pastebin.com/paW0DAG4

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Betting: saloon.tf
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

tf2r.com/kbscz8m.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wlmhAJewxgs
strawpoll.me/12119125
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone update the op

I would if the faggot that is OP didn't keep making them early

saloon.tf is still in the op lmao

What needs updating?

Was that even succesful? I got back after it went under so i don't knw

>when you are trying to have fun in casual but there is no fun to be found

raffle?

So, anyone want to post "Match making" horror stories?

Yeah one time I played matchmaking and I had some teammates that weren't very good at TF2. Horrifying.

Reminder that the pyro update is going to take a loooooooooong time since they need to adjust everything not just the pyro:

>b-but is just one class!

Yeah but you need to take in account the other Nine classes because pyro and heavy are the first 2 classes.

Everything will be rebalanced when they release TF3.

>TF3
>3
>VALVe
Nope

What if you drained all the ammo from your minisentry, put it in the corner of the battlefield and hope no one notices the clicking as you do +10% extra damage with the widowmaker?

Not TF3, valve is going to do what they did with dota 2: a rework that is big enough that makes people say this is TF3. Just search the # in twitter with dota 3 on it to see what im talking about.

tf2r.com/kbscz8m.html

B-but Heavy takes skill.

I posted them shitload of mails about weapon ideas, balance and Pyro's particles. I believe they are skimming through what they had so far. I for one certainly await a throwable gas canister as implied in the newest comic issue.

Multiple targets or a power class flush you out from your position since you'll never know if your Mini aims at them or not. If you put Mini too far, it never would aim at anything; when you put nearby it will get destroyed.

Yeah i tough about that idea for a while now(4 years ago) but never made anything. I should have made something.

Thanks everyone in the last thread for the feedback, while i clearly didn't fix everything I did make the final version. youtube.com/watch?v=wlmhAJewxgs

Post them fast fuccbois gents

Also i fucking hate that scout hat in the OP.

We did that already

Just stop.

>painting everything pink
Please stop.

But i got a new scout hat

aren't i cool?
i don't even do it ironically, i think i have a problem

your hats look ugly, and painting everything lime or pink looks autistic

Less of a clusterfuck. Much better. Try to get some footage, may be tweak it a little bit and consider it done.

shit like this is the reason i use no hats mod and the unusual particle effects remover

I'm just expecting something like two new weps for pyro and random buffs and nerfs for his existing weps.

>having to wait 29 seconds because you got killed by a spawncamping demo

ill just quit the game and join another and will spawn even faster

I love when people get mad about pink cosmetics. Just adds to the appeal of painting shit neon ass pink. Although I will admit lime green is fucking nasty.

Thanks again, I will do that for my winger video. I know it's kind of bad taboo to post your own videos since it's considered "begging for attention" but i put like 30 hours down on this thing so i would like to at least hear feedback as if i were a drawfag about it.gib

with those effects and cosmetics the colour you painted them is the least of my concerns

Objectively, is paint the worst feature to have been added into the game?

No, that would be promotional cosmetics

yes

right now it seems like its not even close to being bad, but that is only because the game has been bloated so much that unusual killstreak weapons exist that spew off more colors than a jizzing clown

to say you don't like the bonk boy or dead of night would be a very unpopular opinion. i will admit i only got the bonk helm to go with the bonk boy thematically so i'll admit it's not the best hat for scout.

To say you don't unusuals would be probably an opinion based on a foundation of spite or even plain jealousy.

You're going to need a bigger bait.

how is further customization bad? is it impossible that some people like their characters to look stupid and silly?

So, /tf2g/, what's your favorite TF2 Quote?

What was that sandvich? Kill them all? Good idea! HAHAHA!

the bonk boy looks horrible and so does the helmet, i don't like the dead of night on scout either
that combination is bad enough already and the effects make it actually vomit inducing
i honestly can't for the life of me imagine how anybody could unironically think that abomination of a loadout looks good, hopefully your only intentions were to piss people off
>le ur just jealous
are you implying i could possibly want those hats

customization is good as a concept but if it goes to far (which it did in tf2) people will dress like shit and it will be near impossible to stay true to any sort of artstyle

>tf2 was crashing every ten minutes or so last night
>go to bed expecting to have to at least reinstall
>zero crashing today

what is that rank system guys?? just came back after a 2-year hiatus

if you mean casual it does nothing but show how much you play

That's better but it's hard to believe anyone actually hates the bonk boy but it is plausible. actually calling out >le ur just jealous implies you're only trying harder to mask your intentions.

to be honest with you though the pink paint in part is to piss people off that hate the "pink scout" meme

casual: it's just a basic prestige leveling system, the comp rank system is trash though.

pick one

strawpoll.me/12119125

post you're most valuable item

scammed it off some kid

Because it destroys the entire look of the game?

