youtube.com/watch?v=a15dcNLkBdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The petrochemical state

Land of living skies

Wild Rose Country

The impregnate your sister state

Famous potatoes.

Not even joking.

All of them so basically none of them since you can't actually read them from farther away than 2 feet and anything less than ideal light

Nothing.

The Empire State

I bet the people who made that slogan were thinking "hurr le get it cause da empire state building?"

I bet you think the chicken came before the egg too

HAHAHA, idaho pls

As much as I don't care for all that writing it's still so much better than the old Bob Evans plates

>"beautiful birthplace of aviation"
My Lebaron still has them

>Land of Lincoln
Honestly the new IL plates make it look like even Lincoln is trying to leave the state

>Grand Canyon State

Bet you can't guess it?

>Yours to discover

the high insurance just makes me wanna discover a new province desu desu

America's Dairyland

Waltham Unypart DN37 0LP

>COLLECTOR

Put a plate meant for old boomers and their glassig muscle cars on a late model Mazda lmfao

Land of ten thousand lakes

Normal Florida plates say "Sunshine State" but this one is my favorite because it seems like a warning or a cry for help

>ENDLESS SUMMER

>the heat sucks, the old people suck, the crazies suck, I wanna fuckin die

OUTBACK AUSTRALIA

Seriously this place is fucked

>3 days ago - 80F and raining
>today - 55F and windy
>can't speed anywhere because FHP are like fucking magicians and appear in medians as if they were summoned by the ALPR radar god
>can't buy winter clothing because it doesn't get below freezing
>can't buy summer clothing because summer is the default and you have to get by wearing 6 inch inseam short shorts and boat shoes in order to not get weird looks
>can't go outside without experiencing 80% or more humidity 30 degrees above room temperature
>can't go inside because the air conditioners will make you shiver worse than meth withdrawal
>can't drive anywhere because geriatrics, bimbo soccermoms and snowbirds migrate here on their way to their retirement resort homes and clog up the left lanes - passing them results in FHP floating down from the fucking sky like angels of speed enforcement death
>get onto interstate
>radar gun poking out of a bush that is suspiciously shaped like a 2013 Dodge Charger PPV
>the bush is also orange and black and there is a 6'4 200 lb shaved head Wakulla County farm boy sitting in it with a straw in his mouth

this video is NC State Police but I have personally witnessed this twice this year alone

youtube.com/watch?v=a15dcNLkBdQ

America's Dairyland

The vampire state
>tfw counting the days until you can move

D

The garden state

Don't copy me

6022 reporting in

i wish they went back to yellow plates, the current white/blue/yellow ones are disgusting

Peach State. It used to say "on my mind" though

3rd for America's dairyland

At least you don't have to deal with these madmen