Can a well-done E34 pull girls?

Can a well-done E34 pull girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

greenville.craigslist.org/cto/5971705287.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> can one of the best looking cars pull girls

No, they'll think you're a poor slav who wants to look tough

You could pull girls if you had a geo metro if you were capable of pulling girls in the first place, OP.
Being a beamer fag isnt gonna help you get a gf even if thats what every spray on tan gucci beamer fag thinks will happen.

They are going to look at your car, and say, eewwww, thats an old car.

>She goes for the cuck with a 2011 318i
>She wants a big cock, and under 200hp

Psshh, I've pulled more girls in my 84 Tercel wagon than I ever did with my IROC Camaro.

Some shit just doesn't make sense.

nah youre probably too much of a faggot to pull anything

just buy a hooker

If your cock can be blocked by a set of wheels, apple pie wasn't on the menu in the first place.

Not by itself. It all boils down to the man, and the car is a round only where you can lose points.

If it's clean and newish you're in the clear. If it's manual, you'd better not fuck up and stall or shift at 4k like a boyracing knob or you just lose points too. If it's older, almost bordering on classic like the E30 or E34 it has to be immaculate. Maybe it'll be a talking point if she asks about it and you tell her that you liked the design and fixed it up or some shit, but you're not going to be pulling broads just because it's a BMW. Otherwise you'll just end up like pic related.

Of course this all means you've got a girl with you in the first place which suggests you've got a bit of game to begin with. As long as it's clean, doesn't feel like a deathtrap and you drive skillfully you'll be in the clear. If you're considering getting an E34 already, just do it. They're sick as.

Are Slavs an issue outside Yurop?

Thats because the tercel is a good car.
Where the bmw is not.

Aside from you being too poor to afford a new one, what exactly is wrong with "the BMW"?

>he knows my financial status
Kek
>he thinks its smart to buy bmw ever
Ohahahahahah

>low and slow

Was the Rodge a stancefag?

When will you guys learn that quality women dont gravitate towards based on material possession?

>tripfag giving advice on women

OP here

i found a 530 for sale but it's an automatic with a rebuilt engine. should i buy it and restore it? i've already got a 2012 civic lx for my day-to-day

greenville.craigslist.org/cto/5971705287.html

this one specifically. but i'd honestly rather have a straight-six with a manual

Whatever you do you should not by the sounds of it own a bmw and civic at the same time,OP.
Pic related

that is good advice about women, even if it comes from a faggot

>IROC Camaro
Girls don't like mullets, user. All you needed was a haircut.

no

If you think you know how to sort it out sure, why not? It's only $750.

With that said, it's $750 for a clean looking E34. Something's probably fucked beyond just the transmission.

Where would one find a body kit like this in the first place? It has to be a custom job, these can't possibly sell well enough to be mass produced.

>drive total POS
>girls don't like it

I guess they're materialistic whores, huh. He isn't wrong that trying to pull girls with a badge is at best going to get gold diggers (who won't touch OP once they realize he's not loaded) but you're deluding yourself if you think all girls aren't going to take into account that sort of thing.

As far as the car goes you want something clean and new, in that order of preference. They typically don't appreciate performance, lap times, muh driving feels, whatever. As long as it's safe and suggests you're not a jobless slob.

>Girls don't like mullets
psh

If you have a pickup with a bench seat you can get pussy everyday. If you have a pickup with a bench seat and cant get pussy...get hormone therapy.

>muh trucc

Is that why Amerilards love the things? They're phasing out utes here and moving onto pickups now, even going so far as to make an inevitably dull "SuperUtes" racing series to replace the V8 Ute racing series.

Are these more suited to working on urbanized city chicks or better geared towards redneck gals? I'll assume similar applies to bogans here.

Canceling the Ute. wtf. I thought that was like a staple of aussieland. Like, canceling vodka in russia.

I dunno why we ameritards love pickups, but we do. We dont do shit with them. Dont tow or haul anything. God forbid they get dirty. All I know is my first vehicle was a pickup truck and bitches love pickups. Works on both city and country bitches.

>Canceling the Ute. wtf. I thought that was like a staple of aussieland
They are. But the Falcon and Commodore are ending production this year (Falcon's already gone, pic related) so they're taking the utes with them. Of course they'll never go out of style. We'll still love the things.

Perhaps it's something like how girls like those fuckhuge SUVs, only a pickup truck is significantly manlier than a mall crawler so they enjoy riding in them.

Wow, didnt know ford was in such bad shape in Australia. Just been reading up about it.

Snobbery killed our domestic models. Why go for a full sized sedan when you can buy a gutless European crossover that costs an arm and a leg to maintain? The missus wouldn't want to be seen taking her kids to school something that isn't a crossover, and God forbid it isn't foreign.

For the rest it became a matter of A to B. Accord, Camry, whatever. It's a pity because Ford and Holden offered a few impressive luxury models too, cheaper and more reliable than a 5 Series.

Yeah casuals just see it as a nice looking BMW if its very well kept. People in my life have literally pointed out e34s before like they are worth $30,000 and from 2006. Really casual people dont know the differences between BMWs.

No. They're going to assume you're poor because you can't afford a new one. Everytime I see a mint E46 or whatever downtown there's a bunch of brown guys checking it out. Yet there's chicks jumping in BRZ's and new Civics.