PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-It's now possible to install CFW on 11.2, the latest system version.
-bossbannerhax (menuhax for 11.2) has been released.
-freeShop now has its own website. freeshop.pw
-Soundhax, the new most accessible entrypoint, has been released. soundhax.com
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released.
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

freeshop.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for DQ8 not leaking.

i installed pokemon sun via freeshop, how can i delete the cia to save space but still be able to play it ?

how do i mod xenoblade x on my wii u

Is there a way to download individual DLCs for a game on Freeshop?

Because it's downloading 62 DLCs for the Fire Emblem Fates Birthright for me right now...

There shouldn't be a .cia with Freeshop.

>installed badge arcade
>got GYTB
>downloaded custom badges
>put them in 3ds/GYTB/badges
>run GYTB
>"what is wrong with the elf" error
And I thought this would be simple. Can anyone help me with this?

Cant wait for another cycle of Nintendo scene faggotry all over again.

>cfw n3ds
>installed pokemon moon and played it for an hour
>not interested in it anymore and can't think of anything else to play

rip

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for

Anyone here has any experience with NTR Launcher?

I own a CycloDS and wanted to try it, but after the NDS boot screen, it goes all white and nothing happens. I googled a bit and some people on leddit also had some issues and they were fixed by either only inserting the cart after the NDS boot screen or by downgrading NTR Launcher to 1.7, I tried both options and neither worked

The SD card on it, despite being ancient, still works (plugged on my PC and it was fine), the firmware is the lastest one available (2.3), my 3DS is running 11.2 Luma+A9LH

The only thing I couldn't test was if the actual flashcart is working cause my DSLite is broken. Anything else I could attempt?

I beat the game in 3 days, pirated it too. Get good with your bad self.

Buy a flash cart instead of using proof of concept software.

How easy is it to replace the SD card to a bigger size if I ever need to? 3DS

Drag and drop.

you literally did not read the post at all, grats faggot.

He's talking NTR Launcher, not nds-bootstrap.

Does your home menu show any icon in the cart slot when your CycloDS is inserted?

You take the old one out and put the new one in.

And maybe copy the data onto the other one inbetween maybe.

Copy, pasta.

so why is my sd full ?

So, I've been curious about the battery life of my n3dsXL, and I have been running some tests today, and I'd like your opinions.

Powersave: on; Brightness on 5; WiFi On; Sound maxed; no 3D effect, and finally, there was a cartridge on. Put the eShop, and let it ran, obviously opened. The battery lasted around 4hs and 30 minutes, approximately.

DEFINITIVE VERSION OF DQVIII FUCKING WHEN?

Nope, empty. Should it be showing anything? Or am I inserting the cart wrong? Cause instead of the light click from inserting a 3DS card, it makes a louder click and the cart stays on the left of the slot (it's a N3DS)

What

Pokemon's a big game for you.

The game is installed as a cia, but there's no cia to delete.

If you delete the game, you will lose your save data (if you dont back it up) as well as the game itself.

You can delete it with data management in system settings, or FBI by using titles, the game, delete title.

CHMM2 doesn't recognize themes

Sounds about right?

>PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently
I'm about to give up. I only want this for emulators and the Sega ones have stopped working anyway. Plus I've had games waiting to be installed for a month now.

>3ds/GYTB/badges
Remove the GYTB/ part

Because you keep installing games you don't intend to play.

Really? Wow. The battery is pretty shitty then.

It should be displaying an NDS cartridge with a blank white sticker on it. If you can't see that, then there's a contact issue.

He thinks you're trying to use SD loading as opposed to a flashcard.

where the fuck do i download freeshop

I'm trying to install the cfw on my old 3dsxl 11.2.0-35E but after I play soundhax I get stuck at this screen, what does it mean?

and with that i will not be able to play right ?

I just installed Smash 4 via ciangel, but it didn't pop up when I went back to the main menu. Any idea why?

I finally finally got custom firm ware to do rom hax but now I can't figure out how to dump the extra DLC routes i bought for Fates. What do you use to dump DLC exactly? Braindump only gives me the conquest route.

>as well as the game itself

Yes that was what that little bit meant.

