January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

I get 500 per elite run

Worth going for the moogle? Just got enough to clear out the 6k tickets

What happeened to that FFIX user? I was enjoying his updates, sporadic though they were.

Orlandu when.

You don't get to bring friends

CIA?

reroll

Why is Ignis so hot?

>apoc bart room didn't exist earlier so I went to play some MH
>forget about it

shit, did you beat it anons

Artemios is trash and Garland should be good in the nearish future. You should have Vaan in your party to have a full breaker. Two Exdeath is really good to have.

My party with what you have would be : Cecil - Vaan - Exdeath - Exdeath - Luka

It's really good and you'll have a mage party so the focus will really help while you won't feel the lack of embolden. Try it out if you don't want to restart for a 5*.

Level up ONE unit at a time.

Maranda coast/dwarves forge solo run with a strong mage friend with thundara will net you 65k exp.

Alternatively do the event and grind for gigantuar.
Ant 6* awakening materials.
I'd say 6* Exdeath 1st, Cecil second. Not only he's currently the best tank but he also get Curaja to double as a healer. AND he gets focus to boost Exdeath mag.

6* Exdeath brings dual black magic and meteor, maning you can rip new assholes before needing to heal. Luka is a great healer with esunaga iirc, but she's low priority given you have Cecil.
I have no experience about Artemios but he's pretty shitty.
Garland is mediocre right now, a slaughterhouse chief once he'll gethis 6* in... Who knows. Should be a month, roughly, but Gumi can be unpredictable.
Hope could double as a mage in your team and synergizes with Exdeath and Cecil's focus.

Save lapis for better banners, T-0 is trash. All T-0 units are bad, unironically. Grab one or two if you can to grind the event, then stop there.

waiting on user from lunch

I'm not the one you're talking about but I started a game with characters named by ffg, I just took a break from it for agdq. I'll have to get back on the horse

30k yes 70k no

>do PRO with Jack, Trey and a guest whale
>maybe 300 a run
Fucking kill me

Gee thanks anons.
Ill take both your advices into account!

Damage equation is :

(Unit ATK2 / Enemy DEF) * Killer Effects * Skill Modifier * Level Correction (10 + (Unit Level / 10))

Basically for level correction your damage amplification is simplified by multiplying your damage by 18 if you are a 5 star or 20 if you are a 6 star. 6 stars are basically attacking with 200% killer passive advantage over 5 stars with just looking at the level difference even if they had the same stats. Someone prove me wrong.

Apoc Bart room is up again anons.

We can do it

>tfw pulled Seven on my daily half price pull on the first day of the event so now I never have to pull on this banner again

Feels good

I've just been doing Adv with a guest T0 unit and leaving it on auto, it ends up netting me just as much per run as I'd get if I took a non-T0 guest to pro on top of being slightly cheaper

So what's this?

I thought so too, but I need more bonus units

>spent 80 megacites on my lvl 19 Diabolos
>barely get to lvl 28

fucking hell

Where you get the harp with Hero's Rime user. The unit with the highest MP gets stopped. And since this is a mage fight, you're kinda in a pickle.

still waiting?

Jeez OK user, you're stacked. In comparison my stuff is pretty laughable.
Gods I hate being a newfag in a game.

Yeah, if you've got the Type 0 Units and can't quite swing PRO, doing ADV with as many of the bonuses you can may work out to be better.

Me, I just can't get another Type 0 unit to save my life. I've pulled 11 times, trying to get another unit besides Trey. I've pulled some good off banner units, but not a single on-banner unit besides the worst one of the event.

yup, just got completely wrecked.
guessing it's magic and only magic?

Who should I awaken first? I have all the materials necessary for all units except for Cecil.

Yep

I got Seven on my first pull and haven't pulled since, saving the rest of my lapis and tickets for the next good banner

I wish more of my friends had Ace

please hang yourself or go back to wherever you came from.

herro my friendu i am gurobaru puroducer of bureibu ekusuveisu this monster is carred erinyuesu . american probabry say Erinyes after mythorogy

tfw no Noctis bf......

pretty rude desu

>not buying black megacites from the event

You first

No, you can use physical damage dealers, but only her SPR can be brought down I believe, making mages the way to go. You have two Nyx, which can be helpful. Victoria and Ayaka are the MVPs in this one.

7243, we just need someone with more damage, I think. An imperil Holy would be neat. Vaan's Ark Blast would be handy, too. We have Vanille and OK burst, runic and wall.

Does this look weird?

t b h noctis is the least attractive out of all the chocobros

where are your breakdowns?

