/mbgg/ - Mobage General #643

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/g1nnqtrh5q7zezp
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.aeriagames.starlygirls
soa-news.com/2017/01/10/【soa】さっき運営からシャドウの与ダメについて/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is a cute dog.

Should I save gems in Destiny Child for special gacha events or roll everyday?

Did it without the tank memes. Hopefully never again.

I just use what other people that got 5 stars used, no shotguns for me yet though.

Damn it feels good to have capable team to clear high level stuffs. Can't imagine how bad 8* descends are. Actually my first 6* clear, cheers to myself.

And I forgot my picture.

>Can't imagine how bad 8* descends are.

Basically co-op only if you are a non-whale.

Do you need specific leader lineup just to clear those? Like one with enhance, another with chain up, then last one with healer. I wonder how painful it is to max skillup those.

A good variety is helpful. One of the overhealers is not necessary.

You definitely need one enhance. One of the x2.7 leaders with just their awakenings max skilled is enough though.

Really only the REAL hardcore whales have 5* max skilled.

Which one?

Exactly that one

Roll whenever a character you want is on rate
The only relevant gatcha event theyve had so far is the double millage one and I doubt that'll be returning anytime soon

video jame?

The user that wanted the Shironeko OST, here you go.
mediafire.com/file/g1nnqtrh5q7zezp

What the hell is Hoshi's bolo tie for? I've had it forever and never bothered to ask until now.

>Keeping track of votes in an autistic graph
>Only recording midnight
>Forgot to do so for today
6am is close enough

Anyone still play Star Ocean? What are these Coin Weapons that are achievement prizes for?

5-4 boss does not fuck around. she does that hit all your units for massive damage twice.her normal attacks will 2 hit most mechs. i think if you wanted to clear it safely youd need a full team of lvl45 or higher mechs. anything less and stuffs going to die. i won and earned myself 4 hours of repair time

Chain guard for gravity farmables (Tsuki, etc)

uninstalled after maxing miki and her weapon everything felt so pointless.

What's up with people in Shoumetsu creating story co-op rooms and leaving immediately and keep repeating this?

they dont want to carry some underleveled or suboptimal leech or they want the perfect party.

Are you talking about where the middle slot is missing and the room shuts down? Because that's just a ghost room due to some bug.

>lvl45 or higher mechs
user! I just rolled crap, only two 3star that I dont even have mats for rank up.

Those missions are so easy why would they care. There is no point.

I assume it's because they are leaving as you enter.

I have good and bad news for you. Good news: having 2 stars in the beginning isn't really that bad since pilots and weapons tend to be more important. Pilots get better just from grind and you can make weapons that are quite competitive to gacha ones The bad news? You will need to grind those too and the resource limit makes it somewhat of a slow burn.

half my team is 2star mechs that ive ranked up. they are perfectly useable. you dont need gatcha mechs but you do need levels.
ive been playing for like a month now and i still havent gotten enough materials to rank up my whole team it just takes time.

Doesn't that make rerolling not worth doing, at least?

i think you could get by with most rolls really since one super mech or weapon cant carry you at all. that said you dont want a fuckload of dupes. you want variety or synergy in the initial pulls.
ive actually got a bunch of 3 star mechs i dont use at all since im not going to run multiple tanks or scouts at the same time. its nice to have spares so if you takes heavy damage you swap it out while it gets repaired but its a convenience.

It's still worth it since 4*s are really hard to get and they are stronger. Good weapons are particularly helpful in the early game as well before you get strong enough to be able to farm materials for making/upgrading stock weapons. For instance it's hard to use a tank without having a good shield. That said, you might want to re-roll for a larger pool of 3* good mech./weapons instead of a single 4* one.

dont be afraid to use 1 star mechs. they are less resource intensive to rank up. also great for your expedition b and c team since fuel costs are lower.
feel like starlys better than most mobages since low rarity shit is situationally useful and not instant vendor trash.

flowers

>Star Ocean
>Hammer Mission
>Get all exp cubes
Level limit breaking a weapon from the gacha is a nightmare.

How often does the Destiny Child gatcha events change?

