/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed) (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

husbandos and shitposting living in turmoil

> (embed) (embed) (embed)
God damn it, I keep forgetting to delete that. So sorry everyone.

>Haha dude as if I even know the answer to that question anymore.

This is why I have a folder on an external that is full of all the mods I merge together. It helps to keep track of what is in it. You can open you the merge plugin program, load up some mods, click on the merge tab like so. See what it lists.

Haar and Snakestone are shit and people should let them know of this in order for them to improve

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Leave last thread's shitposting in the last thread you fucking faggot. At least shitpost about something else if you must.

make me bitchboy

i'll stop when they stop making lazy characters and posting the same shit every thread

Looks like the only job for an Orc here is cutting firewood. It pays well enough, and if I save my money I'll be able to buy some armor and a weapon soon.

As a Breton Dragonborn, who serves Meridia and Nocturnal, where the fuck am I spending my afterlife?

White souls don't have an afterlife.

Yes Nita was literally fucking himself in one of his lewd albums. wasnt very good tbqh

Yeah I mean I have all the unmerged mods on my disk, the problem is I have like loads of merges and I ain't about to go through all of them.

>I don't like how he posts so it's shitposting
Your fucking delusional my friend.

Oh, well then good luck Mistel. I hope you're able to find the source of the issue soon.

you can't say anything bad about regulars, my man. gotta be all happy and hugs and chill haha

and they wonder why the good people leave

They live because people like you make reading these threads a dreadful experience. The "good" people don't actually give a fuck who is circlejerked and who isn't, only sad miserable shitters like you do.

Action

>dragonborn
>afterlife
You'll be playing cards with Seekers forever unless Mora decides to send you out to mug an old lady for her pie recipe or something.

The only thing that can't easily be ignored is the whining. Pointless, fills up the whole thread and just makes you wonder why they don't just leave if they are so dissatisfied

While that's probably true, there's also the issue where the only replies to any attempts to make good posts is met with silence or autistic screeching if you aren't part of their group. Any defense of yourself is similarly met with more raging.
The fact of the matter is, if you aren't already a popular poster, your stories and screens will be ignored at best and shitpost fodder at worst.

>makes you wonder why they don't just leave if they are so dissatisfied
It's boredom. Having nothing to do makes you waste your time shitposting. I know because I used to do it. Yes I know how sad and pathetic that sounds.

>I know because I used to do it. Yes I know how sad and pathetic that sounds.
Everyone shitposts.

>if you aren't already a popular poster, your stories and screens will be ignored at best and shitpost fodder at worst.
That's why no newfags ever become regulars amirite? And similarly the regulars were never newfags.

Alright, listen to me you knife eared piece of shit. If you go any further with your piss stained pubic hair you call a wig, I'm gonna wreck your shit so hard you won't even be able to walk with your limp dick! I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your shaven perfect little ass that your breath is gonna smell like shoe polish, then I'm gonna take that little red anal bead on your belt, and push it in your face! I'm gonna flagellate you with my fucking beard! I'm gonna build you a pair of runic mechanical balls, and use surgical precision to sew them to your groin where your manhood ought to be just so that I can kick them with my iron fucking feet, you twat!

Does this count?

Stfu Sparrow

Wow settle down their little guy.
Not enough bloodshed.

I understood that reference.

>fundamentally misunderstanding social dynamics
k

Thanks for the tips!
Added Ninja in M+S, Poisoner and Chemist in S+U, and did the switch with murderer and cutthroat, but I put murderer in W+S. Great suggestions mate.

I did Priest -> Cleric -> Monk instead, as I see the monk as this very zen-like, but extremely powerful close-range fighter, powered and kept alive by miracles. Like, he has moved beyond the need for armor and bulky weapons of the cleric.

Also, initiator sounds neat, but what kind of character would that be? Just to give me an idea, I'm a drawfag too so I'm eventually going to do art for every one, albeit quick sketches. Pic related is example, but obviously not TES related.

I need to take some proper action shots

does this count?

You sound bitter.

you know that you literally just proved his point, right?

Don't respond to posts like that.

He's fully aware of what he's doing which is stirring more shit. And you did exactly what he wanted you to do, which is replying to him in order to keep the shit rolling.

But you're doing it too
and now I'm doing it
our nightmare never ends. We deserve this.

His point is retarded.

Snakestone is new. Haar is new. Cumtears is new. I'm new. There are a lot of people that we shitpost about that are new. The only reason you're not talked about in any tone of voice whatsoever, let alone in this "serket club" is because you don't produce and share any content with the community. It doesn't even have to be "worth sharing" by other people's standards. You will grow, your character will grow, and people will be the better for it, from either enjoying your content or giggling about how stupid your fanfic is behind your back.

You're in the ingroup. Stand up and fucking talk.

Those people have been here for a whole year, they aren't "new" anymore.

I don't think you understand, user. No one ever stops being a newfag.

I've been "popular" for less than a year.

You've been here since June or July right?

Somewhere around there.

