Tax Return Season

What are you spending your annual race car stimulus package on Veeky Forums?

>implying I get a tax return
>have to pay $700 obamalamacare penalty

>Ford e303
>Aftermarket chinkshit Windsor HEI distributor
>Motorcycle parts
>Maybe valve springs
Maybe the 302 so I can start putting it together

Joke's on you, my wage is below the tax threshold.

;_;

fuck you i have to pay this year

this

don't know, but at the same time I don't honestly know how much I am getting back this year.

loled

Wheels.

Last year when I got my 9.25/h (500 a month cause the boss was a jew and did forced draw checks) first job, I got about 300-350 back during tax return. So hopefully with my new 10.50/h (about 450-550 every two weeks) job, I should get a lot more.

>Started a job in August
>taxes deducted from paycheck at normal rate as if I would make my entire annual salary in 2016
>getting a refund of close to 2 grand because I'm in a lower tax bracket since I only worked for the 5 months since I got the job and not my full 12 month salary
Probably just going to save it like everything else because I'm looking to buy a house soon

Who needs a house when you can live in your car!

Joke's on you, I don't have a wage

Wheels and tires for the Jeep. 31x1050x15 KO2s on pro comp D windows. The rest? Don't really know what to do with the extra $2500. Probably another pistol, and something for the cavalier.

I'm saving most of mine but I will tint my windows. I've never had tinted windows before so I'm excited.

Probably some coilovers or new wheels

How many times do I have to tell you to get a better cam. Ancient ford letter cams, especially the E will suck ass in that truck.

Underage b&.

Just a friendly reminder that unless your taxable income changes by thousands year to year that if you owe/get back more than ~$100 you need to fire your accountant/bitch the fuck out of HR.

Friendly reminder that a large tax return is a BAD thing and IS NOT a "bonus from uncle Sam" and in fact means you've been paying way too much in taxes each month.

I'm 27.

getting 420 back and I'm either going to pay off my switch preorder or get some nice summer rubber for the miata. it's so nice being able to buy tires at sub 100 dollar prices.

Fuck off, Donald. Us poor people enjoy making a little less all year then being able to buy shit we don't need. Paying taxes we don't owe forces us to save money.

A lot of people on Veeky Forums are probably teenagers with summer jobs who get a lot of money back because they don't make enough to actually pay taxes

>bitch the fuck out of HR

confrimed for never having had an actual job

>going straight to the office accountant
>not going through the proper channels so something actually gets done and there's a record of it
Pot meet kettle.

Then they should claim tax exempt like any sane person.

I don't know where you're from, but every normie job I had I chose how much to pay in, not the accountant.
So overpaying in taxes, or underpaying was my own fault.

>teenagers on Veeky Forums
>knowing how to handle payroll/taxes
pick one

You do know that you can set up reoccurring timed transfers with your bank account right?
I'm sure what ever shitty job you has doesn't print checks anymore and forces you to auto deposit.
Just schedule a reasonable auto transfer the day after every paycheck.
When interest rates rise again you'll really be stupid to leave that much money with the government interest free.
Right now it may only net you cents a year, but under a normal economy even at poverty spec levels like a couple thousand you earn significant interest.

If you don't save now, when are you going to save?

No shitter

>seriously being this autistic
jesus Brosifine, i'm surprised you're still here, let alone still sperging out on random anons who aren't even being serious.

isn't it time you moved out of your parents house and got a life?

>awkward in the shower lol jk

I really want to pick up a fiata x 1/9 for some unknown reason

But i know i should paint my supra

Somethings telling me alot of foreign car prices are about to skyrocket cause of trump and i should focus getting more before they are unaffordable

Fair enough.

The key word was forced. If they think they'll get in trouble for not paying the taxes, they'll blindly let it happen. Give them the option to save the money if they want, and also be able to withdraw it any time the bank is open? A few will save a couple hundred, then buy a TV. Then something else, and something else. But most people in that situation will instead smoke more expensive cigarettes, drink top shelf booze, eat fast food more often, etc. I'm not one of those people, but I deal with them on a daily basis, and understand their ways.

Just shit out the window doing 120 mph listening to eurobeat.

>race car stimulus package

kek I fucking laughed

No idea what I'll be getting back this year but it's all going towards a tranny rebuild. Anything that's left gets used to stop oil leaks or buy an overpriced spring compressor.

Getting $1300 back this year, tryna price out a miata but they're expensive as fuck down here in Colorado (3k-4k)

Just a minimum wage worker. Idk how much I'm get but I'm sure it's a couple hundred. I really want to lower my car, thinking coilovers. And i need a really good detail, paint is scratched up and interior is stained. Too lazy to detail myself lol

waiting to get my car out of storage and getting this fixed.

if its too expensive ill just forget about it and run this bitch into the ground at the local drag strip with a 150shot of nitrous that ill buy and use until it shoots a piston.

I've been noticing this in my area too. guess demand for older miatas is going up but is it worth it

yeah, alphabet cams a shit

I way overpaid taxes this year so I'm getting about $2400 back, probably will pay off the paypal credit card and then buy some euro headlights for the Fiesta. Also need to do brakes and tires in not too long.

Pretty mad about these tires, I'm running BFG Sport Comp 2 a/s and they've lasted about 12,000 miles so far and will need to be replaced in the next 5k or 6k. Scared to think of how fast I'll go through a set of RE070 if that's what I get next.

Might try to scoop some PSS with PS4S being out...

>Get new tires and rims, the old tires are about due and the rims are curb rashed to hell and back, one is slightly bent on the inside
>Replace one of the oxygen sensors and cat
>Clean up some of the old oxidized paint and repair the rust spots
>Replace the spark plugs and get some new wires
>Fix some of the torn leather

I'm gonna make one of these pieces of shit great again.

New Engine for the 540i, a few parts to do maintenance on the bikes.

Track fees and new tires

>Not even on Obamacare.
>Have 20% withholding go into federal "healthcare".

Yeah just kill yourself my man.

Tuition mostly.

Might get some resonated test pipes.

Getting the OEM sport bumper I got back in Dec paint matched at some point.

on a couple months of insurance

Hardtop for my S2000 and some maintenance items