>get a loss due to a dc
>lose 3 wins worth of points

ffs never
she's fine

someone please post the Ana (you) pic

>Discord link

Now what?

>she's fine

What makes these people like this? Selfish children.

Which Overwatch would you kissu?

Pharah

blueberry ~~

>she's fine
Do you really believe this?

well she's the closest thing to an aryan in the game so I understand Christians line of thought here

all of them

Love Daddy

who the fuck keeps making new threads so early

there are like, 2 other overwatch generals still alive

Yes. The problem is the reliance on Tanks, not Ana

you a slut

It's Tracer

She can't keep her ADHD under control

The problem is that Ana enables tanks.

WEEKEND GAMING

>in one game, one guy had his baby kid sit by his feet; ended up unplugging his mouse while he was playing as ana
>another game, our zenyatta couldn't call out his discords because his baby was sleeping right beside him

reasons to not have kids +2

Reminder that some characters in this game have more fucked uphitboxes than CSGO ever had in its worst state

>Ult takes twice as long to charge
>Sleep dart has a 20 second cooldown
>Grenade has a 12 second cooldown
>her sniper now works like Widowmaker's rifle, only heals 20 hp per shot if unscoped, charges up to 80 after one second of scope
>grenade also deals damage to herself (like S:76 rockets), increases heal by 50% only if it's from medpacks, instead of blocking regen, it cuts it by 50%

There, I fixed Ana.

Ana is what created the total reliance on tanks. 2-2-2 was the most balanced the meta could be, but she can keep 3 alive and get the most out of Lucios healing with her piss jar. Tank meta is the symptom, granny is the cause.

That's actually pretty good, if you leave the cooldowns as they are instead of changing them.

Jamison Fawkes!

The only problem is her jar, that's it

GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW ALREADY BLIZZ I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR IT

>pick Pharah
>enemy Soldier/McCree/Widowmaker instantly ventilates me the moment I go up no matter where I am
>pick Torb
>turret destroyed in seconds and swarmed by enemies

What hacks are you using that make them instant wins?

MEMEFIST WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR MONTHS!!

MONTHS!!!!

Then it should have an obscene cooldown or she should have to switch between healing piss and debuff piss or it should be removed for something entirely different.

Still better than ye old Hanzo.

They believe they are right and people who disagree with them are doing it out of spite.

fuck off

you're the reason blizz is able to take advantage of their players because the 1% is willing to suck their dick dry

Ratboy

>tfw accidentally press Q
>as Lucio
>my whole team doesn't blame for it and tell me it happens
>we win anyways

T-thanks guys.

W I D O W
T
R
A
C
E
R

I don't think it shoud have any healing powers, just make it be debuff piss

>Ahh
>What a nice smell
>Just what are you?
>Hey
>...Jack
>You have a virgin, honey smell
>Seems delicious.

Widow bullies Tracer.

I wonder if Tracer likes blueberries

Is cute and I want to kiss him!

>leave on match complete
>get penalty and suspended for 10 mins
Blizzard....

No wonder.

Will never be canon

Probably the best option but it still means she can 1v1 anyone if she gets the snooze dart off. But we seem to be ok with hog winning any fight if he gets one move off so whatever.

So when the warning saying that would happen popped up, you didn't read it and just clicked through?

>don't be that guy who bitterly destroys what everyone likes because he wants to fufill his own desire, and for what, a few voicelines, maybe them kissing in a comic?

Can't you argue the same thing if he made Pharmercy cannon?

STFU
GTFO

It gives you a warning you moron. You have to wait until the Victory or Defeat appear.

YEah the only problem would be she can't self heal but fuck it neither can Zen or Sym and she's still really powerful. Not every support has to self heal

Pharah a best.

A BEST.

Tracer is NOT for bullying.

She is for going to the bar with and getting drunk alongside, same with McCree

Zen and Sym at least have shields that regen

>"I'm not saying you have to write the ship I want, but you're a bitter selfish man if you don't."

I know it's just a vocal minority, but people like this need to be told to fuck off.
They're way too invested in fictional characters, they react like blizzard forced their parents to get a divorce or something.

>reading
ishygddt

Strange love.

Why is Lucio's ult so utterly useless?
>Enemy Zarya ults
>Lucio ults
>we get wiped the same way as if Lucio hadn't ulted
>barrier depletes so fast it doesn't last even one second
>it's worse than Zen's ult in every conceivable way

Varg only approves of Mercy and Reinhardt although he laments their judeo-christian dispositions.

What the fuck is varg?

>She is for going to the bar with and getting drunk alongside

>tfw Tracer comes on to you
>"B-but I thought y-you were gay!"
>"I like who I like."

But Tracer was designed to be bullied by everyone. The moment you're around the enemy team their first instinct is to turn around and kill you.

Reunited with Ana in a comic or short when?

> dat newfag
> probably a redditor
Well, it's Overwatch-thread, nothing in particular.

So tracer was made to be a slut that everyone abuses?

It's supposed to be used to protect from burst damage, but it has a huge cast time and it takes for fucking ever to charge so it's worthless.

thank you, friend

>throwing away what could be a life long friendship for cheap slag

This is why I only use it to push, otherwise I drop it at the first sign of a full on team fight to just give a little buffer and then immediately amp up speed boost.

Problem is it feels like no one can ever get kills on my team at sonic speed

She only has 150 HP, she's too fragile for that.

No, that's D.Va.

Well, you know, actual french grills are summat different to say the least.

>yobo

I know where this is going

The only things that can instakill most heroes is D.va, Junkrat and Tracer's ults, and the barrier only keeps you at >1000 health for less than one second, so you need perfect timing to not get wiped by D.va's ult (it's easier to just hide or get a Reinhardt.

Also, it doesn't heals you, so after it ends your HP is the same as it was on the beginning.

I wish Blizz reworked Lucio, the only reason he has a high pickrate is his speed boost, but his kit is utterly useless (no damage, no heals, useless ult).

IF U AINT DOWN WITH BROWN UR A SAD LITTLE CLOWN

It would all be better if he just got a co-writer...

Seriously what the fuck? I regularly browse this site since 2010 or thereabouts, and never heard of 'Varg'

is this some /owg/ in-joke or something

"Match Complete" is not the same as "Victory" or "Defeat".

dork

Do you think her combat effectiveness would be noticeably compromised if I snuck in her suit and mercilessly ass fucked her while she piloted?

>that post by pharahneit

> I regularly browse this site since 2010 or thereabouts
> never heard of 'Varg'
You're a liar.

>It's supposed to be used to protect from burst damage, but it has a huge cast time
THIS.

According to the wiki, the cast time is merely 0.8 seconds but god damn does it feel like an eternity. And not to mention that that is the case when you are standing on the ground. If you are airborne or wallriding, you have to add the time for you to hit the ground to it, so it easly adds up to 1.5 seconds or so. There, your team is already dead, you haven't done shit.

It's just too stresful.

Most people would screech about anything that would make Lucio better, but I honestly think that they should change the way his ultimate works. It's really bad as it is.

Angela needs to quit smoking.

Why? Because he doesn't support your ships? If he was a woman doing the same thing would you be screaming and shitting yourself over her self-inserting as Mercy?

Oh, I'm down with the brown

I'm just now down with it when it can bench more then me

Is Pharah for bullying?