THICC

DODGE DOES IT AGAIN
youtu.be/DDJip8RHn-8

Other urls found in this thread:

carbuzz.com/news/2017/1/26/Dodge-Challenger-Demon-Will-Come-With-Widest-Front-Tires-Ever-7737558/
nydailynews.com/autos/news/ford-gt-supercar-faster-ferrari-mclaren-article-1.2956133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy, this will be the one to save FCA r-right guys?

So whats going on here? Looks like the same old challenger

It's got a wide body kit and drag radials straight out of the factory

yawn

>slower than the ford gt
>going to get raped by the gt500

>Being this mad

t. pushcuck

LOL can't turn

enjoy driving in straight line

good job now you have to go to the gas station, careful though you have to make a right hand turn and you might get BTFO

are there people who own this car who are not douchebag military types

every time I pull next to one at a light they floor it for 500 ft and have to slam on their breaks at the next red

It's fun

>every time I pull next to one at a light they floor it for 500 ft and have to slam on their breaks at the next red

That's literally the point of a muscle car, that and doing burnouts. Have fun saving gas you nerd.

How do they keep getting away with this especially with FCA?

They got on Trump's good side.

Some rumor this might also be a sign EPA standards might lighten up. Dodge has yet to even create a hybrid or electric car.

> Dodge has yet to even create a hybrid or electric car.

Pretty sure that isn't happening any time soon either

Not Dodge, but isn't Chrysler making a hybrid minivan?

Give more info faggot.

The first official photo of the Demon shows it riding on monstrous 18 x 11-inch wheels with special 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R front and rear tires designed specifically for the Demon using “new compound and specific tire construction.” This makes the Demon the first-ever factory production car built with drag radials, as well as the widest front tires ever to be fitted to a production car – an honor which previously belonged to the last-gen Camaro. Along with its beefy fender flares, it all combines to create an “intimidating, purposeful stance.” The teaser video also shows the Demon doing what a muscle car does best: tire-shredding burnouts.

All that power means the Hellcat will reach 0-60mph in just 3.6 seconds and produce a hell of a lot of tire smoke. We also know it will be 200 pounds lighter than the Hellcat. More will be revealed about the Demon in the coming weeks as Dodge continue to drip feed us with its weekly teaser videos. No doubt we'll soon see the front-end after it was potentially spoiled by Vin Diesel. For the puzzle aficionados out there, make note of the "#2576@35" on the license plate because as a demonic sinner, Dodge loves little else than teasing its fans.

-- Carbuzz

carbuzz.com/news/2017/1/26/Dodge-Challenger-Demon-Will-Come-With-Widest-Front-Tires-Ever-7737558/

Think so. They've made an electric minivan before but it was for fleet sales only.

Look at the hood scoop on this thing

dodge was already shit pre-fiat and now it somehow exceeded the overall shitty build and ride quality. Big daddy GM gib cummies.

Where are the air outlets?

wat?

Well there's a whole shit-ton of open space for air to go into the engine bay but I don't see a single spot for it to exit.

Whoever designed that is autistic

>Oh my god, they're having fun

Like yeah oh my god what if a hobo jaywalked and they didn't have time to react? their car would get messed up, how horrible

>Made in Saltillo, Méjico

The exhaust pipes?

nah f4m. the engine doesn't use nearly that much air. The air inlets are for the Radiator and a little bit of air cooling. Shit only works though if the air has some place to go. If it's just a big cup facing forward you just get high pressure in the engine bay and no flow.
The only place for the air to go in that design is out the bottom which isn't ideal.

My dick is so hard right now.

I heard these boats where getting faster?

>wide body kit and drag radials
Wow, absolutely amazing. Glad this car is living up to all of the hype

What makes someone want to buy a FCA car?

SRT stuff has always been good, it's the rest of FCA that sucks.

Hellcat is already a loss leader. Demon won't make any money.

FCA said yesterday that its going to halve its debt this year

thats a big fucking deal

now if only they didnt have 1500 reported issues per 1000 cars

5 minutes of fun.

Um.. you talking about the Hellcat or Demon?

The Hellcat has a 3.6s 0-60 time. This is supposed to be faster.

Lets make the same car in a v6, v8, snowflake v8, and special snowflake v8..everyone will love it.They never seem to fail at it though. they move cars.
I call it the mazetti complex

It'll actually be a huge disappointment if this well break 3s 0-60 with those tires and isn't closer to 2.5s

Man, so many insecure posters.

10.5 second quarter mile time? 140mph trapspeed?

