What are the best sports cars for 10k or less?

What are the best sports cars for 10k or less?

Pic possibly related

Miata

I said best not most common or cheapest

SW20 is the worst MR2

the right options are

Miata
ZZW30
S2000
Boxster

You sound like a jerk.

Sorry I was shitposting (literally posting while taking a shit)

Well the answer they gave you was spot on. You may get better answers if you ask a more specific form of the question. Exactly what will the car be used for? Looking good in a garage? Looking good doing 5mph over the speed limit? Or will you actually find the limits of lateral grip? Stop light racing? Occasional weekend autocross? What is your repair budget? Will it be stored outdoors?

E36 M3

Satans trips if truth

I've considered this but it is kind of hard to find one that doesn't look beat to shit

>slower than a corolla

At that budget I'd personally get the nicest Boxster I could find. In manual, of course.

>no

Yup

For $10k, you can get an NC miata and have enough money left over for a 2.5L swap if you do the work yourself.

There is only one answer.

For 10k you can get a pristine low mileage example and still have a few thousand left for mods. Mine was $7.5K at 50k miles, its a ridiculous deal thanks to wankel memes.

if you really shop hard you can find 350zs for less than 10k.... just an option.

Not OP but how's pic related? I've seen a few for under 10k.

Econobox with an admittedly sexy as hell body.

Not a sports car by any means, though they're easy enough to work on and parts are cheap.
V6 sounds nice, inline 4 takes boost pretty well.
Very cheaply made.
Manuals eat lots of clutches.

Is it possible to get a mazdaspeed miata for 10k?

FWD

The Miata isn't a sports car.

>FWD
>Sportscar

Pick one.

Family guy isn't relevant here, stfu normie.

Well, there's that one Lotus, isn't there?

yeah but its not a korean piece of shit

But there was a Kia version of it.

Mhm.

yes

lol you shouldnt pay more than 3k for one