>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NlyaJPlIUA
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LIZ THREAD

Why would anyone summon Arash on purpose unless they wanted to lose?

UNCONQUERABLE

You have heard of Gramps Hassan, now get ready for Baby Hassan!

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Best boy.

>Guard across from you starts to run and is suddenly impaled to the floor by what seems to be a five foot long drill bit

Okay, that part got me

Best Mistress

Dong Bai 5* Avenger when, lads?

KARYIA SERVANT WHEN
;_;

Okita already exists, user

No but really do we have any evidence either way on whether or not EMIYA ever used UBW or his non-reinforcement magic in general versus mundane opponents?

I want to gently revive my daughter with my command spells

Xth for moe

That's not my daughter. It's just an old hag.

True Name: The Bride of the Human Order
Class: Saver

Strength: E
Endurance: B
Agility: C
Magic: C
Luck: A
NP: EX

Class Skills:
Anti Hero C
Anti Magic B+

Personal Skills:

Beauty of the Real World: A
An automatic Anti-Servant skill. Can not be controlled. The vestiges of the many bonds she made with others in her lifetime. Anti Magic can not defend against this, so this skill can not be ranked down. She easily builds up trust and goodwill.

Monster of Misfortune: EX
This girl decided to save the world. Countless companions believed in her determination and walked alongside her, and even the world recognized her.

Entrusted Wish: A
Leaving behind the words "I'm sure you'll save the world someday", a certain man who was not a hero entrusted her/him with this. Exhibiting a power similar to Battle Continuation and Disengage, this girl continually advances forwards.

Noble Phantasm: A Tale of Reclaiming the Future [Grand Order]
Rank EX Anti Human Order Noble Phantasm

I considered trying to translate the NP description, but it's a fucking mess of squished kanji and as far as I know there isn't a higher res version. So fuck that.

But just glancing at it, it looks like it's a really long way of saying "nothing can keep this girl down, if she decides she's going to do something she's going to fucking do it".

The fact that his skin went brown from projecting all the time would suggest he spams that shit as much as possible.

Activate snekposting

>>Run there with your unloaded AK47 because you cannot afford bulkets for everyone
>Cannot afford bulkets for everyone
Shit rebels

Source?

What does Okita and Kariya have to do with each other?

Comic time

1/22

Make it /fgog/ related

We've no hard evidence but given his modus operandi being to save as many people as possible and the usage of magic in front of normies necessitating he kills any witnesses to keep magic secret I doubt he ever used UBW more than a handful of times versus magic threats and he probably used projection sparingly.

Didn't Extra already confirm he used guns by showing him as a young man with a sniper rifle?

>long hair ascension
>again

All this ROTK posting made me try out this ROTK mobage

youtube.com/watch?v=8NlyaJPlIUA

Trailer has sugita and jouji voice

Surprisingly, this sounds like a legit servant.

Effort was made.

> her/him

Oh yeah, the guy who wrote this made some efforts to try and make it gender neutral by putting in some "her (him)"'s, but they both weren't consistent and didn't even bother to try and make the True Name gender neutral so halfway through I decided to just take that out.

Looks like I missed one though.

I vaguely recall the VN suggesting that he couldn't actually use his Reality Marble magic until he became a Counter Guardian.

projection sparingly outside of warzones*

Though now that I think about it he was in those a lit so he probably still used it fuckloads.

2/22

Unconquerable here, looks passable. Though I definitely spotted some forced genderbends.

Guan Yu fag, is this passable?

500 years in pocket dimension using photoshop

3/22

I'm the one who posted it

I'm downloading it, Liu Shan, Cao Pi are genderbent but art looks better than FGO

They are doing Diao Chan X LuBu event I think

4/22

Good night /fgog/

Noice.

Gonna go check it out myself then.

Poem for my wife Scathach

>22
I guess you don't have the full translation too.

So basically she has no offensive abilities, but whatever she decides to do gets done,?

The ultimate plot armor.

So just to clarify do people think Void is omnipotent and omniscient when they're talking about her abilities?

The former is being able to do anything, and the latter is knowing everything. I can see Void being omniscient but her being omnipotent seems like wank.

I found it because homare did art for a character I think

I think cao cao is voiced by Sugita which kills me because I'm a shufag

5/22
I have 35 files in total, but I'm not including the extra stuff.

Which would make sense considering it would take 20 years for Shirou to form his RM normally and EMIYA died mid-30s.

Okita

sleep well

>Le super beautiful Mary Sue more beautiful than all of humanity

>Is actually supposed to be a normal looking normalfag, which is why legendary heroes all like her and why Mashu likes her. She's no golden beauty, she's normal.

>Always thought I was stupid for hording hearts
>fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
>See how many I need for the 4 and 5* I want to level and raise their skills
>Over 300 of them

Yeah seriously fuck hearts

I think she's been stealth nerfed into the ground from being omniscient and capable of killing nearly anything in KnK to her powerlevel these days being far lower but still vague.

