WOG DETECTED

Nah nice cars mate is it a GTR?

Nah, GT-T with a fancy kit

parking in the middle of the road

Sauce on that Supra?

>GT-T

Ew. I bet the Supra is SZ too.

OP here, it's my other car. N/A.

Sadly in ausland GTR's prices are reaching unobtainium levels. Might as well go for an R35 at this point

desu a gtt is still better than 90% of cars on the road

>OP here, it's my other car. N/A.

Lel, fucking called it.

Want a medal?

Shit cuuuunt

How much you pay for each?

who cares GT T is a doriftu skyline and supra is still supra.
Be more JDM and stop giving a fuck wether other people have top trim or not.
Engine and drivedrain only matter if you're a worthless dragracing pos

There's a massive difference in performance between the SZ and RZ, don't know as much about Skyline trims.

yeah its only one engine swap away from being a TT supra.

Skyline gtt is rwd gtr awd basically.
even without top trims they have everything that make them nice
>name
>badge
>reliability
>looks
they only lose out a bit on performance which you can fix if you want.
you can always slap in a turbo engine into mr2's and its adviced to get the weaker one first and swap later.

He has a skyline and supra, even if they're not top trim I still wish I had same stuff.

if you want to gamble with the W58 5 speed and smaller brakes that is

The rb25det neo found in the gt-t is technically a more modern engine than the rb26tt and takes nicely to a big single

More than you can afford pal, its a japshit

vvvvvrrrrrooooooOOOOOMMMM

>GTT
Gross

>Paying over 5 times less for essentially the same car minus awd
>anything but genius

>says the poorfag GTT/GTSt owner to feel better

I make above median wage in my country, try again

KaK

>>says the poorfag GTT/GTSt owner to feel better

only a poorfag would pay shitload of extra money and rice tax for one feature.
That's why they're poorfags. Not even op.

K

>for one feature
It's like you don't even understand the point of owning a GTR, it's more about sentimentality, owning an actual fucking icon.
But no, you'd rather bring a Honda tier mentality into it.
"My Integra GSR only pushes like 15 less HP than the Type R and hell they both have b18C vtec so they're basically the same thing. Why would I pay 10k more for a few badges when I can add them myself? It's about the looks bro, not what it actually is."
Unironically owning cars for points in the car scene and nothing else is some kiddie level shit mate.

>one feature

>awd
>rb26
>twin turbo
>super hicas aws
>touch screen heads up display
>bigger brakes
>better interior
>entirely different chassis
>320bhp vs 250bhp

GTT's and GTR's are two entirely different cars.

Veeky Forums worships rear wheel drive manual inline six turbo coupes with good handling and relatively low weight... but they take every chance they can to shit on the skyline gtst/gtt

is it just ignorant americunts? probably

Because it's not the super sports awesome gtr they used to drive on NFSU

Not trolling just curious, what is the difference in the chassis? I thought they were mostly the same body wise.

Except the difference isn't $10k, a decent R34GTR will cost $85k, that's over 5 times the price of a GT-T. Not downplaying the prestige of GTR's, but at those price levels that's when you start questioning if the prestige is really worth it for the actual differences.

>rb26
Aside from the extra 100cc, the Neo is arguably the better engine. Same rods and oil pump, solid lifters, plus longer inlet manifold runners (for better midrange torque) and VTC.
>hicas
gtt has this also
>entirely different chassis
wat
>320bhp vs 250bhp
gtt is 270bhp stock

LEK

The obvious aerodynamic properties of the bodywork for more stability for the speeds that it is intended to reach. The suspension is a completely different set up as the awd shifts even more weight over to the front of the vehicle as it already features an engine that is hard to position correctly to ensure a decent weight balance. The front springs and shocks with be stiffer the ride will be harsher to compensate.

It's just the state of Veeky Forums these days. No fun allowed.

So what you're actually talking about is the front bar, not the chassis. The rest of the car is essentially the same.
Once you have a GTR-like front bar and adjustable suspension nothing of what you said matters.

There is a list somewhere and I'm not an expert on this stuff. But overall the chassis changes where more or less stiffening the frame and saving weight nothing extremely major than the GTT and it only really applies to the V spec II GT-R.

>$85k

Holy shit why would you throw that much money away on a fucking skyline

You could do two, maybe three 500+HP custom builds for that much Jesus fucking christ

Hell, you could buy a goddamn rental property and sit on your ass collecting passive income, you could actually make a decent return on the stock market, ANYTHING but sinking money into a clapped out japanobox you only want because of Fast and Furious

>Veeky Forums in charge of upward economic movement

>upward economic movement
>99.99% of cars
mate come the fuck on lmao

Both GT-T and GTR are still appreciating steadily. Still, there's smarter things to invest in than a car, especially if you plan to, you know, drive it.

>270 BHP
>smoking ferraris
I'm not sure they even noticed you.

Implying there is such thing is this timeline as a stock skyline

It's actually a completely different shell, only the front subframe and rear diff mounts are the same.

Even the frame rails are different.

Also wider rear wheel arches.

>implying your CAI, aftermarket fuel pump, and exhaust system amount for much
Nice, gonna drop some sick engine bay shots for me?

>drives past a Ferrari going the speed limit
SMOKED

The main differences are front chassis rails and gearbox tunnel to accommodate the awd system.
The awd system is what contributes to better handling, not the negligible chassis differences.

Skyline's and Supra's beat Ferraris. It's like you haven't even seen FnF?

Damn no wonder the gtst was always considered meh.

Shame they are all skidded into oblivion by cunts running in the 90s cars into the ground

Eh, 6/10 thread OP.
Try to acquire more than a single photo of the cars you pretend to own next time.

>be me in my "new" skyline
>hooning on the highway.
>see ferrari in the distance
>comming up fast
>on his ass
>drop in to 4th gear
>wot
>outrageous speed
>faggot dosnt even down shift from 7th
>SMOKED HIM

Racer mentality.