Squat like a girl

WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KFwPXEeJ3aI?t=29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>autism

If anyone does this to their trucks its almost certain they are a poser faggot.

What is the point in ruining your truck? Why the fuck do you need to make it wider when its almost as wide as a lane? What the fuck is the point of lowering it on offroad tires and streching the fuck outta it?

It looks like its been lifted then slammed

wtf

MEXICANS
E
X
I
C
A
N
S

It is lifted, then they have spacers and deep dish wheels with relatively wide offroad tires on it. Lifting isn't ruining and the rest is just in the wheels I could make my truck look like this for like $800 then sell the wheels and tires to get my money back but there really is no functional reason for it somebody just wanted to do something different I guess.

>stretched swampers
kill me now

ricers gon rice

Looks like he's going for the tractor puller look.

I mean, i considered throwing my crown vic body on a 4x4 frame but this is dumb as fuck

It's more the equivalent of this, which is a more reasonable thing to do with a panther.

its lifted...and squatting...at the same times

>violating vehicle codes in most states
>none of these cunts is ever pulled over and impounded
Cops should impound cars far more often for violating vehicle codes. How fucking hard can it be to keep your entire tire tread covered by fender and to keep your headlights, windshield, wipers and mirrors installed?

this would be the ultimate ride here in northeast ohio when it snows super hard (think 1-2 feet)

Says the faggot running cut coils and stretched tires at 60psi so they don't blow off.

Not really, those should be impounded, too.

Piss off and mind your own business statist

Public space is everyone's business. If these brotruck cunts pelt your car with dirt because their tires are exposed then it's your business, too.

not really especially with all the small city streets

Kek

Not gonna like thats bretty neat. I'd hoon that in some sand dunes

you dont know what you are talking about

the city streets are large enough to accomodate these snow plows

a truck like that would have no issues after a night snow storm

I saw a jeep wrangler once that had tires so large they almost reached the roof. They were, of course, completely outside of the body of the jeep. It was like one of those RC toys that can flip over and keep going, absolutely fucking mad. I didn't know tires came that big, maybe they were from a tractor.

Wranglers have silly fenders that easily come completely off so it's a good candidate for something like that while still being able to turn.

I doubt that the truck in OP is for this, but this seems popular on truck pull trucks.

Not sure if there's extra suspension shit between the wheels that pushes them out, or if they pull straighter with a wide stance, etc. Whatever the reason, it's hard to find a pro pull truck with wheels >50% under the fenders.

I'd guess in that context it's a stability thing, like those feet that keep cranes from tipping over.

looks like a toy monster truck model

They only really need stability front to back (hence weights on front).

I'm wondering if they use massive axles and differentials pulled from old army trucks or something that they don't bother to shorten. Sideways stability might just be a mildly nice byproduct.

I would think the wider tires offer stability when pulling as they would be less likely to pull to the side when the truck goes up on two wheels. Also more contact patch means more force can be exerted onto the dirt.

It's not mexicans, it's wannabe country kids from the burbs

I've only seen crackers driving these

i would love to see that

it would get stuck in sand

Never done a tractor pull, but my dad did a lot of mud bogg. He always ran an orbital rear out of an old airport firefighting truck.

youtu.be/KFwPXEeJ3aI?t=29s

yup its usually suburban cowboys and cringey faggots who pretend to love hunting while thinking that growing a beard makes them manly

>That awful hack job on the fenders
It's really not that hard to cut it correctly

How the hell can you even turn in that? Looks near impossible.

THICCC

It's not that hard to fuck your mom either but not everybody chooses to do it.

its entry level tryhard modding

they arent the brightest