East coat meet?

well we see all the norcal and texas and oregon meets- so why don't we have one for my friends from the tri-state area and a little further? (ct, ny, nj, pa, ma, ri, etc)

who would be interested? maybe parking lot meet and then a cruise somewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

caffeineandcarburetors.com
youtube.com/watch?v=QuJGaPRh45M
youtube.com/watch?v=dxJjcinHeYk
youtube.com/watch?v=kYHofphkp90
youtube.com/watch?v=WSj9cOIr63g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bamp

DMV area anyone?

lmk when there is an ohio meet

you guys have the ohio mile. i'm in ct and we don't get anything fun.

>Tfw live in a small country and a remote area here
>Tfw a meet will never happen

Maybe it's good though

I feel like between missou, ohaiyou, kentuckistan, Tennesay, Philly, Virginia we could get something working

Yes we do, we have plenty of stuff going on in Connecticut. Although I will say car meets usually tend to be corny no matter the place, that being said, the opposite can be said for caffeine and carburetors in New Cannaan.

caffeineandcarburetors.com

We also have Lime Rock Park which hosts a bunch of events during the warmer season.

We also have a few Autocross events during the summer.

Not everyone wants to stand in a parking lot full of cars they aren't interested in

hadn't heard about the new canaan meets. everywhere i go it seems its just losers with civics screaming VTEC BRO and subaru faggots

the carbs n coffee meets are the absolute best. They used to have them every sunday during the summer but it got too crowded so now they have certain dates.

It starts early in the morning and since it's in New Canaan so you wont really find any riced out Honda's there.

Here are some vids I found

youtube.com/watch?v=QuJGaPRh45M

youtube.com/watch?v=dxJjcinHeYk

youtube.com/watch?v=kYHofphkp90

youtube.com/watch?v=WSj9cOIr63g

>Tfw no meet in WV

We hold meets in ontario canada also

nobody axed

Prepare for the rt 250 smash meet

The title says "east coast meet"

yeah we're assuming americans. canadians aren't welcome.

I'm gonna make some brownies and bring them to the meet. Anyone want anything else. I just need a few hours notice so I can prepare the ingredients

>cum filled my lill pony themed brownies

no thnx jeff

not this meme again

I can make twinkies with homemade filling if anyone wants. Just let me know

how about I fill you up faggot.

bamperino. would anyone actually be interested? i have no problem organizing it etc.

Are they always awkward nerd fests? The shop I used to work for would have a few every summer and some decent cars would show up but also a lot of rice or just boring cars with maybe a set of wheels. The owner of that shop had a warehouse full of classics/exotics/muscle cars and we'd pick out 5 or 6 to have at the meets and they were typically the nicest cars there. Then a bunch of awkward guys just looming around them. I was on the clock so I didn't care but it just didn't seem that fun.

where in Connecticut would it be? I think we should have one for each state. Im not trying to drive up to Mass or Vermont. If they want to have their own mean they can.

well i mean CT is sort of the middle state for the northeast so idk. fairfield is pretty easy to get to and not super hood.