Coming back from your parents house

>coming back from your parents house
>see this
what do you do?

stick these bad boys out the window

The fuck, dude, just run him over. You're in 3,000 lbs of metal.

Shoot his ass, because this is America and he's on my damn property.

Dead body in the road not my problem. Not going to get baited into a trap. Let the road workers clean it up in the morning.

Das sand nigger running amok in mein deutschland!
>post on internets
>prove that refugees are slimey sub humans
>cleans the fatherland of arab scum

Commit the crime he's trying to frame me for

>Arizona
>stand your ground state
I would have opened fire on his ass.

So what would the non-Veeky Forums knee-jerk solution to this be?
Citizens arrest and call the cops or what?
Knock him the fuck out behind the camera or?

beat the shit out of him

I'm all for crippling the sad piece of shit to save others from his crime, but I'm more worried about getting a higher penalty than insurance fraud by him would land.

Call the police.

And follow/restrain him where possible?

Considering you'd have a practically air tight defense you were in fear for your life in that situation you could probably get away with shooting him in almost every state.

And which US state am I immigrating to with the highest chance of fulfilling my dream?

Can't do shit here in NZ. Can't even act in self defense.

If I was by myself I would remain calm for the most part, I'd start to lose it the instant he started hitting my car though. If I was with my kids and wife, the instant he started hitting my car I'd reach into my glove box and start firing off rounds at him. No matter what happens to the guy, with the camera evidence I be fine.

Basically any red state. Texas might be the best when it comes to shooting people for relatively trivial crimes though since there's an old law on the books that lets you shoot people for several misdemeanors provided it's "after sundown."

Citizens arrest, take him and the footage to the nearest Police station.

drive with him on the hood at speed limit, dumbcunt can't try to say shit because of the dash cam

That's it. I would give my life to remove the traitors and invaders that have been tormenting the world like this.

the same dash cam recording you breaking the law?

Who the fuck cares, I got more dosh than the filthy sheep shagger on my hood

shame you're running low on brains though

Obviously knock him out and take him to my rape dungeon.

Just run them over, not like they have any identification anyway

Take him for a spin on my togue.

Don't forget Florida. Where you can stalk a man through a neighborhood in a tinted all black, unmarked SUV, corner him and when he beats your fat ass you can pull a gun and shoot him in self defense.

Slowly drive away then turn around and run him over when he falls off

Accelerate to 40mph and watch the panic fill his eyes

You have to be 18+ to post here

>corner him
literally didn't happen

t. Trayvon
Rest in Hell nigger.

As a native Floridian, I hope a bunch of niggers jump you and beat the shit out of you.