/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous:Kiibo was too good for V3

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
[YouTube] Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - PS4 Announcement Trailer
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W
RAW Paste Data

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHui4WG7RmE
youtube.com/watch?v=lzYW8blStYg
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/155870431154/korekiyo-shinguuji-free-time-event-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Goodbye Danganronpa
Was that a lie too?

REMINDER THAT MAKI DID NOTHING WRONG

>Ouma will never step on you

If Kodaka's going to end DR, it'll be when they defeat Team Danganronpa in the DRV5 anime. Why set up that meta shit if you're not gonna follow through?

Anyone still like Tsumugi?

Only a day since the stream and I already miss Ki-Bo-kun.

He really was too good for this world. I want this robot boy to have a happy ending. ;_;

How do you like my bombs (that can reverse time)?

I'm a Korekiyofag and literally 90% of the spoilers in the last thread's completely wrong and Japanese illiterate.

I gave up trying to defend the character to retards in these threads, they will find out themselves when the translation is out. I bet it's the retarded Tenko and Angiefags pretending to be guys going HURRR KOREKIYO GOT BEST GIRLS KILLED FUCK HIM.

I bet retards will try to bait me into explaining the entire fucking chapter 3 to them again. Korekiyo is a huge troll, and if people actually think atheism drove him to kill you didn't understand his plan. NOBODY at the time had enough sister lust to get Angie and Tenko killed. Korekiyo killed to literally fuck up his sister by having a case where Monokuma would execute him and he'd join her as a spirit.

Tenko and Angie are based but if you saw the plot twist in Chapter 6 you wouldn't be defending them anymore.

God you retards are even worse than the idiots on /a/.

>not already choosing prison mode as canon ending

I want to see Maki shoot Not-Kodaka with a poison crossbow.

Reminder that two girls tried to kill MADMAN and failed

>one blown the fuck out by gentle giant Gonta
>one gets her boyfriend killed in the process

A B S O L U T E M A D M A N
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

M
A
D
M
A
N

Cute!

She was pretty hot desu and being able to cosplay into every waifu makes her the ultimate semen demon. But other than that she sucked.

I'm a Kadadefag and literally 90% of the spoilers in the last thread's completely wrong and Japanese illiterate.

I gave up trying to defend the character to retards in these threads, they will find out themselves when the translation is out. I bet it's the retarded Rentorafags pretending to be guys going HURRR KAEDE GOT BEST GIRL KILLED FUCK HER.

I bet retards will try to bait me into explaining the entire fucking chapter 2 to them again. Kadie is a huge troll, and if people actually think atheism drove her to kill you didn't understand his plan. NOBODY at the time had enough pianolust to get Rantaro and his ass killed. Kaede killed to literally fuck her piano by having a case where Monokuma would execute her and she'd join her piano in spirit.

Rantaro and his ass are based but if you saw the plot twist in Chapter 6 you wouldn't be defending them anymore.

God you retards are even worse than the idiots on /drg/.

Just FYI, the "spoiler" about them breaking into the real world and go after Kodaka's faker than my boobs.

Dog if you nut in Miu and she uses her bombs. what happens to the nut Does it go back in your dicj or what?

Best boy! Best boy!

reposting 2ch headcanon on why shirogane for the mastermind role.

ok here it goes. so what i heard is shirogane really was more of a fan of the danganronpa characters themselves and wanted to be just like them even dressing up as them but was too boring and normal. she was desperate and the producers took advantage of her in "various ways" like doing sexual things with them and even doing it with their biggest star amami. because of this, the part of her that hated it came out and truly wanted to kill amami for what he had done to her. she wanted a big part on the show but did terrible things she regretted and hated to get there and shows her regrets before she died. the real shirogane came back at the end.

They do leave the dome and say that they're going to stop Team Danganronpa tho

>Kadade
You had one job

I do not look forward to retards comparing the two for the most shallow reasons despite them being worlds apart.

Screenshot of that? I don't remember seeing it on stream. Just that Saihara giving a long as speech about fake or real doesn't matter as long as it has the power to change people and that they look forward to the real world.

CAN SOMEONE EVEN REMOTELY PLEASE STOP THAT BITCH OUMA

>is a nice, fun-loving person who aims to spread joy and laughter
>signs up for the killing game for charity
>gets lobotomized into a shsl despair
>has a goddamn ball of it
>cries fake ass bitch tears when called out for anything
>lays the smackdown on people saying stupid shit at all times
>can't even feel bad for our girl Kaede's brutal BTFOing
>keeps jobbing people when it's the last thing you should do when it's a fucking killing game
>cockblocks both kaede and miu from getting with that sweet detective ass
>calls the most thicc girl a bitch and makes her cum by it
>says fuck it to the entire concept of truth and lies in general by chapter 2
>rubs salt in the wounds of a good maid just trying to keep everyone alive
>exposes an assassin by trolling her so hard he gets strangled in public
>partakes in a satanic ritual to raise the dead even though he's already been summoned from hell
>fakes his death for the highest keks not minutes after somone died
>takes credit for a murder because why the fuck not
>keeps a sex doll of amami for the giggles
>makes gentlest giant strangle some bitch to death with toilet paper and gets away with killing two people
>knocks the astronaut with space aids down from the ground and makes him cough blood
>gets strangled by the assassin again because fuck it why not get a new fetish
>goes full creepypasta.exe and causes saihara to wet his pants
>is such a madman that everyone thinks he's the mastermind by the end of the game
>loves this suffering ride through and through
>shot in the arm with a poison arrow and walks that shit off
>uses BITES ZA DUSTO for his complex plan
>agrees to get crushed to death by a hydraulic press to save the bitch that strangled him
>insists that his madmanness be kept up after death
>even by dying, he kills off the best bro of the game
>does all this on national television, where everyone he's ever made happy can see it

S T O P H I M
T
O
P
H
I
M

Let's ask Miu and see what happens.

