What does OSGTP mean?

Answer me, 7mgeFag. If you don't answer then, I'll add another day to the hold (sources are taking a hit from all the Bins you fuckers request for me to check) since I don't want Autocheck 2.0 with non-free resources and limits.

TL;DR: Tell me what it means or everyone will stop benefitting from what I do for them and, and... They'll h-hate you for it. O-ok? >:(

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/OSGTP /tripcode/!!Ju67JuF6jBe /country/US/filter/text/
youtu.be/Jl9xVC0FcvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bins
VINs!

OSGTP
refers to a previous tripfag on her who went by OneSlowGTP.
He had a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. Last I heard, he sold it and bought an LT1 Chevy Camaro Z28.

OK, I didn't know OSGTP was a person so, that's good to know. What did 7mgeFag mean by "confirmed for"?

Jesus fucking Christ fuck you, you fucking useless shitbrain tripfag cunt. Why should we spoonfeed you some basic fucking information that you would have absorbed by just fucking lurking more you absolute worthless attention whore. Get fucked.

jesus christ how newfag can you be and still trip

Tripping is easy.

And here I thought I was a newfag.

Yeah, I guess I'm useless and checking 700+ VINs didn't help anyone. I guess I'll never check another VIN again.

holy shit how desperate for attention can one person be? are you sure you aren't scbro?

Good, you crybaby faggot.

Yeah, I should probably get into benchracing just to fit in with the rest of the bus riders. The sad thing is that I actually can't drive and don't have a car. Feels bad.

He's like a spoiled little bitch trying to buy friends.

>Desperate for attention
No. On an anonymous imageboard where anyone can pretend to be what/who they want just for attention doesn't sound like a good idea.
If I wanted attention, I would post pictures of myself, use my real name or spam a certain picture just for everyone to see and get (You)s.

I'm not scbro.

Oh, I'm in pain. I've been so, so hopelessly BTFO that I'll think about it all night.

I'm poor and that is why I use many free services to check VINs. I have one IRL friend. One. I never go outside instead, I sit in my room browsing the Internet. I don't even have a Job and recently turned 21 years old. I want to kill myself every week but I hold on to that because you faggots are the only stimulation I have and I like it. I like to communicate with people I've never met, don't know anything about and and probably never will see them IRL so, I get to be myself.

>If I wanted attention
youd keep posting with a trip
fuck off newfag

This is now a trip love thread

Say 'thank you tripfriends' in this thread or else newfaggotry and cancer will come your way

Does this make you feel better? How can you call me a newfag Anonymous? Anonymous, please tell me.

mfw you all assmad over a trip.

He still hasn't eaten a jersey yet.

Auto Sticker General & Trap Penises.

Dont worry, nobody here is really who they seem to be

I'm actually Frosty

See Benz, this is why I like you. Instead of getting butthurt or offended you just go along and enjoy the bantz.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/OSGTP /tripcode/!!Ju67JuF6jBe /country/US/filter/text/

OneSlowGTP

Some tripfag I actually saw more on /k/ than I did Veeky Forums IIRC.

>Yeah, I guess I'm useless and checking 700+ VINs didn't help anyone. I guess I'll never check another VIN again.
It's the same way for those anime groups that do subtitles. There are lots of abusive "fans" that attack the fansubbers for any reason whatsoever. It's why some fansubs and publication translations are private server only.

Thanks.

I'm just being sarcastic.

>I'm just being sarcastic.
Sadly a lot of tripfags aren't.

You're actually doing something productive for this board by checking VINs though, which automatically makes you alright in my book.

Thank you.
I don't want to check VINs because it's so much work so I decided to reveal my sources in hopefully that will lower the number of VINs I have to check and it also allows other people to check by themselves.

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU UNBELIEVEABLE NEWFAG

FUCKING NEWEST OF FAGS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

PEARL WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS YOU ARE THE BOARD NEWFAG

Pewdie "stealing memes from /wsg/" pie understands my situation
youtu.be/Jl9xVC0FcvQ