/aog/ - Attorney Online General

I hate this place Edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases, your favourite characters or anything else AA related, it's all welcome here.

>Recent Updates
- AO2 is still in development. For more information and downloads check: docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit
- Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice has been released on iOS and Android devices.
- DGS Fan Translation is still in development, the first case is expected to be released by the end of the month.
- Server was recently split into normal AOV and Crossover Court. Find out more information by going to the main AOV doc, and then the Crossover Court link.

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1xS3fDlctfSaCUX-IFGRXOuz0wreHG9DG0oF5KcnOx10/edit#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we just do some namefag shitposting to keep this up and running for at least a whole day?

Gato.

Names?

can we stop dying

no

blackquill a shit

Just stop already guys. It's embarrassing.

We need more /v/ threads.

>Leave for a few days
>the general dies several times over
jesus christ, am I the only one keeping this goddamn thing alive now?

>rampant shitposting infests the general
>no one lurks or posts in it anymore except shitposters and a few dedicated bumpers
>few dedicated bumpers leave
>thread dies

really makes you think

It's almost as if refusing to participate causes there to be no conversation

Bring back Rhoda.

If you were to have a DR replace another DR, what would it be?
Or, if you'd rather not replace any, which one would you add?

Replace Mikan with a blank gif

This is Soosato Meekatoba.
Say something nice about her.

That's fair, but every vote to remove her has been denied.

w e w
KKKase was a trip.

Wh-why would you want to get rid of m-me?

Replace Mikan with Korekiyo Shinguji, Kirumi Tojo, or Maki Harukawa.

back to my basement.

Literally who

3rd blackened
Korekiyo Shinguji, the Ultimate Anthropologist from DanganronpaV3
Kills Artist and Tenko because he killed his sister who didn't sleep with him and now needs to kill 100 people to sleep with her.

Are you even spoiling it here?
Who isin't spoiled anyways. Take your shit to CC.

2nd blackened
Kirumi Tojo, the Ultimate Maid from DanganronpaV3
Kills the Ultimate Tennis Player and tries to frame it on the Mage because she worked for the mafia syndicate he took down.

Nigga, seriously. Bump with something better.

survivor
Maki Harukawa, the Ultimate Assassin who was originally thought of as the Ultimate Caregiver from DanganronpaV3
Is the only character who actually has a real Ultimate. The rest are just memoryswapped into thinking they have them.

>Guy asks which DR I want
>Reply
>He can't match the names to faces
>I do it for him

If you wanna get mad, get mad at him for asking.

SOJ decent? I am finally getting around to finishing dual destinies and the last case is the only one that seems good.

Yes. SOJ4 is the worst case, and it's still better than half of DD. The other cases in it are connected and well executed.

>being this retarded
inb4 "I was just pretending"

>imp lying

>He can't match the names to faces
>I do it for him
>I add a shit ton spoilers on the side

Heads up, we don't care about Danganronpa, and everybody who even remotely does care has stopped browsing /v/ and Veeky Forums a long time ago.
You are only wasting your time.

How dead or alive is this place?

If I just posted the pictures he'd go "I don't know who that is" and I'd have to explain anyways. This just cuts out the middleman. It's no different than if I posted Mahiru or Mukuro and had to explain who they were.
Like you said, if he cared about being spoiled he wouldn't be here in the first place.

gonna go with "not pretending, factually retarded"

Don't make fun of my doodle. I worked hard on it.

Hey, have you guys seen Guardlytheguard's steno guide? I can't find it on the wiki.

How do built-open and built-full status sound?

Daily reminder that playing certain characters is now grounds for the doc owner to prevent you from playing that case.

Vasques, Kay, Butz, Mia, etc. No more fun allowed.

And nothing of value was lost.

wew lad

Click Call Mod, say "3b"

I did. Because he locked it "For more than just you", it's totally kosher, since he started up another case senpai trust me :^)^)^)

Nobody was removed, case was shelved.

That actually constitutes as removing every single person from the case at once.
Again, call Lewdton.

Since there was a kay and vasques involved as well, there's nothing that they can do, apparently.

There are several things. Either a) make a copy of the doc to run with your circlejerk later and let the Vasquez, Kay, Butz and Mia play the doc originally linked, or b) go to VLS where they put up with people breaking the rules

I'm not salty because I have no options, I'm salty because it happened in the first place.

That's what mods are there for, to stop it from happening. But they can't do it if they don't get called.

Except they did get called.

then you call again and say he's still breaking the rule

When did this happen? I've been on all afternoon and none of the mod calls have been about this.

If someone is forcing you to change your character otherwise they will not let you take part, call a mod and explain the situation.

It was called due to my salt, I explained at that time. So unless the mods just vanished mid-explanation, calling them again would be redundant.

Greg just gave his reason as a nebulous "I don't want the case to be memed, and it's not just you".

You should have hit call mod again, that's my bad for not sticking around, but I dealt with the original person who called mod and left.

I never said anything like mentioned here

I see. I thought it was strange that I got chewed out for doing this exact thing previously but he didn't.

In future, please hit call mod, even if someone else has done it or you think a mod might be around and keep slamming that call mod until one of us shows up.
If you can't get one of us in-game, use the mod contact discord linked in the main doc.

Post those memeshots bois

Trigger warning

Officially abandon /aog/ when?

>Mia players
>Mia posters
>Mia appreciators

Is there a greater cancer?

That Mia wasn't Names

I know
But these people still get caught on any Mia

I usually don't fault people for shitting on Mias, she's earned her negative rep.

Mia a shit in AA anyway, AO if anything shows what Mia would be like in the real world.

Maybe if every single Mia wasn't a huge shitposting meme that ruins cases we wouldn't hate them so much.

Schizophrenic much?

I'm surprised someone capped that. It's not as funny without the context, though.

Speaking of which: docs.google.com/document/d/1xS3fDlctfSaCUX-IFGRXOuz0wreHG9DG0oF5KcnOx10/edit#

memes?

>indicting that early

Wew

>refusing to retract your claim despite people saying it'd be fine.

>Dying on your hill of flawed logic.

Nurse a slut.

Why haven't you enhanced your screenshots yet?

...That actually looks pretty similar to the IOS graphics.

Yes, IOS graphics arent exactly bad
They are just more clear and bigger

Why is Athena such a dumpster?

So is this game circlejerk garbage or will someone get lewd with me?

area 0 rn

Eh, nah, thanks, I don't feel like redownloading this fucking game only to spend 2 hours begging people for lewdness.

Last for wew.

WEW