Are PSP emulators good enough for you?

the sd is 4gb, this is why it's almost full

Sorry, forgot to compensate for the australian internet.

Try restarting or something. It takes a few seconds for my stuff to appear when I install via fbi, so it probably just needs to refresh

Huh, I guess my cyclo must have died, then. I thought it wasn't supposed to show up cause it's a flashcart.

Rest in peace, old friend. Time to try to find a place that still sells those cheap as hell R4 cards

It might take a few re-inserts before it'll show. I had that problem with my AK2i.

I restarted. I checked data management, it's not popping up in their either. I may just have to redownload it but I'm wondering if it will just do the same thing again.

>Remove the GYTB/ part
Done, but I'm still getting the same error. I might just give up on this. They're just badges.

So I'm a retard and need someone to tell it to me straight

I was able to put wind waker HD on my 4gb SD after I modded the wiiu

if I was to get a 64gb or more SD would I still be able to drag and drop games on it?

I heard last night on /v/ that I would need a HDD to properly pirate and play games but if my 4gb sd card could handle it why can't a larger one?

if it does work what card should I get?

I did it a few times (not counting the reinserts while checking the SD and such) and it didn't show up

I also put a super old R4 in there and it also didn't show up, but that might be because there's no SD in it, gonna try to use my Cyclo's SD in there (after putting in a new kernel) and see what happens

Nah the card should show up whether or not there's an SD card in it.

Install GYTB by extracting the folder to your 3DS folder and running it via Homebrew Launcher. Make sure all your badges are in the badges folder and use the top left settings menu to access them

what's the best flashcart?

What's a good site for downloading PS3 Isos? Recently my little cousin had an accident and im going to give him my PS3 to play, but i want to put some games in there before giving it to him.

Get a USB drive. You'd probably need a 32gb SD card to install most games too.

>download some sega 3d classics
>comfy as fuck
So what's the best way to play Genesis/SNES roms on the 3DS?

Use PSNStuff instead.

I'm only 8 years / 4 installments late, but I'm trying to play Demon's Souls on my CFW 3.55 PS3 and wanted to ask about accessing PSN with pirated games.

I'm on the latest rebug CEX using the latest multiman to run it. What do I need to do to protect myself from getting banned if I want to connect online with Demons Souls or any other title? I hear that I shouldn't have Multiman installed to the dashboard, is that true?

And how are people downloading PS3 games at this point. Every torrent seems dead at this point

Depends on your 3ds.

Picodrive from retroarch is okayish for genesis on old 3ds.

Snes9x for old 3ds not retroarch works great.

Otherwise, injects, but they dont have the features an emulator would and take up much more space.

So as it turns out, you need to own a virtual console game.

But I am so fucking poor right now I can't even afford to buy Brain Age.

>CFW 3.55 PS3
>latest rebug
Wha?

so nothing can be done ?

O3DS here, I'll try these

Can anyone explain what an fw.img is and why I need it in addition to Haxchi?

Buy a bigger SD card?

Oh well, I guess both my flashcarts are old and busted. Not really surprised, but a bit disappointed. For a second I worried my slot was fucked, but Ocarina of Time popped up instantly when I inserted the card, so I guess I must shop for a new cart now.

AK2i seems to be the most popular options nowadays, right?

any recommendations on what usb drive and sd card

I read to be wary of some brands

Sorry, I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't on the newer 4.70 hack.

I'm on 4.81.2 rebug with the latest multiman.

You don't.

>-freeShop now has its own website. freeshop.pw

Why would I use freeshop? I Installed a CFW (lumar as in the guide) today and updated all.

Can't I just go into the eShop and re-download the games I bought before? Cause thats what they say freeshop.

So I can explain games from other regions, eshop titles and dlc without it?

with freeshop youll be able to pirate every game in the eshop

Get what you can afford. 64gb pen drive or a 1tb hdd. Anything should work really.

If you're in Haxchi CFW, sure.

You use freeshop for games you don't already own.

AK2i used to be one of the best cards, but it fell out of favour when OFW 4.4 patched it.

CFW has given it some life again.

Right.
You might want to use Webman, it's more convenient than multiman. Just enable it and cobra in Rebug toolbox.
Use PSNPatch to disable CFW syscalls and clear history before connecting to PSN. Don't run any homebrew after disabling syscalls.
Download games with PSNStuff.