Every week-ish

>tfw wanna play Girls Frontline but it's Chinese

UI is full of English and voice actors are jap, give it a try unless you want to wait months/years.

Isn't there an English version coming this year? Or am I inventing stuff?

There is indeed. Was posted a few threads ago.

In BGHS, is Hard really as high as the levels go for the nurse event? The last stage doesn't give too many event points, even with a helper and maxed repeat bonus.

lewdwolf

not as lewd wolf

Is Age of Ishtaria dead as fuck or something? I just started, did 1 arena round and I'm ~100th place.

I don't even know why I'm still playing this game, all I do is unbirth everything that isn't an anime girl up Pikachu's vagina hoping for a light jelly monster to pop out at this point.

I recently started playing Chain chronicle and got a question about it. How jew is its gatcha? The game seems to be giving me lots of rolling gems, but I'm not sure if I should roll them right now, save them up first or if I should reroll accounts until I get good shit. Does the game give enough of these that I can occasionally roll for things I like?

from some unconfirmed facebook page. who knows if that is actually an official account.

game?

game was too jew for even whales.

Maybe, it was too jew for me and I used to play Fantasica

Miho Savors Livers.

This is the pinnacle of auto battles. You have to actually sit there and watch your monster girls grind through 20 times.

I'd just leave it auto grinding, and check back every 10 minutes hoping that I see a rare.

I don't play it anymore but it was fun for a few days.

>tfw game has too much gameplay that you can't grind on one hand with phone and grind on pc game with other

>find two light snowenas
>broke free every time

Higher difficulties are definitely blocked by the story segment.

>still two whole days till the story is unlocked
If they couldn't make it so 120+ unlocks without clearing the last story, they should've at least let you read one of the three endings and put the rest behind a time wall under a new tab.

Fodder 5*s for weapon exchanges

Base 134 gets a bonus factor at 3LB and 139 gets one at 5LB
139's +10% Damage doesn't stack with Maria/Millie's talents though

how long this chapter im BGHS ?
already at chapter 28 (story 1) and still going.

ded

>139's +10% Damage doesn't stack with Maria/Millie's talents though
That's seems unfair. The gun that seems made for Maria and increases the damage of her best skill has damage +10% on it. What resource are you using for your info? I'm using a wiki that has very little weapon info, and can't find a better one.

Mainly 2ch and AppMedia

1. Talent ATK Up (Self)
2. Talent ATK Up (All)
3. Weapon ATK Up
4. Talent Damage Up (Self)
5. Talent Damage Up (All)
6. Weapon Damage Up
7. Weapon Damage Up (Conditional)
123(stacks) +56(highest) +47

Girl's Frontline TW Server is now entering pre-registration. It's by the same publisher who did that Helix Horizon iirc

what game

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.aeriagames.starlygirls

Is it worth it to buy stuff from here or should I just do underground?

I've been looking through some of the topics on that subject, but I haven't seen any proof with numbers; just that the damage +10% doesn't show up on the left side of the screen when the battle starts. It could just be a bug where it doesn't get displayed, but the effect does stack. I just find it weird that the weapon that seems geared for Maria isn't as good as the other 5* gun that has attack +15%.

You will farm enough coins eventually to buy stuff from there. If you pass by a 5* accessory or weapon that you might use i.e atk/agi it might be worth it to pick up.

Honestly I just used it to buy the gems when I was first starting off.

Anyone else play Yugioh Duel Links? It's pretty rad.

soa-news.com/2017/01/10/【soa】さっき運営からシャドウの与ダメについて/

i want to change my *4 cards to a Mumi card, which class she's good on that exchange list ?

>Exchange my 4-star cards
>CARDS
Don't you fucking dare. You'll have enough dupe crystals to exchange for every Mimi there once gacha decides it's not giving you a Mimi you want.

Otherwise, decide based on outfit, none of them are good for anything in particular anymore.

Well, that settles that. Thanks. Now to kill myself for collecting 3 gun coins and getting that gun to limit break 2. That was a lot of resources...

>The new faggot is almost getting kicked even before getting in the gacha
Kek, they better start making 4 girls and 2 boys after this.