Did you even read the skill description?

6/22

That's what you get for liking inferior factions.

Though Cao Cao did put down my boy Lu Bu so I mildly share your pain. Even though I'd probably call myself a Weifag if anyone.

What do you guys use to play this? RemixOS?
I tried installing on my phone and it won't even boot even after turning root off and RemixOS isn't an option

There's no reason to doubt her claim in KnK of being able to rewrite the world. That would be different than her direct combat abilities.

She might not be omnipotent but she can do a lot at least

I think the game goes up to 6 stars in general with different versions and genderbends, since trailer had old man guan yu and woman guan yu. Same with liu bei

Ciel-class shitter.

I downloaded the apk, installed and it just works™

>Didn't Extra already confirm he used guns by showing him as a young man with a sniper rifle?

Its not just that. He has a few hour long rant in CCC about how great guns are I believe. Hakuno tunes out after awhile. Archer's room in CCC is covered in strange guns like he's an average American.

7/22

>Didn't Extra already confirm he used guns by showing him as a young man with a sniper rifle?
His skin is white, so he didn't abuse magecraft yet

More Caren doujins never

WHY IS THIS SHIT ALLOWED!?!

I put in all of my 4* and 5* Servants and the amount of hearts in relationship to everything else is bullshit.

Having genderbent variations and Non-Genderbent variations is pretty smart.

Gives lorefags their buff men and waifu-fags their waifu's.

Clever.

Potato user from a few days ago checking in for whoever might be vaguely curious.
I talked with my old Irish teacher about her Cu Chulainn nendo and she both nearly died of embarassment at being found out and seemed pretty happy to at have found a fellow Fate fan. Turns out she isn't a secondary but isn't deep enough into the franchise to have gotten past Zero/Stay Night/Hollow Ataraxia/Carnival Phantasm.
I still cannot fucking believe this.
/blog

Some use RemixOS installed as another OS, others inside a Virtual Machine. Phone users need to unroot their phone and make sure USB debug is off or use an xposed module to bypass the anti-root protection.

>Revolver with a blade attached to it on the wall
Waaaaait a second.

Why isn't Nero wearing anything?

I'll find some way to use this red man.

8/22

She claims to be able to do impressive things but that doesn't necessarily mean she's omnipotent. It's not like it's either she's just some Japanese girl or omnipotent there is room in between.

I once walked into my school's computer lab early in the morning and found some other guy messing around with a giant Saber desktop.

Coincidences can happen, it's pretty crazy.

9/22

That's cute. Fuck her. It's what Cu would want.

How the fuck does he still look smug

I don't know if tutorial roll is rigged or something but I got a guan yu 5*

Nobu a CUTE.

10/22

So can anybody identify the guns? I think i see a MANPADS and Scar but i will need Americans for this one.

Doesn't look like it's worth the trouble then, thanks.

11/22

Is that some kind of gay body building mag?

Strengthening quests really need a boosted drop rate.
In Emiya's you fight like 15 of the saber robots but you get fucking bronze exp instead of gears, fuck off.

12/22

Wouldn't she still be able to kill nearly anything though? She still has MEoDP, and her mats made mention to her not even needing them.

I could believe that. It still seems strange that reality warping wouldn't translate to combat but I could see it.

Yeah, Void is certainly capable of at least some crazy stuff. It's just a shame it's left so vague.

Of course. What I meant was that the claim of her being omnipotent seemed unlikely, but omniscience and other reality warping powers seemed likely.

>Look just fucking end the game already, I will tell you how,

If only Kagetsu Tohya was so kind.

>I feel like I'm being raped all over again.
What did Tohsaka Rin mean by this?

13/22

>ereshkigal
since when does she have mats?

14/22

Poor little witch girl

15/22

I see a FAMAS, a Deagle, and tactical cocaine.

My Sakura Saber seems different today

Do that thing, that three step thing to prove you're the real one. Also suddenly spurt out blood and collapse.

16/22

>Gudao: Is the Doctor good or bad?
>Da Vinci: He’s neither, yet both. That’s what it means to be human. But, Romani has a trump card. I’ll tell you that much.
As you suspect, he’s got a secret. It’s… well, it’s like a Holy Grail. He has a way to grant his wish, just once. But he’s afraid of it, so it hasn’t occurred to him to use it.
>Gudao: Why not?
>Da Vinci: Simple. If he uses it, he’ll disappear. So he can’t.
>Gudao: Do you mean he will die?
>Da Vinci: …Yeah. That would be the simplest way of putting it. Anyway, Doctor Roman’s past is a mystery, but he doesn’t have a hidden side. He’ll be your ally to the very end. I can guarantee this, at least. I swear it on my name as a genius. So, please, try not to bully Roman too much. As you know, he has the mental strength of tofu. If he loses confidence in himself, it’ll affect our chances of survival.

Roman ;_;