Why do you fags worship a drifting Jap in a shot px when you could watch the real heros of tv racing?

Why do you fags worship a drifting Jap in a shot px when you could watch the real heros of tv racing?

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/254326/dukes-of-hazzard-tv-land-confederate-flag-episodes/
google.com/amp/thedailybanter.com/.amp/2015/07/the-dukes-of-hazzard-had-more-black-characters-than-friends-and-seinfeld/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1.6l I4>440 in. v8

This shit isn't even anime. What the fuck?

*shitbox
wew

sorry but I'm not racist

why have you not come to terms with the fact that you are gay?

you know you like the taste of your cum

>Duke's
>Racist
I bet you don't even like country Western music

>literally the only competent law enforcement officer on the show was black
>racist

Why would I listen to that honkey shit? I told you I'm not racist.

back to the cotton fields you go

>sings negro spiritual into car PA system

The show was never racist, hell under all that orange paint the car was originally black. Check episode 1

if you cant see the racism in that show you are in denial about your own racism

t. person who has never watched the show.

It's just a fun show with a cool car that set some jump world records when it first came out I think

NO it's a RASIST show because it's set in the SOUTH and stars WHITE MEN and a RACIST flag.

deathandtaxesmag.com/254326/dukes-of-hazzard-tv-land-confederate-flag-episodes/

Because it's the white version of r&b and hip hop

Have fun with that

I watched the fuck out of it when I was a kid but havent since

time to rewatch

not trying to blog but damn Im a darkie in the south and I was never offended by the flag

google.com/amp/thedailybanter.com/.amp/2015/07/the-dukes-of-hazzard-had-more-black-characters-than-friends-and-seinfeld/?client=safari
Holy shit

People who call this show racist are just blowing shit out their ass

>getting triggered by a flag
racism is a form of discrimination, positive or negative, against a group of people solely on the grounds of their ethnic background and/or skin colour.
not a fucking flag which can mean 50 different things, depending on who you talk to.

Why is the Confoderate Flag rascist. Asking because I'm a European and want to get an honest Awnser

The south wanted to keep slavery, the north didn´t.
There was a civvil war.
The south had the confederate flag...

because somebody got the feelers hurt.

and IIRC it got huge controversy because that kid who shot all those black people at that church had one. or carried it. or something.

Then Abraham Lincoln saved the slaves and gave them great lives.

Abraham Lincoln didn´t actualy cared about the slaves as much as about the union, I´ll qoute him: ,, If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it"

>tfw I´m german and have to explain this

>50 different things
It was a flag flown by states who committed treason after they thought their rights to own living human flesh was threatened. Everything else is revisionism or whitewashing. Sorry, this isn't a "everyone is right!" deal.

Of course, this is why the Emancipation Proclamation was made. Oh wait.
>foreigners trying to teach other people's histories
Of course, he only freed the Southern slaves, but does that seem like something someone trying to hold the Union together would do?

>start Initial D hate thread
>turns into racism debate

>he doesnt understand that the south fought the civil war because they wanted slavery

>HUR WY IZ DA FLAG OV SLAVERS RACIS??????

No, he did that to weaken the South ya dingus. The Union had split at that point so he elected to win the war

Then don´t try to teach me about the holohoax : ^)

>he doesn't know that the south fought the civil war because they wanted slavery

>LELE DA YUROPZ IS DUMB BCUZ DEY ARE DUMB

Yeah buddy not everybody knows then whole world history by heart.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWW

I like both though.

>What was the "House Divided" speech
>What were the Lincoln-Douglas debates

God you people are retarded.
No really, I wish you would stop trying to compartmentalize everything into easy-to-digest white/black right/wrong dichotomies.

The majority of people in the south had no dream of ever owning slaves. They were fighting for their states, and their states were fighting for state's rights, continuing the Federalist vs. Statist argument that had been raging in politics since, I don't know, BEFORE 1776.

The contentious issue was of course slavery among other topics, but mostly because the federal government stopped pretending to respect the state's assumed autonomy...Was the idea, at least.

Things were mostly motivated by the fact that the north was effectively trying to crash the South's entire fucking economy, as the south had ZERO economic infrastructure outside of a slave-driver powered agrarian machine, that without those slaves would have collapsed into a pile of shit.

...Which it did, if you remember. Thanks Booth, you ruined the only chance the south ever had of fully reintegrating and recovering.

But no, keep saying that it was all about how THE BIG BAD RICH WHITE MEN HATED BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH THEY STARTED AN EVIL WAR
Real history is fucking Django Unchained. Great damn movie tho

>Real history is fucking Django Unchained
Isn't*
So close

Capped for future use, thank you, based user.

A wasted trip, can't even understand sarcasm.

Thank you sir for defending the south.

