The 4 Horsemen

Why even bother trying to daytrade on your shitty robinhood app, when you can just buy the 4 horsemen and see BIG GAINS over the next 10-20 years?

Also, will there be a 5th horsemen? If so, who?

My guess is TSLA

NVDA or nah

Just like in 2001 right?

No thanks, faggot I've already made 23% gain on my overall portfolio this year.

Would actually be ~61.3% if you adjust for how much I had invested. Started with little money, made 42% on it, and then put in a few thousand in later on, made 13.6% on portfolio after.

I'm interested in your strategy. Do you play with few stocks and hold long, day trade, have a diverse portfolio, play memes, etc?

At first I did yolo shit like leveraged oil ETFs, but then I started to buy undervalued blue chips. Made a lot of money from Bank of America recently.

Still a noob, but trading has gone relatively well and I've learned from mistakes pretty quickly.

recommended books/reading? I've studied value investing and mostly choose long-term investments since I started a year ago, and I've now set aside a quarter of my account to trade but I don't know how to start.

>bought john deere at 91 dollars
>over 100 now
feels good man

Honestly, I don't trust the current market or economic/political climate enough to invest in blue chips. Everyone agrees that the market is over valued and the economy is being held up by a hope and a prayer. Right Now I'm just a sitting on my equity waiting for major opportunity and making small trades during the waiting. Going long on blue chips right now is really not the greatest idea.

on what quantities? seems like these high gains are from high risk portfolios. Usually from people with

keep trying to time the market my man...you'll for sure win!!

>tfw QQQ has averaged ~10% per year since the late 90s

Ill build long term wealth while you chase memes and lose

>Also, will there be a 5th horsemen? If so, who?
Medical companies, the boomers will sell and borrow like no tomorrow to squish out another year or two. Intuitive Surgical if you want safe bets, Mazor Robotics if you're into small caps.

nah

So this guy basically just made a thread so that he could argue (reinforce) his personal stance on investment. One that is known even by the most financially cluleless fucking normie. Despite their being clear and reputable examples of other methods being just as if not more lucrative than said investment strategy. Just so be could stroke his own dick and shitpost. Nothing to see here, move along. There's actual discussion to be had and money to be made.

Oh I have your 5th horsemen right here...on this site...if you know what I mean

No man, I just dont agree with you. How unbelievably ass-blasted are you that MUH HUR DURR HEALTHCARE/MEDICAL probably will never come close to the market cap that the 4 horseman have.

unbelievable.

If a medical company that focuses on eternal life and achieved the mission. Are you aware how their stock would
skyrocket in one day. You are aware that company woukd go global and from an inital 30 million to being worth 200 billion

I mean, fantasizing about unrealistic (at least in our lifetime) accomplishments of certain companies...I guess anything is possible.

A gene therapy company accidentally reversed telomere attrition.
Eternal life is coming soon, my guy.

Eternal life will be the downfall of the already over populated Earth.

Overpopulation is a meme. There is a lot of unused land in the US and Australia.

Deere is a good one. It is on my list to buy, others are:

CAT has potential

HII - wish I bought this earlier. It might be a little high right now. These guys make our aircraft carriers.

LMT - Lockheed martin. Sold this a long time ago with a great profit. Big mistake to sell. Again though, its a little too high right now.

GE - Slow growth but steady. Pays good dividends.

I guess I really like companies that make stuff.

Fuck Apple and fuck Facebook. They are becoming more and more communist every day.

Google and Amazon are definitely going places.

Land ain't the problem mate.

>not going all in on bitcoin for the next 20-30 years
enjoy suiciding via regret by not holding 21 btc long term maggot

My bets are tesla and nike for next 5 yrs

Facebook's insiders have sold almost all of their shares, and they were entirely on the wrong side of this election. They'll be irrelevant in 2 years. Their Myspace time is coming.

You need land to grow food.
Combine that with the slow but exponential growth of renewable energy, urbanization allowing the utilization of vertical space for housing, and the ability to grow edible meat in vats without any of the ethical or environmental concerns of industrial ranching, and it's clear we're nowhere near the population limit of this planet.
Western countries have more to fear from population shrinkage than population growth.

>21 btc

explain this meme

This, FB and AAPL are not horsemen but Google and Amazon very much are. For the other 2 I like AMD and Valeant (The Dark Knight)

>facebook
>big gains

Please tell me that none of you actually believe this.

It's 1/1,000,000th of the total supply.

this
overpopulation is a myth

>leveraged oil ETFs
I made mad gains off of DWTI from October 2015-January 2016

You still do any trading with them? I got kinda bored when it never recovered back to $400+ levels. Made for a very comfy Christmas last year.

There is no money here. The market has already factored in the great prospects of these companies and its reflected in a premium in their price.

As far as timing goes, these 4-5 companies are significantly overvalued. It's going to be almost impossible to beat the market with these picks, and before you say they have outperformed the S&P in the past, news flash! Past results are no guarantee of future results, especially in investing. Just look at the foolish four.

The high the price you pay the lower your yield. There should be a 1-800 number for people thinking about buying these overpriced stocks, because at this point in the market it's like jumping off a bridge.

muh TSLA
September 23, 2013: $190.90
December 7, 2016: $193.13

3 years to make $3 lol. That's why we day/swing trade