Not every game. Every game with a title key uploaded to the site and no retail only games like kh.

AK2i is the most convenient one, but anything should work with NTR Launcher, even cheap R4s running Wood, right?

But in the guides above it says:

FBI has functionality to install files via QR. This can be used with tickets. 3ds.titlekeys.com has most of the games that were ever released in the eshop, if you search for a game, click on the QR button, and then scan that with FBI
and confirm twice it'll install a ticket file, which allows you to play and
download that game from the eshop, and then downloads and installs the game
directly from Nintendo.
So it says that I can just Scan with FBI and then download from eShop?

alright, thanks for the help this shit is confusing

It didn't happen to me, but I simply pasted the contents of the old folder into the new folder, however every time it asked me to subscribe a file I always selected "no". FBI shows me some savefiles, but I have no idea how to make my 3ds recognize them.

Taiko DLC "can't be read"
there was a .tik in the folder from 3dsiso, maybe I should have put that somewhere
Also I cancelled the install and started the game before i fully installed it, and it gave me the same message which leads me to believe I fucked up by cancelling the install

Yeah you can do it that way, or do it all on your 3ds with freeshop. Even get little screen shots and the title description. It's not like it's a massive cia file either.

Even the DSLink which didn't work without FlashMe on the original DS supposedly works on the 3DS using NTR Launcher.

It's odd that neither of the cards you have already are being picked up by the console though.
If you press the card in and hold it in as deep as it will go, does it appear on the home screen?

Oh I see so freeShop is just more convenient? no other disadvantages? Like I can save myself the hustle of searching and scanning QR codes on the website?

Also how does this shit work? I mean I can't steal right out of the steam store...but with 3ds in eshop it works?

Won't they be able to somehow detect that shit? Also asking because I have my 3ds registered with nintendo ID to my name and shit

so, ihave a vita running henkaku but no psp titles for adrenaline to work. Is there a way to trasfer a psp game/demo/mini to my vita? with a ps3 maybe?

>subscribe
Sorry, I meant "overwrite", I have no idea why I am having freudian slips while typing.

>62 DLCs
Holy shit, and there's still dimwits playing this trash series.

WHAT THE BEST FLASHCART FOR A HACKED 3DS?

I WANT TO PLAY DS GAMES FOR FREE

If you have a PS3 then sure.

Yeah it's much easier to use, and you don't need to be right in front of a computer.

But it works the same way, it takes what's known as tickets, tell the 3ds to decrypt them, and since it has a decrypted ticket, nintendo's severs thinks you have the right to download it from them.

So it really is like stealing right from the steam store.

Anything works on CFW
But R4i is cheap and quality

cyclods ievolution

Check folder pathing.

The homebrew starter folder content should be in the root, not the folder itself. Common misstep.

You should have the 3ds folder, boot.3dsx and soundhax file in the root at least.

Oh I see...but won't they suspect anything if they see a 3ds downloading shit without credit change?

>Also asking because I have my 3ds registered with nintendo ID to my name and shit

Nintendo don't check what 3ds is downloading.
They don't even check if it's a 3ds downloading.

I'm getting Wii flashbacks where it became hackable and I was scambling to find out what games to get

with the wiiu I'm seriously stumped

bayo 1&2 , 101 , MK8 , Smash then...

I didn't realize how small the wii u library was until now

bump
anyone else have problems with taiko dlc

The FBI method would be the same shit.

And it's been tested literally thousands of times with no one getting banned/sued

People who have been banned on 3ds were being braindead playing a major release online before it even came out.

ok installed freeshop with fbi qr scanner.

empty shit... feels like I still need to download and put some keys in there manually right?

so am I missing something or is nobody even WORKING on R;N
what the fuck

They don't see a 3ds downloading anything, they see a client requesting content via http get.
This is why pc nus grabbing programs work.
No credentials no tickets only gibs me dat.

get a bunch of vc games

Is it easy or at all possible to play pirated games on Vita?

go to settings update, scan the qr from the box on 3ds titlekeys.

It will, from that point on, update the titlekeys on its own.