Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Fap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Stream Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdEokMz-gEE
vocaroo.com/i/s0C9ygM8H1wk
clyp.it/wpk3u1v0
clyp.it/n1n13uhj
clyp.it/ndf5pjtr
vocaroo.com/i/s0KPDBmRBBvX
vocaroo.com/i/s0EjA1XxDZA4
vocaroo.com/i/s1aaRLLkSWpa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for no trigfags allowed

>If you arnt 4 mango slabs down, you deserve a fucking left right goodnight Cunt
nah m8 celebrating aussie day my way, with racks and billys

Flume for number 1 on triple j, I'll give it to ya straight I would have rathered nollsie or acdc

Jaw swinging in full force fucking happy Aus day fuckers

If you havnt got green, blue or gold zinc stripped across either side of your face, you can just fuck off

I've spent the day NOT listening to the hottest 100.

I've been listening to my own playist of music from about 15+ years ago.

Great shit

You need to find out if "NBN" in your area is HFC, FTTN or FTTH.

If it's FTTH then definitely go for it. Anything below 90% of what you pay for has to be fixed.

You need a high enough upload rate to support your download rate. You can get 150 megabit on a speed boosted HFC service in SOME areas off-peak but the odds of actually getting that throughput with the trash upload is slim.

The old Telstra FAB service were 100/5 and it was literally impossible to get full throughput because of that trash 5 megabit up.

FTTH would be much more consistent than Telstra's HFC ever will be.

Unfortunately it should also be a lot faster. I was part of a team doing testing in 2013 and we got 1.5 terabits down using modified firmware on the same equipment NBNCo uses.

NBNCo Portal was actually updated in 2013 to sell 1000/400 services, but the Liberal government blocked the sale of it when they won the election so their FTTN wouldn't look like a joke comparatively.

jimmy is the OP

bye

Cya Falcunt

Falcunt is the OP you idiots.

Nah I'm not

What's the difference between a cider drinker and an elephant, ones an absolute fucking gay cunt the other ones an elephant

ahahahah

BREAKING: The Australia Day Skyworks have been CANCELLED after a plane crashed into the Swan River. Police have confirmed that two people have been killed.

UNAUSTRALIAN

>woke up at 1pm
>fapped
>played vidya
>filthy dripping kebab for dinner
>drinking cheap aldi booze while playing titanfall 2 with a broseph

Rate my straya day / 10

t. a bogan

Hello from America

I'm sick of thr teenagers over on the DBT posting dirt bikes. Post some ya road bikes aussfags

Go be gay someplace else

Whats the ALDI beer like?

Ah, teenage dirt bike faggot detected lmfao who you calling gay HAHAHAH

>pushing your own narrative this hard

WHAT WAS THE ALDI BEER LIKE?

Tasted like your mum's pussy

>replacing dashboard and console lights
>few of them are blown but they are not changable (aka soldered down)
>need a soldering iron
Where do i buy one and buy it cheap?

Pretty meh desu, i'm all about the irish cream and vodka crush.

Fuck the anti-girly drink shit, the raspberry ones taste good and get you smashed for $20

>buy one
Scrap bit of steel ends in a point and a fire, stop being a fag

Yeah but that's gay as fuck.

Nah fuck off, tastes good and it's cheap

Like the opposite of VB

Lol madman
Tradie tool shop

i called ur mum's pussy lat night she put her phone inside her vagina and then i blew my load through the internet inside of the through phone, it electrocte her with electrojizz god damn it felt amazing

>having your entire political platform based on your jimmies being rustled

ur mums pussy was halal last night caus she hasnt shaved it for weeks, its fukin rank looks like a beard, but i still blew a huge load in it it was hot as fuk

You mean haram

Anyone got the picture of the Commodore doing burnouts without wheels with CUNT scribbled on the side?

yeah nah australia was pretty good

>go out for mad skids
>get reported by unaustralian gay cunts for doing said mad skids
>cop finds me and defects my commy

yeah good times, getting pissed now

No
T. Melbourne methhead wog

nah mate, true story

You didn't do it at nighttime in the boonies dumdum

Saw a NSW HWP patrol with some sorry cunt pulled over , had the fuckin Audacity to fly a fucking dollar shop Australian flag on his pork carrier, double demi's are unaustralian as fuck

We all know the risks m8

Straya day over.

Lets get shazzed

nah but then how would everyone know im a mad cunt

The eternal struggle m8

youtube.com/watch?v=SdEokMz-gEE

Lol poor barra

What do you guys think of using Redline Lightweight ShockProof oil for my tranny?
Got a 5spd getrag which is feeling a little stiff atm and makes a few noises. I hear this oil is the best for older gearboxes and can reduce a lot of the sounds.

Would it be alright to use it in my getrag? Cheers cunts

its making nosies because its probably fucked.

Get the clutch done properly and get it flushed.

If its still noisey and stiff it probably needs internal work m8 how many k's on it?

Hope you had a gud oz day fagets

Get fucked cunt

he's right just detrip or discord

wew cucking yourself for shitty busriding anons
even of you i expected more

I don't know if it's the clutch, doesn't slip at all and the box has always been noisy since I bought the car over a year ago.

Got 145k kms on it and I think it does need internal work. I was told the box will last a few more years though with no problems so wouldn't this oil prolong the life until it needs a rebuild?

>t. normiefag wunnabe who hangs out on a new zealand sheep shagging station forum

Throwout bearing, clutch can be perfectly fine but if the bearings shot it'll make a fuckton of noise.

