>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qkt6N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okita

My Musashi has been giving me this look lately.
What should I do?

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

Guan yu 5* when lads?

I want to gently make a hamburger full of mustard for my daughter.

LIZ THREAD

Xth for best archer.

Burned Shirou when?

Tell her it's hole inspection day and use your throbbing medical tool to proceed with the inspection.

Agravain is shit

Okitttaaaa

Will we get another Liz this Halloween?

Best boy.

Can we agree out of the three Aoko faces Scathach's red eyes are what makes her more attractive than the others?

My wife is the greatest at spearmanship

>hey guys I aped another cool moment from the original VN, isn't this amazing?
Fuck off with that Shirouwanking trash.

Yes.
Carmilla [Lily]/Assassin Liz

Snek thread.

That moment didn't copy it at all.

this is garbage, refrain from posting again.

Hakunon/Tamamo route Extra anime when?

>what's the main charm point of her body /fgog/
I've circled the approximate area of appeal.

Miyuverse Shirou IS pretty much a mash-up of HF and UBW Shirous with an OC sisterfu.

Yes they're beautiful

I wish the Ainsworths didn't refer to Miyu's brother as "faker". It's so stupid.

Worse than Apocrypha.

imgur.com/a/qkt6N

literally worse than fanfic

He's is a faker, while the Ainsworths are counterfeiters, its supposed to be some symbolism or whatever.

Good CEs for Gilgamesh?

Okay

>the three Aoko faces
Aoko, Scathach, and who else?

>If he didn't feel like he caused everything bad that happened he wouldn't be a knight.
Who cares? Dude was a good swordman and so got the job. He doesn't have to be a goody two shoes.

Perfection thread.

It's just shitty references to the original because original plots are apparently too fucking hard for the hack writing that shlock.

Musashi

2030, Kiara, Male Hakuno

I know why they call him that, that doesn't make it feel any less like a shallow reference to the original VN.

I wish she kept this style during her third ascension and just had the white dress as her final ascension card art. Her design as Tiamat-Gorgon was perfect.

Knights aren't Samurai, they aren't just trained swordsmen who follow whoever for the right money.

Knights are symbols of loyalty and strength and stuff.

Seems to be getting quite a bit of art.

19 Hassans that are weakshit wraiths, all confirmed to exist according to Apo
19 Zabaniyas, all confirmed to exist according to Non Name
King Hassan is one of the 19 according to his profile
How does this work?

O-Oh....

>they aren't just trained swordsmen who follow whoever for the right money.
You're right, sometimes they had to own a horse as well.

Musashi's silver hair and blue eyes are much more visually appealing to me than Scat.

>Knights are symbols of loyalty and strength and stuff.
Seems unnecessarily restrictive.

Strongest baby.

The Second order OVA will be so much fun if it ever happens.

>King Hassan is one of the 19 according to his profile
Fuck off with your shit translations reddit.

Tamamo belongs to Hakuno (Male)

Where is that from?

King Hassan is the first and 18 have followed according to his profile. Unless there's a typo, he's the first of the 19.

>Knights are symbols of loyalty and strength and stuff.
>Saying this when in Nasuverse Arturia is a king of knights.

Triple Goddess 5* when?

Does matter because shes shit and Scathach is better

According to KH's profile no one has ever seen him, no one knows anything about him. He's nothing more than a local legend of the angel of death for the hassans. Of course people assume that the leader is just another zambiya user, they thought he was just a wriath like the others, but no one has ever seen him, so they did not really know.

Why do you trust the materials provided by the other Hassan? They thought he had Zabaniya, he clearly does not. All they know is that he's the founder.

Also Spooky is probably the missing number Hassan now.

It's not going to be another OVA, it's going to be a normal series.

>source: reddit

kill yourself

I really like how striking Scathach's design is visually, the red eyes and dark body suit really stand out contrasted with one another

Especially since it accentuates her hair and spear.