>They were fighting for their states, and their states were fighting for state's rights
Yes, the right to own slaves. Slavery wasn't just a contentious topic. It was the contentious topic. They viewed Lincoln as an emancipator which is why they rebelled. Federalist vs Statist rivalry fueled it, for sure, but it was slaves what the major trigger were.
>The majority of people in the south had no dream of ever owning slaves
Absolutely. But even then they preferred if slaves remained in a underclass that was below them, especially the poorest whites. And in the end, it wasn't them who called the shots but the rich plantation owners.
>Things were mostly motivated by the fact that the north was effectively trying to crash the South's entire fucking economy, as the south had ZERO economic infrastructure outside of a slave-driver powered agrarian machine, that without those slaves would have collapsed into a pile of shit.
It wasn't the North's fault for their over dependence on cotton. Especially when they sold so much cotton England had warehouses full of it. It came out even worse for them by rebelling because the Northern blockades gave the South's hegemony over cotton to Egypt. The North had instead embraced Industrialization, along with food crops like corn, which gave them another economic boom when England bought as much as they could to fend off starvation after a crop failure.

InitialD

>insanely fast toughe runs
>100km/h+ in corners

The Dukes of Hazzard

>driving slow on dirt
>driving under 100km/h on straights on asphalt

Cotton could be farmed without slaves thanks to proto-industrialization but rice couldn't

I can go through corners faster than that in old trucks and SUV's. I don't see people jumping in initial D plus they have to go downhill because lolnopower

Please drift on dirt.

>100km/h+
>15-20m turning radius

As if any old Truck could do that.

>have to go downhill because lolnopower
Only the stage 1 AE-86. later he got a formula atlantic engine with 240hp, wich is pretty much considering the car weights only 923-1089kg.

Also the FD has even more power 350hp+ and is 130kg.

Still means that they weren't very diversified. Only Texas cultivated food in substantial amounts at the time and once they were cut off from the rest of the Confederacy so did their food supply.

It was like the equivalent of outlawing diesel fuel or something would be today.

Except coal and wood was already in place. If fuel was banned, the Industry of the North would have suffered, too. This wasn't a matter of fuel but of labor. Except the South relied on industries that not only relied on labor, but required it to be almost free for it to be profitable. And the funny thing is that Lincoln would have allowed them to keep their slaves if they ended their rebellion early enough, as he believed that slavery would make itself obsolete.

This gif made my noggin knock. If Muscle cars can't steer, then can they dorifto around turns? Considering they are RWD and RWDs can fishtail easier, and dorifto helps cornering, you'd think this would work to their advantage.

They actually did jump in Initial D at Irohazaka, and when Project D started they shed light on the uphill runs.

do you have a funny redneck accent too?

no because they're bitch ass hick faggots

t. black male

Lol no faggot, I do have a southern accent but I talk like a civilized person.

How do you think powersliding and reverse 180s became things? It started with bootleggers and their overpowered cars needing to find ways to quickly change direction to get away from cops.

>the SPQR sigil is racist because Rome had slaves

So I guess being a faggot = getting a different chick every episode? Also nice selfie, you fucking spook.

>cartoon
>real life stunts

neither am I. I'm glad you brought this up. The show promoted shiftlessness, lawlessness, and drunkenness, it was yet another subversive attempt at white genocide from (((hollywood)))

>that .gif
KEK what an asshole! W-where was this done?

Because Anime cars don't have racist hate symbols on theirs roofs.

For the same reason you some time suck your girlfriends dick instead of just her husbands.

But that's where your wrong kiddo

This is kind of what my history book says, and I live in leftist washed Sweden

Go back to your safe space faggot u never even watched it. It was about the car, archery, saving the day and hoping daisy would just bend over. Thats it, now if you sit down and try to find it in every frame and toil over every line sure but that can be said about all tv.

>treason
I love this accusation.

>yfw treason is being committed every day since President Trump's inauguration

>hoping daisy would just bend over
I applaud anything that features fine women wearing tight, short denim shorts

>the real heros of tv racing?
The General frequently needed repairs and body work.

That means most blacks are highly racist.

>This is kind of what my history book says, and I live in leftist washed Sweden
The USA has a lot of black activists and they always put pressure on schools to have only textbooks they approve of. It becomes easier to acquiesce to protect their careers against complaints.

Jesus christ, why is Veeky Forums so easy to bait.

>swastika
>hate symbol

Fuck off, kike.

This show was great, they threw those chargers offroad and shit.
Supposedly they blew up a transmission every episode because they rigged it to start in gear.

>they rigged it to start in gear.
What purpose did that serve?

so that they could hop in and be going as soon as possible.
Honestly it wasn't much faster and it cost money to rebuild those trannys.

ryosuke takahashi is still the goat
stay mad fucking racist

Yeah they had like 2 fully built/detail cars for regular scenes then they wrecked over 300 stunt double cars thoughout entire series

>southern accent
>civilized person
does not compute