>WE STUCK FLARES ON THE KIDS LIKE THEM RIGHT
>IT COMES WITH DRAG RADIALS SO IT DOESNT GET BEAT BY 5000LB LUXURY CARS
>BURNOUTS
>P-PLEASE GIVE US ATTENTION

Let's see your car with 11" wide tires in the rear

Hellcat already does 10's

>still gets BTFO by a Model S
Stay mad.

>ford gt

>9 years old

But by all means, continue with the meme trims instead.

It's making the comparison that this will be even faster given it's lighter and has a considerable tire advantage.

Cool story bro. First to 186 miles wins.

its been done worse

Foxbodies went on for 15 years

Pic related went on for 14 years and no one complained.

Hell, Beetles went on for 65 years.

*a wild crash test appears*

So they tweaked its design ever so slightly and doubled its lifespan.

>Monstrous 18 x 11 wheels

Smaller than the GT350R's carbon wheels.

rotflmao

bwahahhahahahaa. savage

bigger tires tho

>Baked plastic wheels
Can you get more tryhard than that?

Also the dodge will have more tire wall, so you wont feel that penny on the asphalt.

I think it's gonna need a lot less weight to get 2.5 seconds

people get under 3.0 with stock Hellcats on drag radials and 2.5 with a tune and pulleys added in

tesla weigh 5000lbs and does 2.38s and 10.6s 1/4 mile

It's also electric and can only do that twice before needing a recharge. Completely incomparable.

Still faster
ICE cucks BTFO

Well yeah, but considering what you were quoting, it looked like you were saying that the Charger didn't need to lose weight to achieve that kind of 0 - 60.

how does that change the physics of a heavy awd car doing under 2.5s to 60?

Not sure what you're asking honestly.

Nice. What numbers does it get for 0 to 186?

It doesn't. ice fags just like to damage control

>I think it's gonna need a lot less weight to get 2.5 seconds
you implied a weight was a governing factor that limited 0-60 times, it isn't power and traction are.

>I'm an icefag for saying a gas car has to lose weight if it wants to go as fast as an electric

What?

>weight isn't a factor that limits 0-60

What the fuck man.

he isn't wrong. drag cars only hit 60 fast because of a fuckton of traction and power

He's wrong to say weight isn't a factor. Even if you're talking about drag cars that need the extra weight for traction, it's still a factor in that a different weight results in a different 0 - 60.

No idea what you're taking issue with, everything I said there is true.

>tweaked its design
More like used HSLA in the structure lel

>0-60 times not released for either one yet
>Ford GT has 647 hp and 550 lb-ft
>corvette Z06 and Viper ACR will BTFO it
>V6
>on a $400k car

have fun paying $400k for a V6 cuck car. At least the GT350R makes sense price wise.

The corvette is slower than the 675lt

the gt is faster than the lt

stay btfo

>No sources
>No argument
Very low effort.

And the best V6 is the nismo GTR, which will BTFO the cuck gt

numbers developed by Ford so there totally isn't a conflict of interest or anything.

it will still be slower than the Viper ACR

nydailynews.com/autos/news/ford-gt-supercar-faster-ferrari-mclaren-article-1.2956133

stay btfo
gm still loses. lol

>all this desperate damage control by a GM fangirl
As expected. Stay btfo.
V6>V8

I like it
itll probably be good

>Please believe our lies! It's not like we would say that our 400k car is slower than a nissan for less than half the price

lol so terrible at damage control. Just accept the GTR as your V6 lord and saviour.

Srt is a different story

Seems fine by me desu what's the issue?

>This ass mad at being a fordcuck.

It's a throwback design to the hemi darts of 68.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

>comparing EVs to gays
HOLY FUCK CHEVY KEK

>Radial slicks

Is this ting gonna be road legal or is it gonna be a purpose-built dragster like the COPO or the Cobra Jet?

Demon > Ecoshit

I really don't like how they simply bolted the wheel arches on the body like some Rocket Bunny or Liberty Walk body kit. Pic unrelated; that's widening done right (fenders and wheel arches are one piece).

fuck that looks good

Yeah, it looks good, until you realize it's more expensive and slower than an SLS AMG

well yeah but its a grand tourer and the sls amg is a proper sports car

>sls amg is a proper sports car

The SLS AMG Black certainly is, but the normal model handles like a muscle car.

>that
>a grand tourer
lol aint nobody doing any touring in that thing

the SL is a grand tourer, the SL65 AMG Black is a hardcore, lightened, "track" car. That said, it's not very good in putting it's power down onto the road or in the corners; kinda like the Brabus Merc's.

haha gt just means its good for backroads but not necessarily good for the track

I'll never understand those front tires.

Why special ass expensive skinny Hoosier instead just putting some cheap Prius tires on the front that'd be even lower resistance?