Which car has the most douchey owners?

Which car has the most douchey owners?

chevy

Chevrolet.

any audi or lifted brotrucks

Porsche hands down. Bonus points for driving a poser Porsche like a Cayman or Boxster.

Tesla for sure. It's more than just a meme

bmw
mustang
jk
civic
prius
challenger
camaro
tesla

I would have said Audi but is actually right, all Tesla drivers are absolute faggots.

The custom licence plates at Tesla meetups are nauseating.

I can smell the fedora off this post from here

This

t. that one faggot on Veeky Forums who has some kinda of irrational hatred against Porsche and their drivers for some reason

truckfags in general

I love all the euro fags who think all the shit posts aimed at them all stem from just one Veeky Forums Shitposter. Desu
Kek desu
Our numbers are great. Desu.
Desu.

BMW, Audi and PORSCHE.

So you want me to believe you've got a whole organized army of shitposters, all shitposting about European brands and Europeans in general on a niche hobby board on a Mongolian knitting forum?

Every time I've ever seen a BRZ on the road, it was being driven by a lunatic.

I don't know if it's just me but Nissan Leaf drivers are overly aggressive in traffic. They will try to rage pass as soon as a lane opens up but then get back behind you because that lane was slower. They stay inches from my rear bumper. It's always in traffic though, I can't go any faster.

I've also noticed a lot more aggressive hyundai drivers, and I'm not talking about the genesis coupe. Fucking 10 year old senatas are weaving through traffic like they own the streets. Not even really getting anywhere, just changing lanes 20 times and ending up behind the car they were originally behind.

>poser Porsche
Those will be the Cayenne and the Panamera.

I test drove my friend's BMW M4 while I was in the market to buy one. Got to admit, its a fantastic car and I bought it (not new nor from him).

I drove an old beat up Accord before switching, so I still drive like a sane person and uses my fucking lights and know how to park. However, I always get this bad rep or stink eye from other people for obvious stereotypical reasons.

But enough of that, I have to admit that BMW drivers are the most "douchey" owners, at least here in LA.

Just note that most non-douche beamer drivers drive the more expensive models. Take it on the entry-level lease fags.

I hate that feeling of being let down when you glance over and think "ooh a Porsche!" but it's just a panamera.

BMW or anything American.

Fucking Prius drivers, dudes in overpowered diesel Trucks. There have been so many times where I've wanted to merge onto a lane and see that a BMW driver is on it and assume they won't let me in. They usually do. Feels bad to judge.

I saw a Tesla today with one of Texas' alternate license plates you can get for a yearly fee. You only ever see these as longhorns plates on trucks, in black on murdered out Escalades, and on Teslas who's owners feel like they aren't being noticed quite enough and opt for the ridiculous looking ones like pink or blue.

This.
Most people who drive these in Eastern Yurop are 30-35 year old megafaggots who shave their head, wear business casual all the time with nike airmax and road rage 3 times a day.

have you guys even driven the panamera? fuckin fun car. ugly rear tho

indicators dont come with bmw's
drivers are already aware which lane the car is going to cause theyre paying attention to what they cant afford

You really should know what they are trying to do when they creep up on you and there is some space in front of you. Unless you're not paying attention in which case you are the bigger asshole for not being alert while operating a moving vehicle.

tie between every luxury car.

Disagree. Most Benz drivers are old Asian men who drive cautiously.

I've had more problems with rav 4 drivers

T. BMW owner

/thread

All of them.

can confirm, i'm a nutter

Lifted trucks. Other vehicles may have more douches than the average, but only lifted trucks have a 100% rate of being scumbags. Truck nuts were literally created for them.

I hate camry drivers with a passion.

Nothing infuriates me more than a Toyota camry except their dumbass drivers.

>weaving in and out of traffic with a 10ton lifted shitmachine
>rolling coal bro
>front end is lifted 3 feet
>rear is squatting 1 foot from the ground
>rap music blaring
>driver's wearing camo
>his whitetrash gf is wearing pink camo
>wearing furry snow boots in the summer
>motometal wheels on some generic offroad tires
>only sees pavement
>daddies money.

This is half of central florida atm, wish these idiots would lose a tire, roll over, and get crushed by their gigantic pieces of shit.

Subaru

New luxury cars, any bmw, lifted trucks.

Definitely Jeep Wrangler drivers, lifted pickups, and the lesser-brand luxury cars.

>It's a Jeep thing you wouldn't understand
fuck off.

