I have a masterplan to strike down the tech giants along with the whole decadent luciferian society of silicone valley...

i have a masterplan to strike down the tech giants along with the whole decadent luciferian society of silicone valley. They are blinded by their vanity and will not see this coming. The main focus is on internet media i.e. facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram, snapchat, etc, but also a few others. Apple and Microsoft will be spared if they fall in line (they will). Going to practice my method on easy mode leddit next year. dubs picks what who I go for in 2018.

screencap this so you remember to short GOOG when its time

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Where does Google's revenue come from?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make sure you do a flip when you suicide bomb Silicon Valley user or else it won't count.

As of Sep. 30, Alphabet (GOOG) had over $83B in cash (& cash equivalents) on their books. I think they'll survive whatever 'sperg attack you're planning.

Is it not possible that Google's core philosophy of search designed is outdated? Its nearly two decades old and the web has changed unfathomably since then. Sure they update their algorithm, but their method of search is still suboptimal for the modern world.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Where does Google's revenue come from?

You're an absolute dumbass.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Do you think Google is one of the most valuable companies in the world because they own a search engine?

I know they make their money from advertising. There are a lot of ways to dismantle them. Dethroning their search engine is just an important step. That said, alphabet will still survive. Their core is still mostly good, they just need to be reined in.

you sound like a fag and your shits all retarded

Settle down Mr.R

So your plan is just.... to outcompete them?
Good fucking luck.

Google not only mines your searches for targeted advertising but also censors search suggestions to push a political agenda and they are STILL the #1 search engine. You won't beat them and far smarter men than your dumb ass have tried.

>and far smarter men than your dumb ass have tried.

maybe that's the problem....

maybe the key to defeating google...

is to be a total dumb fucking moron

its just my opinion man. I just think theyre doing a bad job and haven't adapted to what consumers need

google isnt the main focus desu. my beef is mostly with social media. Its just that google will be a natural competitor in many ways

>is to be a total dumb fucking moron
the key is to think like a dumb fucking moron that only uses google because as far as they know thats the only way to find things on the internet.

When google entered search it took off because it made search a shit load more convenient for dumb fucking idiots. There is today an untapped market of idiots that need a better way to find things on the internet because they are too clueless to know how to google effectively and how to sort through all the garbage that has accumulated online

I love how you started off acting like this insidious mastermind with a flawless plan to destroy some of the biggest companies on the planet and less than 20 posts into the thread you're making excuses and justifying yourself because you're starting to realize that whatever your idea is, it's fucking retarded.

I named 5 specific social media companies I think are vulnerable and you all sperged out over a tongue in cheek joke about shorting google at the end

No, you started off by saying
>i have a masterplan to strike down the tech giants along with the whole decadent luciferian society of silicone valley.

whats the problem ?

I will trust 4 chan before I trust anything google.

Good luck dude. It's silicon not silicone. I got a bad feeling about corps as large as google, 2facedbook, twitterz or ms, you would be sleeping with the fishies long before you ever became a threat to their business model, which is building the technocracy and 21st century pleb matrix. It's all part of a much larger plan. They are not individuals behind these entities Mr Beale, they are think tanks, military round tables, multinational data mining operations...