>perfect setup
>HP literally a few 1000 points before the Twister threshold
>double-pincered and charged everyone twice in the previous turn
>she still survives with 50k

I guess it really is a moot point to try the physical route until we get Macuri^, a higher level cap or whatever. The game still has to fucking cheat big time somewhere, when the exact same lineup can shave off almost a million HP of Shinen, and basically kill him on turn 2 by now, but fails to do 700k on her - when she even has a few points LESS defense than him AND additionally gets bombarded with tons of Photon damage. Something about those numbers just literally doesn't add up.

Barely a 200 vote difference. Surprised Kenzo is even as high as he is.

>Making 4 girls and 2 boys
But that's what they did, except they called one of the girls a boy. Which makes me wonder if the votes for the green-haired faggot are from players that don't pay attention and are voting because they don't know it's a trap.

Probably some of them.

But others are specifically because of that, so I think it balances out.

Worth it

I played it like 2 months ago when it came out for Japan as beta but dropped it because I noticed they limited field space. Instead of 5 spaces for monsters it had 4 so I deleted it. Didnt felt like I was playing the real thing.

Pio is done frying chicken and fries and has made room for some elegant as fuck Tia. Of course, fitting the whole New Years theme, it's time for that dreaded gift-bag game to turn, so getting there actually requires tedious manual labor this time.

Protip: This minigame is still buggy as shit. There's no hitbox to the bag itself, so you're not supposed to touch the bag, but a bit BELOW it, so the bag bounces back up from the hitbox you CREATE by the touch.

That is one crazy amount of money you have there.

Thank you man.

Any guide for Starly Girls? I don't want to play a game where my girls would die.
Those girls are dead right?
Will my robos and equipments go kaput too when the girls die in battle?

Best fairy set tho

Any mobile MOBA game that is worth playing?

Since I play Potion Maker on an emulator I just set up an AutoHotKey script to autoclick precisely underneath it while moving up and down vertically one pixel to get past the game's autoclick sensor.

Is this on Android only? I don't even see this on mine.

Potion Maker almost always puts events and updates up for Android well before for iOS. It'll show up sooner or later.

The iOS store is notorious for taking way longer to get updates and crap through than on Android.

Basically since people at Apple are lazy, you'll almost 100% get stuff later than an Android version.

For games which share servers across platforms, you get situations where updates and fixes are all delayed due to the Apple side. It's the reason why the Nep fix took so long to drop in Shadowverse.

not mumi

they didnt die yet. allthat happened was their mechs exploded. each girl has thier own energy meter. you are not at risk ofperma death until you go into a fight with 3 bars or lower and they get shot down. one user claimed a girl died at 4 though. if you go into a fight with full energy even if you get wiped the girls will survive. if they do get killed you can revive with the iap orbs so dont waste all of them on gatcha pulls.

What I like about nurse kaede is that she has a great damage as a chaser skill. While it's not as good as, say, Tamaya Sadone, Nurse Kaede also picks up treasure box while she runs over irous with wheelchair.

>not as good as Tamaya Sadone for wave clearing
fixed a little bit. Too lazy to delete post.

For #compass players that used hero talismans

State
>Which hero you used it on
>What did it boost
>How impressive are the results

mechs and equipment are permanent unless you fuse them for xp or scrap them. if a mech blows up you stick it in a dock and cant use it till its repaired. the more damage its taken the longer it takes to fix. theres a big increase of time if the mech exploded compared to barely surviving with 1 hp.

>Which hero you used it on
I have a set of three on Noho, Matoi, Atari, Marcos, Luciano.

>What did it boost
Effects range from additional health, additional defence, faster portal key capture speed, and stun/silence resistance.

>How impressive are the results
I honestly doubt you will ever be able to tell the results unless you have a set of three matching colours of the strongest bonus.

I just put talismans on any heroes where I have their non-recolour costume.

Its completely random isn't it? That's a bummer

Is this compass game dominated by whales?

Worse, Vocaloidfags.

She any good?

She's both cute and useful, so yeah. Don't forget that she got buffed recently, bringing her up to par with the other 6* pulls.