Are there any modern cars where you can get in, and drive and not have to fiddle with menus disabling traction control...

Are there any modern cars where you can get in, and drive and not have to fiddle with menus disabling traction control, and putting it into sport mode every single time you turn it on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4XFmbwpROH0&t=1m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, my tC lmao

Just push a button and throw it in first.

on my evo i just press the start button then press the rocker switch up 1 time for sport then again for supersport

Stupid modern cars making me push buttons. What happened to the days of pulling the choke, feathering the throttle just right during crank, letting the car warm up until it won't stall with the choke off and then just driving? It was so much easier back then.

Yeah, slow ones.

At the best it'll remember your settings.

You win

nah

there was a sweet spot in the 90s where everything was get in and go

youtube.com/watch?v=4XFmbwpROH0&t=1m51s

I've driven a 5.7 Hemi Charger, same shit. Everything resets everytime you turn it on, could not find any options to have to remember

Sounds like you have to put it in sport mode every time you start the car

What if he doesn't want it in sport mode? Does he still have to put it in sport mode? Or are you allowed to get in, start the car and drive?

If there's a car on this planet that does that, I don't know what it is. Most people just hack their cars to get around TC and ABS

Also what the fuck are you doing, using it as a fucking rally car? I don't see why you'd need dorifto mode on 24/7.

my car makes over 500whp i could do nothing and still go fast as fuck the sport and super sport just make it shift faster

if you want somthing that isnt shit than stop looking at shit dude, buy a done car and stop fucking around

I drive around the city, and make frequent stops. I dont want traction control, ever. And I like the instant pedal response from sport mode. Otherwise there is an annoying delay, early shifting, and no engine braking.

>the head gaskets are prone to failure
>the transmission is prone to early failure
>this car chews through wheel bearings
>the car tends to overheat

These ^ are legitimate complaints about a vehicle

>I have to press a button every time I want to drive like an asshole.

This ^ is the complaint of a spoiled teenager

>buying american

I bought a little 1"x1" doodad from a guy on my car forums I go to for $20 that you splice into the tcs button wires and it automatically shorts the button long enough to disable traction and stability every time you start the car and if you want to re enable it you just press the button and it stops doing it until you press it again.
By far the best $20 I've spent on my car

my car was made until 2014 and there's a nice simple DSC OFF button right next to the steering column

read what op is asking numbnuts

>muh 90s

Yes it's called "an old car".

>t. actual teenager

which you have to press every single time

mine has the same bs

get a newer STI, man

TCS, push a button
sport/sport sharp/regular mode? turn a dial left, right, or push it
diff split/lock? flip a switch

I feel like I'm driving a jet plane

my miata doesn't have any "modes" and thank god it doesn't have any of that bullshit. So you just turn the ignition, and then when you go to turn on the Day-lights, you just push a button next to it, and Traction control is off.

Nothing past 2009. 2010 was the first year ABS, TCS and ASM were made standardized.