Yeah i saw a vid of that sound it sounds like gravel going through a cement mixer?

speak for yourself faggot

And metal slapping around yeah.

yikes.

Yeah get a throwout bearing and maybe a rear main done while its out my manual swap needed it as well

Fingers crossed it will be finished next weeek when me centy pay comes

NEW THREAD

You are the cancer that ruins this thread for everyone else.
Either get a life, or kill yourself.

Nigger what the fuck is this dumb shit

oh boo hoo whatever shall i do jimmyshit

just troll the cunt
jimmy?

Fuck knows lol

Why are you this sad that you have to make a new thread to create some drama? Fuck off mate, you said it yourself, talk about cars.

i didnt make the thread cunt did u see the tripcode?

No then i didnt do it did i!

FALCUNT FUCK OFF

>what is taking off the tripcode
>what is never using it again you attention faggot

>constantly talks about detripping
WAAH I DIDNT DETRIP THIS TIME

hi jimmy how was your Australia Day?

unless someone steals my tripcode (which they havent) i dont start threads as user atm and havent made one all month cunts lol chill out and have a beer

well what do u want me to do about it?

The shitposters pretending to be me would do it anyway to get a rise out of Veeky Forums and it works EVERYTIME

just hide, sage and ignore

Yeh it makes shit noises but I think it's an internal bearing. atm, I want to the box to last a while. When it goes I'll put a t56 in.

>falcunt telling people to sage, block and ignore
AHHAHAHAHA

what engine?

if its the 3800 (wew) you might as well put a ls1 in at the same time for cheap gearbox and trans are going pretty cheap around $1500-3000 but its a pot luck
What you think im some sort of savage?

Just stop being a fucking lying cunt.

We had a good week where you behaved and now you're stirring the thread up again because you're bored.

Find a proper hobby or ACTUALLY focus on get a fucking job or something

As someone whose lives and worked in Coffs for years, with multiple employers, you're fucking full of shit. I know some seriously derro cunts with not a single bit of training for certification to their name, not even tafe or high school, and they still found work in Coffs.
Because they don't want to be neet trash, has it escaped your attention that they're building A FUCKING HIGHWAY around here?
There's work planting vegetation on the sides of this highway, there's work pruning the fruit trees (a job I got with ZERO experience in horticulture, which it sounds like you have).
There's work in one of the many kitchens around town washing dishes. In fact if you weren't such I liar I might have considered hooking you up with that.
There's work for The Green Army doing rejuvenation along the beaches.
There's work for the council upgrading the pathways along the beaches.

You need to actual fuck off with this woe is me shit, claiming it's the fault of Coffs Harbour for not having work for you. As a local of Coffs (not bellingen where you're actually from 40km south) I'm fucking sick and tired of every time I come to this thread to enjoy a bit of comfy, you're here trying to garner sympathy like a child with you bullshit stories of woe.
One drive through Coffs and you'll see at lease half a dozen greenhouses just from the highway. If you wanted work you'd have gone to each one of those with a resume and not given up until you had work.
But apparently you've done that, which begs the question, why haven't they offered you employment?
Either you present yourself like a scumbag or otherwise sabotage yourself so that you can look in the mirror and lie, telling yourself that you did your best. Or you are somehow alienating every single potential employer you've met in the area.
Id bet on the former.

Seriously mate, go fucking sort your life out, or do me a favour and stop associating yourself with my home town you absolute fucking garbage human.

i literally havent been here all day ive been rewatching stranger things and getting pissed
gonna rewrite this hang on

Ok we believe you

sing me some phil collins on vacarooodoodoo pls falcunt

As someone whose lives and worked in Bello for years, with multiple employers, you're fucking full of shit. I know some seriously dozza cunts with not a single bit of training for certification to their name, not even tafe or high school, and they still found work in Bello.
Because they don't want to be neet trash, has it escaped your attention that they're building A FUCKING HIGHWAY around here?
There's work planting potatoes on the sides of this highway, there's work pruning the fruit trees (a job I got with ZERO experience in whoreticulture, which it sounds like you have).
There's work in one of the many brothels around town washing dishes. In fact if you weren't such I liar I might have considered hooking you up with that.
There's work for The Pepe Army doing rejuvenation along the beaches.
There's work for the council upgrading the pathways along the beaches.

You need to actual fuck off with this woe is me shit, claiming it's the fault of Veeky Forums for not having work for you. As a local of Bellingen (not Coffs where you're actually from 40km north) I'm fucking sick and tired of every time I come to this thread to enjoy a bit of comfy, you're here trying to garner sympathy like a child with you bullshit stories of woe.
One drive through Bello and you'll see at lease half a dozen greenhouses just from the highway. If you wanted work you'd have gone to each one of those with a resume and not given up until you had work.
But apparently you've done that, which begs the question, why haven't they offered you employment?
Either you present yourself like a scumbag or otherwise sabotage yourself so that you can look in the mirror and lie, telling yourself that you did your best. Or you are somehow alienating every single potential employer you've met in the area.
Id bet on the former.

Seriously mate, go fucking sort your life out, or do me a favor and stop associating yourself with my home town you absolute fucking garbage human.

0/10

sec gonna keep drinking and belt this out

vocaroo.com/i/s0C9ygM8H1wk

Mate you can sing

Gimme some invisible touch

FUCKING BASED AS HAHAHAHA WELL MEMED MY FRIEND

yeah it was a old party trick i havent used in ages

clyp.it/wpk3u1v0

hahahahah fuck i cant hit that

Can keep going.
>clyp.it/n1n13uhj
>clyp.it/ndf5pjtr