Aight, need some help here. What is the max shot of Nitrous i can run while still using 91 octane in my v6?

Aight, need some help here. What is the max shot of Nitrous i can run while still using 91 octane in my v6?

Other urls found in this thread:

maceengineering.com.au/epages/shop.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/mace/Products/CAM617
kpe-products.com/shop/chevy/camaro-performance/kpe-supercharger-camaro-3-6l-v6-lfx/
turbokits.com/Chevy/Camaro/Turbo_Kits/STS_Camaro_V6_Single_Turbo_Kit/1698/
phastekperformance.com/2012-2013-Camaro-V6-IPF-Supercharger-System-p/ipf-camaro-v6-supercharger2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-50 your V6 is a turd

who are you bothering with a bottle? The V6's have aftermarket support.

*why

I have catless longtube, ported TB, pypes catbacks, and a CAI atm. I'd like to cross the 350 rwhp threshold though.

>modifying a v6
kill yourself.

about tree fiddy

>No mention of tune

Are you dumb?

No fuck you

250 dry shot

maybe you should try swapping out the 4 camshafts next.
maceengineering.com.au/epages/shop.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/mace/Products/CAM617

HP/$ Nitrous tends to be more effective.

Yeah, i'm an idiot.it has a Trifecta tune atm.

It also tends to be more retarded to do on a car you're probably still making payments on unless you want to explain to the warranty desk and insurance that you used a nitrous system and the bank about you modifying their car.

>Bought used out of warranty
>Bank i'm going through is literally a credit union
>5k left on payments
I'm covered

I don't now user why not just leave the poor car alone. That v6 would have made an inner city teenage girl proud.

HP/$, selling your car and buying a V8 is the best option. You've basically maxed out the easy power out of that engine so unless you want to go the turbo or SC route you should just go V8.

puttin pig on a lipstick

Depends on the year. Cant swap manifolds on the LFX, and pretty much nobody still makes a F/I kit for them. Run a 150 shot through it and find the best turner you can.

50 shot and record your air to fuel ratio.

You bought the wrong engine to be pushing that kind of power.

> 91 octane

Holy fuck America wtf is wrong with you. The lowest you can buy in my country is 98.

>he doesn't know octane is calculated differently in different parts of the world
Gtfo newfag.

A dry 50 shot is safe on most things.

You'll want more after you try it though.

Oh

Mon/Ron+1 or some shit in USA vs Europe using another method (just RON?) To calculate octane rating

>and pretty much nobody still makes a F/I kit for them.
kpe-products.com/shop/chevy/camaro-performance/kpe-supercharger-camaro-3-6l-v6-lfx/
turbokits.com/Chevy/Camaro/Turbo_Kits/STS_Camaro_V6_Single_Turbo_Kit/1698/
phastekperformance.com/2012-2013-Camaro-V6-IPF-Supercharger-System-p/ipf-camaro-v6-supercharger2.htm

They exist.

Get a V8

Lots of Aussies here turbo old 3800s

>Currently Unavailable
>Currently Unavailable
>Currently Unavailable

>probably built to order because its v6 performane kit

His 98 octane is equivalent to our 87