/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1004

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13 - Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23 - Granblue Shodown
1/23 - 1/30 - Guild Wars (Earth)
1/31 - 2/8 - New Event

Magnas, HLs and old summon raids are 3bp. New summon raids (Athena, Baal, Odin, etc) are still 5bp. AP costs unchanged.
This is a permanent change and not a Magnafest.

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1017882/d0e57c1348/
game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt161031_cp0_q2_s10_70.mp3
exhentai.org/g/1015310/bea6e2eb6b/
gbf.wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cock!

Let's try not to shit up this thread too much, alright?

>F/GO beats Monster Strike and takes the #1 spot for top grossing app on both iOS and Android

>Meanwhile Granblue on suicide watch.

This game won't make it until next year at this rate.

get cucked fujoshits.
exhentai.org/g/1017882/d0e57c1348/

Ahaha, Guess I did well keeping my 30 or so SR gacha weapons.

>Think I've finally found a legit download for the OST
>it's actually a cobbled together mess of STORY and BATTLE
reeeee

Not this shit again

Harbin Fantasy.

Post your strongest pool now if you dare!

>Malinda doesn't have fate episodes
eh, nani?

Lun lun lun, Lyria desu!
game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt161031_cp0_q2_s10_70.mp3

Space cat

>Jew scam with 0.5% droprates has more microtransactions than game with 3% and surprise tickets

Really makes u thunk

Skeletor sure is popular.

It doesn't. That chart is an old meme. The tl;dr of it is that it only records the transactions done through mobile apps, so half (or more) of GBF's income isn't represented.

>People will fall for this meme when everyone grabs mobacoin instead of shitty google coin

You're all retards. Both the autist posting this shit and the retards that fall for it.

Is it ok to use my angel fodder to upgrade characters if my weapons have already capped?

if the dank limited is not lich im moving over to fgo

Yes. In fact, it's encouraged.

>number 5 on Google Play
>number 13 on iOS
>dying

Seriously what logic is this? And that's ignoring mobacoin and browser players anyway.

Yes. Every magnafest you will get so many SR angel weapons that every stash will fill and your crate will overflow so it's a temporary problem at worst if you run.

I've been really unlucky getting +'s from Rupee Draw.

>What else would you do with it?

Holy fucking shit, finally.
Can't do maniacs and shit. Pretty fucking good.

Does anyone know when is the next Guild War?

It's in the OP, baka.

Are you this fucking desperate for attention? It's literally in the OP, we aren't even that far down in the thread.

>people complain about meme-man being underpowered and shit
>He at least has some niche holiday versions
>Meanwhile Io is irredeemably shit in every way

There's no point in even doing Maniacs now, they killed finally decent drop rates because even with meme weapons, you don't deserve easy access.

Best loli element?

ROSY
O
S
Y

>one of the best backline cheerleaders in the game along with anal priestess
>"irredeemably shit"
You're just new. She has a niche too, it just happens to not be on the front line.

theyre both bad

buffs when

Oops! Gosh, I should have looked there first!

(you)

>replying to incredibly blatant (you) bait questions

>a character you never see or use is good

How's your earth and wind pool doing? Any luck getting flips?

These rank 150+ players who join raids and 1-shot the boss need to fuck off

>mfw no jk
>mfw nf

Stop requesting help then

>new
The only thing new here is you dumbass.

Gacha Rs are skill fodder, except summons. Burn them away.
Non gacha rs except for the few kinds used in shop upgrades are worthless for anything but rupees. All gacha r summons are also rupee fodder.
Sell your non gacha srs too.
Gacha SRs are good for elements, especially the summons.
You likely know of non gacha ssr weapons being used for grids. Whether equips or skill fodder. If you don't, this is for you. Do reduce them if you have no need or desire for that specific weapon whatsoever. You likely never will, so fodder it.
Non gacha ssr summons can be used depending on call effects or boosts, particularly in early game. They're easy fodder if you don't find ones usuable.
Gacha weapons and summons are almost all reduce bait. The good ones you'll likely know upfront even without research, but even then don't be afraid to look up things or ask questions.

Copy pasted since I think some missed it.

Scans when?

I wish they let you draw all 100 Rupie draws at once! It would totally save a lot of time! Like with the event draw boxes!

That would be nice, but being able to use more than 20 weapons at once when upgrading would be even better.

