Why do normies hate any major with numbers?

Why do normies hate any major with numbers?

because numbers are dry dry dry dry

What do you study user? I'm a senior in aerospace engineering and my classes are >70% normies.

The normies hate STEM meme is just a fairytale that social outcasts tell themselves.

Accounting.
Got shit from a music therapy major today. I just don't know what's real anymore. Are we wrong for not majoring in Aboriginal mudhut architecture?

because STEM knowledge is built with progressive layers of understanding and can't just be bullshitted with buzzwords. normies want to spend time with their friends and enjoy themselves, not to painstakingly build an infallible mental model of the physical world.

> talking about your major

When you get older you're gonna find out that convos like that are about as important as getting a letter jacket in highschool.

Get paid, win, get laid. Your image and actions will crush liberal arts majors more than any words you could speak.

>infallible
kekkled

>Your image and actions will crush liberal arts majors
When you get older you're gonna find out that other people like different things than you, and the accomplishments you hoped would crush them don't even register on their radar because they're busy doing their own thing and loving it.

do what you want. Nobody else gives a fuck about you.

Because the Jews convinced them that they should just chill out and take it way while others get ahead

Because math is factual and logical. It's either right or wrong. Normies would rather discuss emotionally. They hate facts. They hate science. They prefer emotional judgement and reactions.

They're indoctrinated by 'free spirits' to think of them as boring and soulless yet there is nothing more soul consuming than liberal arts degeneracy.

I know this cause I was an arts major whose one teacher repeatedly said about how we shouldn't go onto crunching numbers and acting like if the major was the opportunity of a lifetime and here i am the place where he always said to avoid

Numbers are everything.

because riding a bicycle cab > KPMG auditor

>KPMG auditor
Not who you were replying to, but your childhood makes me very sad if that's what you dreamed of doing

engineer here
I had ZERO sex in college

inferior problem solving skills
anything else is placation.

Because the education system makes maths so alien and so inhuman that you never realize that you can apply it to virtually anything in real life.

Western society is logocentric, but maths doesn't gel well with words, it gels better with images and kinesthetic teaching sometimes music. The point is it should be tailored to each student instead of just forcing everyone to adapt to a cumbersome educational method.

I reckon I've learned more about maths since I left high school than I did in it, and I studied "liberal arts". Maybe if they had of shown me how maths let's you developed airplane wings or architectural ratios or calculate the volume of fluid each second through a fountain instead of:

What is random number divided by number that you don't care about, added to the power of 3 to work out totally meaningless number.

Can confirm. Mechanical and aerospace double major here.

>because they're busy flipping burgers for the rest of lives
fixed that for you

>What is random number divided by number that you don't care about, added to the power of 3 to work out totally meaningless number.

what a perfect summation of maths in "school"

KPMG is shit anyway (so is EY). PWC is the top dawg in that game.

Correction, traditional Patriarchal math is right (right=white="superior") or wrong. Our modern, more egalitarian, intersectional view is that there are multiple different ways of knowing, encompassing a holistic diversity of oral traditions and folk culture. Enforcing one singular so-called truth on people is mental imperialism.

Because im dumb

When you're building a life support system or airplane or anything that requires concrete knowledge and certainty, I'd rather it be based on singular truths than oral traditions and folklore.

The pre boarding prayer helps too.

>this whole fucking thread
do you even talk to people