/bhg/ - Bagholders General

What bag(s) are you holding, Veeky Forums? Be honest.

i have no idea what this thread it, but 90% of my net worth is in bitcoin

my net worth is also around 3k

Holding bags means you're retarded.
If you wouldn't buy it at the current price, you shouldn't hold it.

>SWHC
Fuck you, Hillary.

TTNP my nigga. Fuck this. All the indicators said it would rise, but they don't think it be like it is but it do

already sold my losers for tax purposes

NVCN..bought in at 2.15

TVIX, waiting for the market to crash

I'm holding a couple of BTC and some FLDC (reminder that halving is only a week away).

I'm scared to go all in on crypto, as stupid as that seems at a time like this. In fact only 25% of my Poloniex portfolio is in crypto because I get too nervous without my fiat buffer and cannot function in daily life anymore. I'm scared to death of losing money I already had, whileas losing potential profits doesn't cause nearly as much anxiety.

>expecting gold to plummet after hillary wins
>was going to liquidate my stack
>forgot about it and never got around to doing it
>trump wins
>oh shit maybe this will be a nice accident
>gold plummets anyway

Not me personally but my mother (who barely understands trading) is down 75% with FIT

started trading options last May

Got exercised on short $80 TGT when it was $85
I thought the tranny bathroom thing would blow over and I'd profit on volatility premium. Kept waiting for recovery then fuck fuck got exercised on. 6 months later TGT is still under $80 fuck me how is every retailer going to the moon and this gay TGT rots in my account. I think I might get paid a dividend I don't know or care when it pays pls just free my money you tranny loving fags

currently none
was holding one of those sainsbury plastic bags earlier

You would have to be a mad man to sell something for less than its worth.

>if you wouldn't buy at the current price, you shouldn't hold it
Really depends. Turning your unrealized losses into real losses can trigger a taxable event.

Much better to leave your bags for your children to inherit at a tax-discount.

Holding 20k WAVES from the top. I went all in with my life savings. But it's alright it will be a dollar by January

MGTI & TGD

feelsbadman.png

But I presume you've been selling calls against it the entire time right? You should have easily reduced the cost basis to have covered the losses by now.

>You would have to be a mad man to sell something for less than its worth.
You'd have to be a lunatic to hold something that's falling when you can't guess the bottom. "What I bought it for" and "what it's worth" are not the same thing.
If you have a good reason to believe you're at the bottom, you have two choices:
>sell now, eat the loss, and put the remaining capital back to work to recoup your losses
>hold and risk losing more, but potentially recover some of your losses or even make a profit
If you keep holding, but you aren't confident it will go back up, you're bagholding, and that makes you a dumb chimp.

Here are my holdings, bags at the top. But at least today was solid gains.

That's why I only by stocks that are selling for less than their intrinsic value. Price goes down, well now it's even more undervalued, buy more.

But that's not bagholding.

PTX. I bought 2500 shares when it was $0.69 before the reverse stock split. I lost about $1,000 on it.

my ballbag :^)

I just bought a bunch of this stock today lol

I am still bagholding because I have faith in John Sedor. Let's both hope he'll turn the company around!