/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #279

"Myroid Highlight Redux: Minnie" edition

Last Thread: →

>The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but pls post more, this thread deserves to live longer than a day

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Second for gas the yanderes

It really is the discord's fault

It's your fault

Gas discordfags

>tfw discordfag

wee-uuu wee-uuu it's the moe fashion police, time to change your girl's outfit

>tfw oldfag and all I want is for people to post their girls outfit and getting some feedback about it without having to fear about a shitposter

Was going to do it yesterday but forgot

But if I change it tommorrow it'll be like I only did it because you posted

4 days until Wonderland.

I don't think anyone is going to be called a shitposter for posting their girls. You'll be an attention whore if she's cute or a shitter if she's ugly or unimpressive

If you change it tomorrow, I'll let you off with a warning.

Do you have any ideas on how I could improve her?
I tried changing her whole outfit recently and so far nothing is clicking with her.. However, lately I've been fond of the pirate theme, but it seems like something is missing here and I can't quite put my finger on it

She's lacking a pirate hat and a proper eyepatch

Also, the horns look stupid and brown hair would be better for a pirate.

That's what I thought too, but the hat looks ridiculously gigantic on her! Of course, there's always the bandana, but as you can see, for some reason it looks like it's stuck in the window
Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll think it over bc the purple of the horns throws me off.

(The eyepatch and the dog(s) are her signature items, so there's no way I'm changing those)

First looks like stupid moe.

Second like a pirate.

Signature or not, a patch is a patch, can't you use anotherone?

You're right! I changed her hair to a darker colour and she looks much more realistic!!
I just checked my closet and that's the only eyepatch that I have!

I was thinking about putting a crown on her head instead of the huge hat, but I think that it looks too dainty and the other crown looked too bulky?? (I guess I can never lol)
I also have the bottom right outfit that would fit her personality, but I don't really have anything that matches the brown colour scheme. I'll have to go back to it later, since I really want to try it out at least once

I think that I'll stick to the bottom left for now until I find something better

Also the top left image isn't connected to this at all, I just wanted to show off how cute she looks with puppy ears haha

She looks boring with the black hair and black eyes combo

Bottom left is my personal favorite.

Most people must look boring for you, user.

>Most people must look boring for you, user.
user, pls. Living human beings and cute anime girls jpegs aren't judged the same way.

Will Rolfe NTR Trauma? make your bets.

Discord shipping kills the thread.

What about /mkg/ shipping?

Raggen is fine.

Old and busted, we need something new.

Then what are the other ships that are also available?

Every other cheap is either boring or lacks the subtile hints we fangirls love.

Cheap? You mean Chap?

Cheap shippings.

What are the other cheap shippings?

Jaecon, mantastic, you know, those made because it sounded good.

Did you mean Fantastic? That was plausible since Fantasista sent him google play money. And Jaecon is real.

I'm always a bit surprised that, for being a seemingly only somewhat popular game, MCC has some pretty decent fanart done over there in Japan.

>That was plausible since Fantasista sent him google play money
mantastic wasn't a whore.

>Jaecon is real.
That doesn't make it funnier.

>people keep sending friend requests without ever socializing in mcc or liking in dg

>wake up
>last thread is archived

RIP

No boigahs this time girls only wontons and sandwiches to shitpost

They'll make fanart of anything. See: DMM's glorified flash games.

Sure, I'm glad for it.

Its because of Discord fags.

So how common is it to get the featured items in the Featured items in DB's coin gacha?
This is the third time I got an outfit tied to an event, but still haven't gotten the R items I wanted.

This is so silly..
I've noticed that lately it's been very easy to fill the daily exp limit without even trying. I'm not sure why the limit even exists in the first place desu

The drop rates are listed somewhere. Always spread out your tickets per event, whether you want the tie-up and ranking outfits or not, never look a gift horse in the mouth. Stop rolling after getting a tie-up and go for the top MR if possible. DB still isn't too competitive so each one only requires a few fevered drinks at the end if you barely missed stamina and had tie-ups at the start. Each gacha series lasts for several events so if you get a tie-up or whatever else you're satisfied with, stop rolling and save tickets for the next event and so on.

To prevent everyone from powerleveling too fast. There's exp limits on every action except work/studies.

Charitably speaking, it's a built-in incentive to not spend too much time playing. Practically speaking, it's to keep you logging in day after day, at least for a while.

vg sure is fast

>go for the top MR if possible
I was saving up coins to spend on drinks until midway hit and I dropped from 130 to 257, spent them earlier today and now really regretting that decision.

>only one person actually put names for the ice cream thing

Sorry for being unable to come up with what flavor would my robots prefer.

Yandere is rude.

video games

You just need to spend 100 coins on the 3 pack they put out at the end of events. For the other type of events that use chat stamina we're given tons of chat drinks so you don't really need to buy those type of packs unless you can't manage the 3 hour stamina that well.

I'm dreading the day this rec will be removed

Whoops, didn't mean to quote.

Sleepless Moe hours, whos up hit that reply right now

Oh my, this foreshadowing.

Cute!!!

I got all excited about having a fourth girl, but then I remembered that I'm only lvl 80.. the last 20 will probably take forever rip

Hotpants

Yeah, I was just told she was going to let me have a 3rd girlfriend, but turns out it takes 20 more levels for that to happen.

Kinda weird they let you know that far in advance.

Oh shit, I gotta get on that Seiren.

gambling moes.

Noob here. Whenever I try to do surveys to get free AP in MCC, I always end up with "thanks for doing our survey! enter your address and credit card number to get a free sports car! This is totally not a scam we promise!". Am I unlucky or is it a waste of time?

Waste of time, "play this shitty game" and "reach level X in this shit" are the only trustworthy ones.

In other words, ignore surveys and web games.

Wait a minute, that bulge!

No, stop that

I guess it's to make you start planning in advance and to make you look forward to getting her (+ it might inspire you to continue playing the game instead of dropping it)
Or maybe Sayo is just a tease lol

>it might inspire you to continue playing the game instead of dropping it

Probably that. 19 levels to go, and I'm excited. So I guess it works.

ded

People don't even bother with this shit event anymore

Wonderland when?

Never hopefully.

sup imposing yourself onto everyone else, esteban

In 3 days, get hype!

Not me.

is the ship not in the further-back slot? that's probably why your bandana is messed up. move the ship to the other slot.

I tried to think of what my girls would like, but then I got distracted because there are so many good flavors... caramel, peanut butter cup, chocolate chip cookie dough, cherry garcia, strawberry, coffee, black currant, creme brulee, toffee heath bar crunch, dammit I want everything right now except butter pecan

I'm hype!

Ya wey por favor Esteban! You are awakening an ancient evil.

why would you want any of that when gaytime is the best flavour

It's not my fault AMB decided to keep me blue balled for a month.

Or that fujos think Wonderland is a good theme to dress up boys.

sorry, i am straight, i like the dick too much

it's ice cream, has nothing to do with sexuality

Can't believe I didn't think of that! I moved it to the back slot and now it looks normal, so thanks for the tip!! The red colour of the hat looks a little too bright to me, but hopefully I'll get used to it.
(I was trying on different hats before fixing the boat and the bottom picture was a little bit unexpected and made me laugh)
Her outfit looks so soft and warm, I adore it!

why would you save that

Do NOT bully the Hatate!

How interesting. It's not the first time we've had concurrent events, but it's still uncommon.