Well usually I'd say your 5* base but DKC isn't so great at the moment.
Mercedes for the ATK buff I guess.

Try to leave Cecil in your party to have some healing, take out Faris. Also you should consider leveling Rain instead of Vaan now that he gets to 6*.

Does each of the characters get their own elemental representative? I'm surprised Ignis doesn't get more fire-based moves considering his name is literally fucking fire.

OK's got Full/Magic, we don't have any SB-level stuff, though.

But there's no black megacite

Well, uh, now we need a hastega/boostga too if Corey's not coming back.

Good I'm glad you don't want him, more for me

Yeah the amount nedeed is insane

Throw enough mythril at any singular banner and you can pretend to be stacked too by combining. I've made terrible decisions at times.

He's the only one girly enough that I would consider going gay for.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

yes very rude that was totally unprovoked

What's the best esper? Shiva or Ramuh?
In BE I mean

Think we should just look for a pub if no one else shows up?

But then he gets manly.

i'll keep all that in mind, i still got a way to go before i can take on anything seriously since i still gotta collect what needs to be collected.
is this you?

i wouldn't recommend using all your megacite on just one esper if your others aren't maxed. the bonus is too valuable.

I got three of Noel's SSB sword, I could combine them but it seems a waste for now, I'd rather have 3 strong swords on 3 characters rather than just 1 superstronk.
I guess it'll take time to git gud

not that guy but wow did timeskip noct look weird
it looked like they made his head bigger but the rest of him stayed the same size

Aranea is still weird to me.

When she first shows up I assume she's one out of the generic 3-4 imperial "generals" that I'll fight over and over throughout the game.

Instead it's just her, and later she's leading me through a dungeon cause... Ardyn paid her? Maybe? Aren't I supposed to be hunted by the empire at this point?

And then the next time I meet her she's just straight up good and helping survivors. And she does that for the next 10 years.

Man FFXV is weird.

Do you think there's anyone out there who looks like Noctis irl
Do you think they would be my bf

I guess. Seems we're alone.

Too bad though I wanted to lose my Apoc verginity with you anons

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

keeping them separate is good practice, anyway, good lad. in my case, literally only fang can use lances in XIII (or I'll tend to bring one or two non-synergy characters at most who can) so it was a no-brainer.

I can bring Noel/Vanille both with BSB or I guess Ramza/Vanille if you need shout still.

yes how did you know??

do you want a kissu :)

We have OK BSB, up to you if you think we need Shout on top of it.

Noel / Vanille sounds better, with synergy it looks like OK's BSB is enough to hit the softcap

How do you defeat the Doublicorn?

Having one esper at 2* is more valuable than a bunch of them a 1* for months

The killers or provoke in this case are just needed for the espers to actually be useful instead of tiny stat sticks.

She wasn't really into the empire stealing the crystal and destroying the crown city thing. During the dungeon you'll hear her saying she's thinking about ditching. Also she's not a general but a hired mercenary, before working for the empire she was a demon killer, so its only natural she went back to that after the empire fell.

I got Vanille's BSB, but maybe two could work? And indeed we need Shout

All the characters look better in the demo but whatever optimizations they did for the main game really messed with him compared to the rest.

No, it's just Iggy.

She was a mercenary hired by the empire and given rank. Not really the same as a regular general. She's paid to do what her boss says and not a smidge more (which is why she backs off in the first fight--she was paid hourly) Then she defects from the empire.

Have one unit with provoke + mirage vest.
First turn buff + debuff (without attacking) + mirage
then attack and kill him in 3 turns max while doing mirage every turn

If you don't have the DPS then don't bother. Also if you don't have provoke don't bother.

From what I've gathered here, it doesn't attack until you do, and it flees if you haven't attacked after three turns, so if you can't hack it just avoid. Other than that, anons occasionally seem to mention Provoke + Mirage or just praying it doesn't RNGkill your whalefriend that 2HKOs it.

Just wanted to note that I know that she wasn't a general, but that she fits into that trope of like 1 of the 3/4 recurring bosses / imperial lackeys you'll fight through the game.

Again, there's nothing wrong with her character, but like everything else in FFXV the execution's pretty thin.

Hot though.

mirage 1st turn and do nothing>provoke and do as much damage as possible next turn.
keep mirage up since provoke stays for three turns.

That title belongs to Prompto.

Yup. As much as I liked the game, there was just something... off about the storytelling. I don't know what it was. Maybe it was what you said, that the execution was very thin.

Royal Raiment looks a little big on regular Noctis's head too because of that.

I think today there's going to be another set of MP battles

Stick around later and you'll probably have a lot more people to party with