Why is there a picture of a bmw ?

Does the BMW = douche thing apply to people who own older models like the E34? I'm considering getting one, but I don't want to be judged. I'm already pretty bad at socializing.

1. Nissan/Infiniti
2. BMW
3. Chebby

Proud to say Merc drivers are actually gentlemen for the most part.

Yours

I honestly don't see BMW's act nearly as douchey as their reputation would imply. Maybe it's just my state. It's usually the shitboxes who weave around and don't use their turn signals. I weave too but I use my signals. I think most people just aren't paying enough attention to notice the BMW's turn signal so they get surprised by the sudden movement. Once I have changed lanes I turn the signal off because there is no point in leaving it on. Sometimes I even turn it off when I'm halfway in the other lane, because by that point it's obvious that I'm changing lanes.

Especially older models. Because they're wannabes that can't actually afford the cars. But they drive like assholes to fit in, because they think people don't know they're driving a generations old, depreciated to shit, electrical nightmare.

The BMW = douche thing only applies when the person saying it can't afford a BMW

All of them.

:)

/thread

In Australia, in the following order;

>entry-level "luxury" Euro leasers followed with the used base model buyers
They don't like cars but want a status symbol to impress the neighbours, tend to drive aggressively (often because they're high strung working a middling job for a richer man) and usually drive like shit too. The leasers don't give a shit about maintenance either way if it's covered under their contract but the used buyers will run it into the ground and proceed to bitch about how poorly built Audis, BMWs or Mercs are.

>Falcodore drivers on their P's
We've plenty of cheap, powerful RWD sedans. Unfortunately they attract shitheads who wanted the fastest thing within their $5k budget.

>tradies
Very aggressive drivers that you'll deal with on the early morning rush, trying to get to their work sites on time because they've slept in. The ones in fullsized pickups are just nasty. Younger ones on their P's usually drive about in SV6 Commodore utes and have balls comparable to Japanese kamikaze pilots. Turbo straight sixes and V8s aplenty.

It all depends. In Australia, in Sydney or Melbourne you'll be associated with dirty ethnics who can't afford better. This applies more to the E36 and E46 which the Lebs fap to. Once the E9x depreciates enough they'll hopefully fuck off onto those instead of ruining the last good looking 3 Series.

A clean E30 or E34 won't score you points with anyone other than legit BMW enthusiasts because,

>muh classic

But they do look good when clean. As long as you're not a fuckwit you'll be fine.

>ctrl+f
>No Volvo

As it should be.

Nawww. newer volvo owners are smug fuckers like prius drivers

Almost none here, too few at least to make a generalization with.

Most of the old ones are owned by either enthusiasts or faggy arty types.

Inalways felt like bolbo owners were scared to drive in public.
Thats why they subscribe to the whole myth about getting in a huge pileup on the freeway and the ambulance drivers checking on all the bolbo drivers first cuase they were the "most likely to survive" the pile up.
Total horse shit only a complete pussey faggot would believe instead of just getting gud.
Fucking pathetic.
& they are smug faggots as well...... just complete faggotry every way you slice it.

>bmw fags

lol aw man, the Volvo owners in my local scene are all really genuine and cool, but then again, they're enthusiasts that actually enjoy driving and working on them, so not the greatest sample. But in terms of enthusiasts I've found Volvo people to be the chillest. It's hard to be elitist when you know your car is old, slow, and cheap lol

I love the E30, so it's probably what I'll end up getting, even if I'll have to eventually swap in an M50 engine.

first posts best posts

An Audi driver and a BMW driver are both in each other's blind spot and want to both turn in each other's lane. What happens?

Hold on, fuck that shit.

An Audi driver and a BMW driver encounter a concrete divider and the divider is both in their blind spot as they try to turn. What happens?

Fuck

An Audi driver is in a BMW dealership and tries to turn and a parked BMW for sale is in his blind spot what happens? Fuck!!!!

an audi dealer is in the middle of a smelly shitty city responding to a craigslist post about an overpriced LOW MILEAGE!!!!!!! BMW for $15K and the BMW in question is in his blind spot as he tries to park what happens fuck you!!!!!!!

The earth explodes and an Audi and a BMW fly away in different directions of space and it just so happens there is a civilisation on each end receiving the car and they spend the next 5,000 years on an audi/bmw religion and building a space ship (that both looks like an audi / bmw respectively) to calculate where it came from and they both happen to arrive at the same spot at the same time, and they are both in each other's blind spot and trying to turn in. What. The. Fuck. Happens.

