twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/820562662249492480
youtube.com/watch?v=qtPHThjUArQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O0PC1TtQPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I messed up the last link, here it is

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

chapter 3 of the manga

Whoa where can I see the other chapters?

In the OP

last page. Now we wait for translations

Thanks, user.

I should check it in game, but my gut feeling is that Athena would have time to throw Psycho Swoordo in that situation.

Kula jammed li'l soccer balls in her shirt didn't she?

still growing, baby

If this was in japanese I could translate it.

>啊
IS THAT A

At least we got a shot of the bloomers/gym shorts or whatever you want to call them.

Man, five pages a week will make this a loooooooong manga.

Pillows >>>>> Psycho Ball

Faster than most webcomics.

it's more than what Miura can do in a whole year at least

shippuken

Hangetsuzan!

Chae Lim is the only good thing to come from Falcoon

Agreed.

MAKE RALF GREAT AGAIN

To anyone who can afford to provide a link or a place where the awesome music of this trailer comes from, the only thing I can say is thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1GxX4eXK0k

Its kind of baffling why they didnt go with this kind of level of graphics, but perhaps I am asking too much from a company that is just recovering from bankruptcy for the second time.

"Here!"

That arrow is slightly off

Dem deltoids?

Those are prerenders user. The storymode's cutscenes are similar.

not really a fan of the faces in these renders

terry looks super asian

youtube.com/watch?v=uy9Z-Tg6ufU

Same here, he does look asian-y with the eyes being sharper than most of the Terry in Shinkiro or other arts back then. Of course I am glad they stick with the original, solid feature Terry we know in 14.

Btw, since they already have a Raiden, Yamazaki and Krauser models, perhaps those guys can come back.

I thought those were from the pachinko division they got rid of before they cleaned house. If they mentioned they had no tools at the start of XIV I don't think they would still have those models. Oda did say that they would have used previous assets if they had them.

3D models don't even work like that, even if they had those models they'd be useless for new KoF.
Sure, they could have used those models in cut scenes, but that would have required making lots of new models on that level of detail too. Expensive.

>they would have used previous assets if they have them
>tfw that Krauser and Yamazaki models are gone now.
Dang, I kind of love those two models from the pachinko. Too bad.

If that is the case, then the current team did do a great job with Alice in recreating her, that is if her pachinko assets are gone. She turns out pretty well and kind of improved if you ask me.

twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/820488995582787584
Hmm.

Definitely an error. It's the costumes.

This, even since before Athena was released it was mentioned they would get a costume in january.

PLATONIC
L
A
T
O
N
I
C

Fags.

>going in a pool with pants on
Terry, what the hell are you doing?

that's kinda cute

China qualifier grandfinals. haven't watched much yet, but Yuri's shirt didn't tear when KO'd with Andy's hishouken.
youtube.com/watch?v=LltzyXV2kAs

Too poor for swimwear.

Kuura ganbatte

Anyone watched the peru tournament today for KOF14?

It starts at 8am pacific no? It's still 2.

Oh guess I must've seen casuals today then. Thanks.

Yeah, I was checking out Romance's stream earlier Realkim was on there and he said it was just them playing casuals and that they were in LA. They mentioned that Vicio was in Peru also something about xiaohai's suggestions for XIV like
>making rolls shorter
>changing some special move properties so that the only way into maxmode isn't down A or down B kinda like XIII
Personally I don't know about this sice my computer is a toaster and I didn't have a ps3 to play XIII
>something about the maxmode combos being different depending on one's position on the screen though it might be more challenging for some players but it being more entertaining
>something about damage scaling since there's a lot of damage for 2 bars

Take those suggestions with a grain of salt it's just what I remember them saying that those were the supposed suggestions Xiaohai had. They were working on posting them somewhere don't know if they did though. I left the stream not too long after that and have taken a nap since then.

Ah I see. Personally I don't have a problem with 14 mechanics except for rolls and a bit of the balance but I understand KOF games are never truly balanced.

SNK should make real plushies or gashapons inspired in the chibis from 98' OL

youtube.com/watch?v=PXeNoM3Oo9c

Mai's face is a bit odd, same with Robert's climax

did you say plushies?

what snk did mean by this?

Turns out it's Shun'Ei and Nakoruru and not Shun'Ei and Sylvie.
twitter.com/beartrap1982/status/820583992931926016

I'm happy we get Shun and Nak but I was looking forward to Sylvie's too.

I feel the same exact way. I wonder what they will get.

>KoD
Fucking Kek.

twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/820562662249492480

Chapter 3 translated

Nice. I wonder if Athena will get her face punched in or psycho sword just in time.

I'm a little disappointed I was looking forward to Leona's Classic costume or a Sylvie's new outfit

ANIME WHEN?

Soon, brother. SOON.
I have been thinking that maybe they will use the manga's plot for the anime. They usually follow that format.
Can't wait to see KoD animated.

Duke was decent too.

the old chinese manga have the best reaction pics

why do chinks almost always get info wrong

save for the original leak itself

Will these ever get translated?
I know a few of them are, but there is a lot more untranslated and as more time passes, the probability of some translator picking them up decreases.

Goddamn it Peru, it was supposed to start half an hour ago.

I still have no idea what Krizalids reasons for wearing that gimp suit.
Yeah I know that Japan just came out of the 90's but jeez, there is something bound out there that is much better for someone to wear than that excuse of a fashion attire..

Somebody mentioned they will start one hour late.
Let's hope they waste too much time.

At least his coat looked badass.

I believe you, but salsa?

>salsa?
itzromance twitch chat.

K' looks kinda funny wearing sunglasses with big white frames.

Goddamn it, in the meantime here's this.
youtube.com/watch?v=qtPHThjUArQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O0PC1TtQPCw

I wonder if he'll keep his gimp suit or coat or if he'll get new clothes if he comes back. Also, what are the chances of him giving up NESTS? It would be cute if Whipp and K' accepted him as their new brother or something like that

Hows 1.10? I haven't looked into it but voted for free characters, did they said they would do it? did they add anyone new?

>Ralf

First time i've seen him in a tourny.

I thought he was murdered by the other team?

Then again that's what I thought about Geese, Vice, and Mature.

>if he comes back
But he's dea-
Oh, right. Thanks to Verse now any dead character can come back. I guess it's a given we'll see Rugal, right? They wouldn't waste such a great opportunity.

Anyone?

What the fuck is that real.
How can you make mai look bad, I mean look at dead or alive 5.

So did snk make a lot of money? they can continue the series?

1.10 is all about graphics improvement. SNK has never said anything about adding new characters. They will add extra outfits though

You mean that survey? I think someone posted the results some time ago, but I think SNK haven't made an official speech about it.

For now, the only DLC we are getting are alternate skins.

Geese is dead on the Fatal Fury series, but is alive in KOF since it have a separate timeline. If it wasn't for that, character from AOF would be way older, for example.

Vice and Mature are a bit more complicate, but think of them more like ghosts now.

As for Krizalid, there's a chance he and a few other dead characters come back since in the ending of XIV, Verse brought them back to life.

It has started guys. GET IN HERE!

twitch tv/itzromance

I'm in there

I'm hyped

Yeah, it appears SNK is kind of determined to go the Marvel formula as they've said back then.

While we are on the subject of Vice and Mature, what I do not understand is why they always kind of differentiate themselves from normal humans. You can also hear this kind of talk from Betty and Ash as they always kind of imply that they are not wholly human but something else. What I dont understand is what kind of beings are they.
Are they aliens? demi-gods? A separate race of humanoids?