Fair enough.

Oh user, the society was obviously not normal, but explaining how the world came to love a game so much they decided to make 50 killing games would be too boring
We are just so fucked up we wanted more

Real in their own universe instead of being fiction in another fictional one

I'm pretty sure DR Kirigiri is very popular

It's not completely normal, but it's unknown exactly what it's like, it's just like the end of DR1. Oddly enough, this is a setup game.

>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY RYOTA MITARAI?

This is a thing in DRV3-world instead of Juzo Boys.

>Miu is a chaste lady who gets embarrassed at the gaze of a man
>Tenko is a slut who secretly wants the attention of all the guys
>Tsumugi is a good character

Was referring to DR1 and DR2 cahracter but thanks anyways

It's not a normal society, they enjoy watching kids kill each other. In other words, it's about us apparently only caring about DR because of LOL MURDER.

I really, really hope so.

Saihara is the guy who took 6 cases to solve a 10 minute case in chapter 1 so I don't think he's a good enough source.

Tsumugi knew the Danganronpa producers didn't have enough budget to draw new sprites so she limited it to ones the viewer knew

Reminder that Miu is best girl

My top favorites ended up being three consecutive murderers. My last favorite turns out be the mastermind and also gets executed. God damn, can I pick 'em or what?

>Tell all my friends how there's no way that Amami won't survive after his performances in S51 and 52
>Bet the $30,000 I've saved up on him winning 53
>Gets killed in the first stage by a trap

>when "le secret genius model teenager's despair" is more thought out, or at the very least elaborated than mindhacked teenagers in a reality tv show

Honestly,I would be completely fine with Gozu replacing Juzo.
Nobody else,though.

Tenko was just a tomboy, you can clearly see it on how she was dressed pre brainwash

>not even translated in english

I'm a Maki fag and literally 90% of the spoilers in the last thread's completely wrong and Japanese illiterate.

I gave up trying to defend the character to retards in these threads, they will find out themselves when the translation is out. I bet it's the retarded fujoshis pretending to be guys going HURRR MAKI GOT BEST BOYS KILLED FUCK HER.

I bet retards will try to bait me into explaining the entire fucking chapter 5 to them again. Ouma is a huge troll, and if people actually think Maki got him killed you didn't understand his plan. NOBODY at the time had enough brains to get Ouma killed. Only OUMA got himself killed to fuck up Monokuma by having a case where Monokuma won't even able to accurately state who the killer and who died because every single camera is down.

Kaito's based but then you saw his interview in Chapter 6 you wouldn't be defending him anymore.

God you retards are even worse than the idiots on /a/.

Blame Tsumugi for getting buttblasted at him for him and the producers using her like a slut.

Now I understand why people were so willing to kill themselves in a killing game.

Actually they needed to give some more context to the world they are basing this in if it was all lies because it leaves you with basically nothing. Everything from past games' setting is discarded as vidya.

150 page thesis on Maki when?

You fucking take that back.

So DR4 is UDG2 with in-universe Kodaka as final boss?

What happened /drg/, amami was supposed to be our zeussu...

Newest copypasta

this makes too much sense to be true, im wary of anything for 2ch after the fake spoilers

I think you're right. The electro bomb isn't a time bomb, it's an EMP. He takes down all the Monochicchis so that the mastermind can't determine who killed whom.

Newest pasta.

Is this Battle Royale? Why was Amami the ONLY lone survivor those two seasons he was in?

There's a pretty big difference between people playing a game and people watching live killing of children

He was Zeus.

Just in terms of fucking everyone over.

>ouma turned out to be another shitty komaeda-like mary sue

I still like Maki

>Amami killed because he's literally a rapist
>mindhacced rape victim gets killed unceremoniously by a boulder

This is weird. I'm not sure if I hope this is true or hope it's not true.

I heard that Ouma had the book explaining the backstory of DR1/SDR2/The killing game in his room when you explore it after he dies. Is that true? How much of the game did he actually know?

I wonder if Juzo's actor likes to punch normies
I hope he does

Oumanlet can't even lick hopeman' boots

He still is.

Nigga the first three words say it's a headcanon.

Cause that nigga cheated his second season.