>good stuff
>getting scanned
kek

You're getting badly drawn Naru doujin #24242 or this exhentai.org/g/1015310/bea6e2eb6b/ absolute shit

Oh shit, propagation?

i knew it was atelier, fuck

>Host my first HL raid
>Off element DF joins and instantly retreats
>Off element WM joins and dies in the first 5 turns
So this is HL content, huh..

Put your trip back on brattyboi

Oh, that would be cool too! And also when you use them to upgrade the crew's airship!

Yugu hasn't dropped a sword since Magnafest ended, but I bought the last one of the month from the shop so I only need two more until that pool is completely 3*, then I can ignore it forever.

My wind pool...well Tia HL dropped a Gun recently so I still have about 19 more guns until that's 3*. But boy oh boy do I hate Tia HL. Annoying triggers and annoying lag. I've only been doing three a day just to get the 60 Pendants I need to get my last three class distinctions for Class IV. Only 8 more days for that.

still a long road ahead for this padawan

FUCK

Falseflagger spreading le distinction meme, when the true timegate is centrums. Not falling for it anymore, because I already fell for it.

earth

How can you be dumb enough to get timegated by centrums?

Who could I pick up to best go with Yuisis and Korwa? Can't get monkey.

So is it "Elemental duster" "Elemental Disaster" or "Elemental gust"?

>when i finally have time to grind up maniac after a busy week
>they nerf the drop rates to the usual garbage
Eh, I'll get just enough for 50 free crystals and not bother with this trash.

not him but what is the fastest way to get them?
just spam Grande to no end and hope for a drop?

It's cute.

>then I can ignore it forever
But Yugu is cute. Are you really not going to *4 them? I guess you could *4 Tia guns.

works on my machine ;)

>I'm an objectively better player than some tripfagging shitposter
ebin

gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>gbf.wiki/FAQ
>ctrl+f centrum
>0 results
good meme right here

>Gadamer Gems refuse to drop
Fuck this event.

You get 6 guaranteed every hell

Nice bait.

>Falseflagger spreading le distinction meme, when the true timegate is centrums.

I wasn't even talking about Tier IV, I got mine last month after 40 days of waiting. I was pretty lucky and got 2 Centrums for the 3 Zoeys I hosted and then just joined all of the /gbfg/ ones to get that month's centrum. I was probably the most worried about the creeds because I was getting an overabundance of Mages and I needed Warrior since I was building Oliver.

I was joking about ignoring it forever, I'll probably fight Medusa after I 3* all my Tia Guns or something and then go bop Nezha to 4* all those guns. Then if I don't have Agni or Shiva by then, I'll just start hitting Athena or whatever and prepare for whenever (IF) I do roll either of those summons so I can have a jump start on a F2P Agni pool.

Please stop posting.

Because /gbfg/ memed about distinctions and centrums just fall from the sky (they didn't). It takes 2 months to buy 3 centrums if you wake up early in a month. I woke up at about rank 85 early in December, when HL still seemed to be far away. It wasn't.

You have Agni?

Does anyone know where I can download these or do they possibly have them? They aren't anywhere. Literally.

I hosted 3 grandes and got 3 centrums
I don't see the problem

It takes one magnafest to get all the centrums you need, retard.

>I got lucky
>Why didn't you?

>luck
>hosting
????

Has the host red chest update hit alredy?

Yes, user.
They're not guaranteed to be in the share chest.

Buy them so that the creators get paid!

>Being this new

I wish. I'm decently lucky with character draw SSRs but when it comes to SSR summons, I come up pretty short.

It kind of hurts to see when your friends who don't even play Fire draw both Agni and Athena while my best summons are probably Nezha and Apollo.

Are /gbfg/ guilds dying

Most are under 20 members right now, so yes.

Pretty much. Those are the ones I'm missing too.

I'm too poor to uncap my characters to lvl60. What's the best way to farm/get rupies?

Name two, faggot. /gbfg/ guilds are fine.

Are you a Fire player?
I'm a Dark player but I haven't even gotten a Bahamut yet so I just use a Magna summon!

Do a lot of co-op! It can give you a lot of exp, too!

Coop.

>Co-op
>Sheep/Monkey/Rooster weapon charge attack
>Exp/Rupee special quest
Take your pick

I have Agni and I have you friended, so when I uncap it you can use it!

But don't you have a MLB Grand Order?

Yes, I've completed my Fire Magna pool so those are taking +'s but having Agni or Shiva would mean even more power and my plan to become a strong fire knight becomes even close to fruition.

Nice.

Yugu please I need more swords.

Should I still get a GW Dagger? I'm two days away from IV and I have enough warlock distinctions (Although I'm focusing on Berserker first)