Well you did what people need to do in order to become known, which is posting your waifu a lot and being outspoken.

Best Skyrim quest mods?
>Undeath
>Wheels of Lull
>Beyond Reach
>Unslaad
>Vigilant
>Grey Cowl of Nocturnal
>Lost Wonders of Mzark
???

First, none of those are new.
Second, none of those provide anything to tesg outside of followers and "lolsorandum" screenshots. The only one that has any grounds is snake and that's because he tries to include other followers in his shots.
Third, you go straight from "these guys are part of the group" to "there is no group stop shitposting".
You're a twofaced hypocrite and you don't even see it lying in front of you.

No it's more like knowing the some of the lore, being able to help people computer and modding problems and he does conversions for uunp.

I'd go with Vigilant, but I still haven't gotten around to playing Wheels of Lull or Grey Cowl.

(You)

All of that is nice but you don't become a personality in this general without a character that people can identify.

I will completely admit that I got popular by posting a lot. People recognized me before I ever started doing UUNP stuff.

I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

They're all good. No reason to limit your choices.

Unslaad is very short though, wouldn't hurt to do that one early.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just saying that's how this community works.

No more drama. Post waifus, rate waifus! \o/

And then you left for months.

Is there a way to fix the shadows from robes and skirts in Morrowind so it doesn't just show legs? It's triggering me.

no. Snake and Haar need to never post again

tiny hands/10

I'd argue it's more or less how most communities work. If you want to be recognized in a community, you generally have to be good at something relevant to that community. Whether or not certain people would like to admit it, making characters and posting stories is relevant to TES.

S-Sorry

How's this?

I'm surprised I never noticed Mistel until recently

cute/10

Speaking of stories, what did you guys think of mine?

gaybraham is that you

if so, impressive job

It's probably just the angle. I'm using the same hand size
agehao/10
Also ouch, she bit her tongue

#TeamEdward

>not posting her thighs
What's wrong with you?

diana/10
Aka hot garbage.

Report cancer, don't reply to it.

No. Yes

You stop that.

You've been gone for months mate, of course you never noticed her.

I'm not sure, but doesn't mgexe have a high detail or dynamic shadows setting

This is very true, and the thing that bums me out that I missed out on some cute waifus. Like Mistel and that Goblin girl

delicious abs

I'll check it out. I've not done much fiddling with mgexe aside from the basic to install it, wasn't even going to use it, but I was having issues with screen tearing and it ended up fixing it.

jesus fucking christ just stop

A post to good health

You missed Nita.
Nita was cute but sadly, she didn't survived /tesg/ harsh environment

graphics extender is where all the fancy features like bloom and dof come from. If you can run it i suggest you do. If not, that's okay neither can I.

Do you have a shot of her?

It's okay to be jealous. Not everyone can be as good as me :^)
Please don't, the thread hasn't returned to an acceptable gayness level yet
That's a goat, baybe.

We get it, you recently found out how to remove your husbando's clothes and take pictures of his dick. That's cool. We don't need to see 30 pictures of it every day.

Nita was very homely.

I want to cum on her abs.

Have there been any good Kahjiit waifus?

The Kahjiit are such a comfy people, despite the odd drug addict.

>Nita
>cute
Quality bait right here.

Literally canon.

Cool, are there any canon/vanilla kahjiit women you can marry in Skyrim?

No

That doesn't sound clean
But I like it!

No

>First, none of those are new.
People who came to Veeky Forums in 2011 are still newfags. How are people who swung around last year not new?
>none of those people provide anything to tesg outside of followers and "lolsorandum" screenshots.
Consider this more ominous possibility: What if that's all it takes to be liked? Screenshots and followers? Well, words must accompany them. Context is also important. Their silly "randumb" screenshots aren't really random, they're based on the current ongoing conversation that you refused to partake in.
>Third, you go straight from "these guys are part of the group" to "there is no group stop shitposting".
The group is the general on an anonymous imageboard. The most accurate representation of this format of conversation is a bunch of people in burkas squatting around a bonfire. These people you shitpost about are in what you perceive as an "ingroup" because they are vocal and contribute content in the form of followers, screenshots, what have you. They're easily identifiable. They're wearing masks in the shape of the content they create, which at any point they can remove and return to being an user. Every other user here is also squatting around this metaphorical bonfire, and also has a mask, but refuses to to wear it, either because they are completely uninterested the characters and focus on other things TES related, aren't confident in their game's visual ability to be acceptable by our standards, or are just not interested in the current conversation. There are 27 posters in this thread as of my writing. You can name all the namefags, but you can't name an user anything unless they've done something. They matter, they're a part of the conversation and the group, it's just that nobody cares who they are until they put on a mask.

Aw :(

You're reaching too hard there. Especially the spoiler, too much for a lackluster reveal.
At least you tried rather that just (you)-shitpost like the other did,

You wrote all that shit only so you could finish it with the meme, didn't you.

Then post more abs slut.

Oh no, she's broken that poor old man's shins! Now there is no escape for him!