Supreme kek cause its true desu.

>Does the BMW = douche thing apply to people who own older models like the E34
Nope. It's always been the exact opposite. As someone who grew up where Bimmers where about as common as Civics (Connecticut, to be specific), I can assure you that a new BMW has always been the go-to car for rich yuppie assholes since the 80s.

Also, I sincerely doubt you will run into someone who will openly judge you with anything more than "That's an old car."

Pretty much this. The douches are in the relatively newer ones, the older ones in the classic status are pretty much exclusive to enthusiasts or older people.

don't forget the Macan

Seat and Audi.

sauce?

This book somebody on Veeky Forums posted a while back. I think it's been out of print since the 80s.

UK-centric list:

>MK4 Golf GTI owners
>STI owners
>Audi S-trim owners
>BMW owners who bought the M-Sport pack for their 318

All of these people believe that they have 'sporty' cars and drive like bellends, when the reality is they're just underperforming, overbadged commuter cars.

>have enough money for a brand new BMW or Audi or whatever
>plus enough for a package on top
>they pick the base model and put a package on that

WHY
Why would they do this? Why not just keep the package money and get something that's already up trim?

No specific make, just rig rockets in general.

>new base model 1 ton diesel
>8" total lift
>stacks
>aftermarket headlights
>aftermarket LED strips on the back
>color is either some obnoxious bright wrap or bedliner
>mods worth more than the truck they're on
>almost certainly financed

One almost rolled trying to maneuver around me when I stopped for a red light. Really wish it did, the dashcam footage would've been sick.

F250 brotrucks and used audi owners
Both are cucks, prove me me wrong.

I've had multiple prius drivers blatantly cut me off w/o signals, as if they had somthing to prove lmao.

Used Audi TT 8N owner. Not a cuck, gay, parts-bin raider or a douche. AMA.

audi and volvo.

it only applies to older bmw owners.
But now they're becoming okay and audis are worse.

t. europe
in america bmw is a sought after rarity whose smile needs protecting.
Here bmw's are lowest common denominator shitboxes that you can have for as cheap as 400 for an e30.
If they weren't actually good cars I'd unironically hate them.

BMW owners are actually quite nice. They almost always let you merge.

most nice BMW owners I've met are street racers or part of some drift team.

Generic commuter trash and chavs who buy bmw's and dont bother to learn how to drive ruin BMW's reputation.

t. someone whos jay dee emm life and will never own any german car, unless its mercedes sls amg

this

Subaru fanboys are children most of the time.

I hate rally cars but I've come to respect Evo owners and even their fans since they're usually mature.

No clue why. Anyone else share same thoughts?

BMW-douchebag spottet.

Here in Germany its clearly Audi.
BMW drivers drive fast and reckless but not retarded in most cases

I dont know how often I saw Audis driving like idiots during rain/snow because much AWD. The thing AWD helps them while breaking.
And these laser headlights tailgaiting you are fucking annoying

Pretty much all SUVs, crossovers, and trucks from decades past

They drive aggressively around nicer cars to "show them up" and "put them in their place" out of insane jealousy and class hatred

>in america bmw is a sought after rarity whose smile needs protecting.

lol nope

hood niggers drive 10 year old BMWs and Mercedes everywhere, it's rather surprising

The exclusivity of a BMW or Mercedes Benz died in the 1990s.

Anyone who drives an Impreza is a manchild.

To add...

Unless it's a Tommy K special.

>tfw the new cayman looks better than the new 911

What did they mean by this?

Cayman is spiritual successor to the 911
911 is now burgerking special edition model only

>victim blaming

Fucking shitlord BMW owners.

For me, it's the Mclifted truck.

That suit is so cheap its not even funny

It may come as a shock to you but guys with silverados with an exhaust like this have a 120% chance of driving like a douche around you

>victim blaming
Tell me how slow you were going when the BMW cut in front of you.

Just keep right and you'll never have a problem again.

New = douche
dated (00s) = ultra douche
old (pre 2000s) = okay

When I was looking a little over a year ago, I ended up going CPO 335i.

Not because it was a BMW specifically, but because it was the best combination of features, looks, and speed in a practical sedan for the money I had on hand.

Audi seems to be far more douchey. The dealer certainly was, tried to convince me that an A4 is as fast as a 335i. Then they tried to shove me in a tiny S3.

Honda civic ricers

German luxury yeah

Brotrucks and entry level Porsche