It's like Arcueid, the red eyes really turn her into an exotic beauty

why are you falseflagging as a Scat fan

Artoria really care about muh honor remember her fight with Diarmuid (not counting what Kiri did)?

How is that going to work? It would have to be half a cour for each order.

After spending almost $1500 rolling King Hassan I don't even feel like logging into FGO anymore.

Why is there a sudden resurgence of Astolfo art? Did Fate Apocrypha animal announcement just remind the nips that he exists?

Google Translate is enough
>But there were no evidence that the other 18 Hassan and the faithful believers knew the identity of this person and existed anywhere.
18 other Hassans + KH = 19 Hassans

After 5* Medusa (swimsuit).

Im not i LOVE HER

His profile says nothing of that sort. Where the fuck are you getting this from?

>1500$ for King Hassan
dude.................

King Hassan you mean?
Yeah, he has got a good chunk of art since his release. I'm really glad about it.

proof

And she also decapited Shirou for the grail and was going to kill Rin and Ilya. A knight doesn't do that, Nasu doesn't know a single about chivalry.

>animal
*anime
Fucking autocorrect.
>tfw the next suggestion was aniwith
Thats not even a word.

Nito-chan!

The point is that his profile confirms he's of the nineteen and the people in the Apo world summoned and documented all 19. Either a typo in his profile or something weird. He's clearly not weakshit, but he's also one of them.

You're not fooling anyone here. It's impossible not to get a 5* after 3000 quartz.

Black girls

>source: reddit

kill yourself

>Let's pair him with lolis while doing cute things for the shock factor

(You)

>$1500

It's just red and black. The edgy color combo that's been around for years. See Sakura's pajamas and edgy Saber's sword.

It dates back all the way to 1977 with Darth Vader and his black suit + red lightsaber combo. Aren't people sick of this shit yet?

It is more about
>let's pair him with lolis while doing cute things for the cute factor

Fairly simple math

>I don't have an argument so I'll just spout memes

>and the people in the Apo world summoned and documented all 19.
and this is clearly the wrong bit mixed in. Everyone knew there were 19, but no one had ever seen the king. They just lumped him in with the others categorically because they couldn't find him.

The only other explanations would be another Hassan who isn't counted but also is. Like if someone accidentally summoned Zealot and thought she was within their numbers.

Go home and rethink your life.

making one-dimensional edgy characters do cute things in art is just an attempt to salvage him a personality

you won't find any of this inside the game

The ONLY reference to him being one of the 19 is the pic on the news update page and those things are notoriously non-canon and probably made by some DW intern. Go look at fucking Mordred's.

Nothing in the game (and especially not his actual profile) says anything of that sort.

>They just lumped him in with the others categorically because they couldn't find him.
and by that I also mean, they couldn't find him since he can't be summoned normally. He never died.

Show your google play transactions or fuck off.

Yeah but she is also a king and she wanted to save Britains what is killing 3 people compared to saving your country. With her honor she still followed shirou when after she made the contract with Rin in UBW.Wich bad end was it where she decaptite shirou I don't remember?

The people of the Apo world have had something like 100 grail wars in seventy years. All 19 were summoned multiple times and documented thoroughly. If one was not a Hassan, they would know because they specifically started trying to subvert the system to get non-Hassan Assassins.

Nobu a CUTE.

>impossible
no such thing

But user, the stuff on the pic on the news update page is part of his official profile in-game.

髑髏の仮面を被った暗殺者。
暗殺教団がアサシンとして成立した後、『山の翁』という名前が称号に成り代わってから誕生した、
最初のハサン・サッバーハであるとされる。
しかし他の18人のハサンたちも、
教団の信徒たちもこの人物の正体を知らず、
また実在したという証拠は何処にもなかったという。
その代のハサン・サッバーハが道を違えた時に現れ、その首を断つという伝説の暗殺者。
即ち、ハサンを殺すハサンなり。
Claim it's a typo, but don't say it's not in his profile.