I'm graduating from medicine with miraculously no student debt...

I'm graduating from medicine with miraculously no student debt. I have $100k to spend on any car I like as I want to upgrade from my econobox

Are used 991s holding up or should I just get a miata and spend the rest on anime and dakimakuras?

Other urls found in this thread:

rennlist.com/forums/991-221/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

apparently tiptronic is the way to go if you want "holding up?

Viper

if you really want a 991 I suggest doing research on rennlist.

They offer ton's of information on all Porsches/911s

rennlist.com/forums/991-221/

NuViper? The colors they come in are gay

No racing stripe no buy

Holy shit that looks horrible
Stripes were option there are some with stripes

if you really want a 911 get a 997
or better yet ditch that and get a cayman

>The colors they come in are gay
Are you a woman?

Use it to start your own practice faggot or buy a house. You'd be retarded to buy a 100k car.

Tiptronic is a shit mercedes gearbox and is always worth less than a comparable 6mt or pdk

Spend it on drugs, o.d., save own life

Get yourself a Golf R, or something silly fast and put down the rest of the money into savings to get yourself established as a practice at some stage?

I love the idea of doing what you suggest, I was recently at the same sort of crossroads. I chose the cheaper fast car and to go freelance (I work in IT security), you'll be looking at that Porsche being a drop in the ocean if you get yourself straight now

t. 02 Civic LX owner

>I'm graduating from medicine
>I have $100k to spend
Where did the $100k come from? has it right, you should at least have a place to live first and $100k will disappear quick if you get a house.

>Graduating from Medicine
What does this entail? I'd assume Medical School, so did you get a full ride or did the 500k just disappear? Info on what happened is necessary, If you just magically got it forgiven / won some big gamble, you probably don't want to blow your load until you've finished residency and gotten yourself decently well established.

Best Porch coming through

>I'm graduating from medicine with miraculously no student debt
How? Very much interested

>holy shit that looks horrible

Oh I see.

Don't buy a Porsche. You can get something way flashier with 100k

either rich parents or scholarships

Maybe he's black.
Easier to pass and more scholarships.

i would not buy a new porsche just based on the horrid depreciation. buy a 996 gt3, hold onto it for 15 years, and sell it for 1000% of what you payed for it

>horrid depreciation
Wut

>No debt from college means I have all that money to frivolously spend!

OP you dumbass just save that money, buy something decent for about $20k or less and get a home loan and shit. Don't piss away all that money you've saved on a car.

I would get a lucid air

Also invest some of that money and let it grow.

Uber, Snapchat, Spotify and a whole bunch of large tech companies are gonna IPO this year. Wouldn't want to miss the next Microsoft

>2017
>buying any porsche that isn't air cooled
you want something thats gonna hold value, you want an air cooled 911

OP here, I had scholarships, lived well below my means, have no gf, and just signed a ludicrous hospital contract with a 100k bonus

Now can we just talk about cars already

Get a Giulia QV and shut up.

Get a Shelby GT over a used Porsche, you'll get a factory warranty and the stang is a panty dropper for those nurses. Every other attending has a Porsche probably.

991s are PDK retard, not tiptronic.

I'd look into a 991.1 S with PDK (2011,2012,2013...that range). You can get them for probably low 60s with fairly low miles on them, since it's a Porsche don't have to be as concerned about the miles but still look for something low. 991.1s are naturally aspirated, fun cars to drive. The PDK is excellent and it makes the car a wonderful daily driver.

miata, and with the spare 98k, get all the anime and put a nice deposit on a house

> instead of a nice fancy European dinner, get a big, greasy triple cheeseburger with fries

With some grilled onions and bacon, too.

>reheated liverwurst
>fresh juicy cheeseburger w/ bacon and crispy fries

Getting a used Porsche is asking for trouble.

get a porsche, name it blackbird and hit wangan every night.

Diesel fiat
I
E
S
E
L

F
I
A
T

Cayman a shit. 997.2 was pretty great

Why not get a Cayman GT4?

Or Viper ACR and repaint it.

seconded

Do what most doctors do and buy a fucking Jaguar

What do you want from this car?

Do you want to impress people?
Do you want something to tinker with?
Do you want something super quick?

P.S. And again, I cannot stress this enough, give me all the Opana and Desoxyn scripts.

>Do you want to impress people
Volvo V90

911 before the 997.2 were tiptronic, dumbass

991 comes after the 997.

he's a fucking doctor not some retarded hillbilly who needs to impress his cousin to get laid again

I like the idea of going the American muscle route rather than go German like every other attending

although every American V8 screams boomermobile to me

>This is the world we live in now
>Jamal can become a doctor with no debt
Race War?

uh I'm asian btw

>going to a non-asian doc

It's like you wanna die or something

how old are you?
the thing that scares me about pursuing med is the fact I'll be 30 by the time I get a decent salary

did you have a side job while in med?
if so how did you manage?

I was scammed into taking nursing as a premed (pretty common here) and I already find it hard

You have money now, you could always build something. Get that 2j powered whatever of your dreams.

Get a snek before they stop making them.

Fiero with a body kit