My waifu has been (and probablly will always be) Mikan. Which character is the most like her?

youtube.com/watch?v=IHui4WG7RmE
youtube.com/watch?v=lzYW8blStYg

Reminder that he's a brainwashed loser like the rest of them.

DRV3 ending is so bad that we'll never get to see Prison Mode. All the Japs rage-quit before they even reach it.

*tries to fuck sister*

SO HOL UP HOL UP

*gets rejected*

SO U BE SAYIN

*kills her*

SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN

*masturbates to dead body*

AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN

*creates tulpa*

U BE SAYIN

*singlehandedly finds the mastermind but is ignored by retarded classmates*

Shirogane

I want to blow up on Miu's bombs!

Really makes you think...

Exactly. We ain't seeing any Prison or Bonus Mode stuff for a long time.

What will the Future Foundation group that Shuuichi, Maki, and Himiko join to stop Team Danganronpa be called?

If the character you like is dead or is not real then you have shit taste.

WET
TOWEL

>New DR anime
>Last episode is the whole cast of DR1, 2, 3 and V3 working all togueter against their creators in a 2d vs 3d battle

I cant wait

Use 'em for consecutive orgasms and the greatest condom on earth.

Ouma was still fun because he fucked with every single character, don't really care whether he was >muh pure boy or not

Reality Foundation

it's not fake anonymous

i in hiding right now. prease save me

Ouma is for ___?

People who like Ouma should be dead

FUCK MOMO IS THE WORST
NO WONDER OUMA MAKES ME MAD

sleep tight little FUCKER

>Kodaka dressed up as Junko is the final boss

The (rest of) SHSL despairs were brainwashed too and they still wrecked shit. No difference.

>yfw they created a real despair anime and used it on him to get this way

Explain this bros.

No point in living then

Why are toasters so fuckable?

Ouma is for choking!

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

I wanted her, but she being the MM kind of make her a retarded less charismatic version of Junko

anyone have the song of the closing arguments?

My husbando is dead but we can always rebuild him. ;) Benefits of robot love.

H-Hey...don't say things like that...

Only rape.

Because you want to teach them about love.

And they sucked too. So yeah no difference indeed.

Guess Komaeda, Junko and Monaca still remain the real threats in their story

kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/155870431154/korekiyo-shinguuji-free-time-event-2

TULPABROS REJOICE

So Saihara is literally a Kirigirifag?

>4th execution OST hasn't been ripped yet

why would you post this, my heart is already broken
I hope so ;_;

How awful this game was has only settled in now. Why the fiction twist? Why this awful, awful Hunger Games esque killing TV show? Why so many brutal and unfair deaths, and little survivors? Even DR3 was better than this, I can't believe I'm saying that.

Maki was looking for Ouma to peg him but he wasn't in his room.

mindhacc was a mistake

>Team Danganronpa
Oh boy, another "a shadowy organization orchestrated everything" plot point. I can't wait for the sequel where it's revealed that it's made up entirely of Shirogane, who faked her death, cosplaying as various masterminds.

We already know he likes being choked, so why not have him being into other weird sex shit, like wearing a horse mask while fucking an upside down amami doll and making his classmates on the whiteboard watch.

A boy's got needs.

Because they don't see the point when the characters aren't their real selves.

>Korekiyo Shinguuji: Then, as my friend,… would it be much trouble if you became friends with my older sister too?

>that's basically his way of saying he's going to kill her

Uh, why would you even want to do that. I would keep nutting in her three times a day until she bears me a dozen little inventors.

Alright guys
Rate how fuckable Korekiyo is, based on 4 categories.
>A: When he was first revealed
>B: When we thought he was a trap
>C: When we learned he was a selfcest fag
>D: When you saw this image.

Shouldn't we wait for more info instead of criticizing everything about story andò characters? You retard

fucking hack animators there's no such thing as an apron that conforms perfectly to tits

He said he liked the cool detective from previous seasons.

>pure and moe robot that will give up his live to protect (you)
I know understand what aigisfags feel like

Is Danganronpa going to develop GTA syndrome where everybody criticizes the most recent installment while praising the previous one?

>still merchandising kaede more than saihara
Man this is sad

who wore it better anons?

A: 10/10
B: 8/10
C: 10/10
D: 10/10

But Dr1 doesn't count as a previous season since it was a game right?

Criticizing v3 by comparing it unfavorably to fucking DR3 isn't exactly praise

I want to explode all over Miu!

YAMETE

>Kaede Akamatsu: …Shinguuji-kun, are you into incest?

Inb4 it's Junko again.

Yes. This is basically the same reaction DR2 got as well, even back then people were saying stuff like "the game was good until the ending"

Bullying.

She has a nice body for a normie that is.

>Kaede Akamatsu: …Shinguuji-kun, are you into incest?

BTFO

Now I'd like to see his FTEs with Saihara. Too bad people go so butthurt about the ending they won't do prison mode for them all.

and it wont stop. kaede is more lovable

It's nice to know Kaede wouldn't have lasted long even if she made it past Chapter 1 thanks to Shinguuji.

Stay jelly fags

How much time have we to wait for translated gameplays?

can you interact with the items inside? I really want to know whats up with that horse mask and the amami's doll