Are Veeky Forums guys also cyclists?

Show us how you transport your transport inside of your transport

ALL real car enthusiasts are cycling enthusiasts as well

Kind of. Not road bikes though. Dirt jump and I'm getting a new BMX this year. I really want to get back into that. No pics on this computer though

I just chuck mine in the boot, don't even need to take anything off.

This much of a lack of truck space.
You wont make it man...retire the boomerwagen

yeah
i don't think i've ever put my bike in my car though,i don't even have that hanger thing that goes on the trunk

>attach bicycle to FB RX-7 using universal bike rack once
>constantly check rear view to make sure it hasn't fallen off

I'm not a road cyclist, I just ride my mountain bike on the roads and pavement until I get to the rough portion.
I can fit my mountain bike into my civic si coupe but only if I fold down the back seats and take off the front wheel. I feel like shit today because I accidentally gave my car a really bad scratch.

I sill have not experienced something while driving as fun and exhilarating as bombing down a hill on my bike.

I don't think there's a car in existence with a bigger trunk to rest of car ration than the 64/65 Comet. I have a 1969 Yamaha DT1 in the trunk right now.

Thats fuckin disgusting.

>ewww it's all rusty and stuff!
>what if I break a nail on it?!

I bet it sounds like shit.

I once broke my toe nail clean off my big toe.

It doesn't sound like anything, it doesn't have an engine it, and it won't sound like anything in the future except a dull whurr because I'm putting an electric motor in it

Not sure if that is worse or the slow suffering of an ingrown nail

My old foreman cut his thumb off and I had to find it and bring it to the hospital.

WHAT the FUCKK. How did you do that? What do you even fucking do in a situation like what just casually bring it to the hospital and tell them "HEY I found his thumb"

My dad had his finger crushed in some roller thing on some printing press when I was younger. Apparently it was like a pancake and the docs managed to make it work again...

>giving it back
>not selling it back

Why is Veeky Forums so bad at business?

I didn't really want to do it but nobody else would. One of the service writers threw up. It went kind of far but wasn't that hard to find once the chaos calmed a little. I put it on ice in a foam coffee cup and flew to the ER. He was still in the waiting room so I handed him the cup and wished him luck. They reattached it and it worked fine but it turned grey in cold weather which was kind of funny and gross.

>Missing a finger
>Still in the waiting room

Definitely not America

It was in NY. I got there like 10 minutes after they got there. It didn't take me that long to find it. He was getting checked in and they were bringing out a gurney for him.

>specialized
stop loving kikes user its not good for you

Planning to start a build early spring. Starting with one of these.

>using universal bike rack once
If you have an aluminum trunk lid, then you should pay care as to whether or not the lip will bend under pressure from the bicycles bouncing against it each time you go over a bump.