I don't even give a fuck whether cosmetics are lore-friendly, let the faggots wear bananas and dragon dildos on them for all I care

But several of the available paints completely and utterly don't fit into the game. Whereas virtually all maps and characters, including as far as I know, most cosmetics: have muted, lightly team-oriented colours. These fully saturated paint colours stand out far too much from the rest of the game, and in turn are a literal eyesore.

None of those faggots are even trying to make their character look good, not even in their own demented little way. It's all about standing out, trying to ensure that they're the first thing everyone looks at when they enter a room. It's the same goddamn thing as real life faggots dying their hair.

Doesn't help that most of the community has literal autism and paints all their cosmetics in the same fucking colour

I want to draw.

Post loadout for me to L̶a̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶a̶t̶ draw.

you take a game where a man propels himself through the air with a rocket launcher and magical beam of energy heal people very seriously. I feel sad for you.

funny screamshot

Seeing as you're a presumed 25 year old with the mental capabilities of someone 1/5th that, I return your sympathy three-fold.

Scouts should have a 25% pipe vulnerability

i dont think so

I think a general solution would be to limit what is paintable on each cosmetic

pic related

No, just neon paint. There should be more earthy paint tones.

just call me retarded even though you're the person taking cartoon characters shooting eachother seriously that a cartoon character wearing an hat with hearts coming out too far but wacking a turret with a wrench to fix it is just fine ok.

>haha I was just pretending to be an autist why do you care so much about quality control lmao nothing matters

I wish gamergate didnt bring so much underage cancer

Scouts should have a 10% fire weakness, but get a 200% speed boost while on fire.

>gamergate
>not supporting the people trying to clean up the game industry
I think you're the underage cancer.

Soldiers should have 20% sentry vulnerability but they should reload faster when doused in liquids

scouts should do double damage when jumping underwater

It led to an influx of new fags and people under 18. Ever since then, the amount of unironic shitposts has increased. This website has always been a clusterfuck, but it was fun.
Now we just get posts like yours, that scream out "I'm 14 and I'm a nihilist"
TF2 is stylized, not cartoony. The fact that you cannot understand that means your brain literally has not matured enough. There isn't even an argument, you are simply illiterate.

I didnt actually read what you were replying to. I just saw you being dumb and replied.

this, that i have it since 3 years now

underage cancer

It would be an improvement, sure.

But honestly the worst offenders should just be removed. There's no reason australium gold should exist when cream spirit does. There's no reason for lime green to exist when there's like 4 more acceptable colours of green already. There's no reason for pink as hell to exist, period.

Alternatively limit specific colours to not be usable on specific cosmetics, such as disallowing spy from using any bright colours at all.

I'm 20.

not even drinking age. baby want bottle?

I would like a more pastel shade of pink. Dark Salmon Injustice looks like flesh.

>americans

>Thanks again,
By the way, I think you should mention Sandman+Flying Guillotine to grind damage points for Hype easier. It's a two-shot combo and free 150 damage if you can get it done.
Last time I checked it was still working nicely, and cleaver gives you a nice range expand as well.

post your favorite screenshots

r8 my shitty new gamemode

quad damage

-arena style, no point
-no crits and no minicrits except on spy and sniper (and maybe pyro's flare gun)
-other sources of crits are disabled (kritzkrieg, jarate, buff banner are useless)
-1 minute in, a quad damage upgrade spawns in one of 3 neutral places on the map
-quad damage gives you x4 the damage, instantly fills your clip, makes you 25% faster, and makes you x% more vulnerable to damage for 5 seconds (i dont know what x should be)
-team that picked upgrade up gets slow health regen
-this repeats every 30 seconds

bad idea

what about the batt backup

also p shitty concept in general

How long you've played casual/how good your team is in comp

Casual is good, volvo comp is shit

I bought this gun for 1.30 usd

I regret nothing

I do regret being a retard though

>worthless foreigners

>taking an HOUR to respond
wow you sure are mad

the only good thing in the casual system that i clearly see is that there is a winner side at the end of the game
looking back at the old system, games could last forever and there was no real "end" to a game, because it could have just kept going and going and going and at the end a winner didnt even matter because by the time it got there, all the original players left and got replaced
so i guess thats one thing that valve copied right

strange killstreak detonator

I will mention this in my BFB and Scunt loadout (f.a.n. sandman guillotine) breakdowns.

Good heads up. Should I do Scunt, BFB, or the Winger next? I was planning on the Winger to do the whole #1 fan set but i feel like there's a lot to talk about for Scunt and BFB as well

I have some extra money
What do I do with it
Should I recall one of these crates that will never sell and open it?
Which one?

you should buy a key and raffel

why does scout have no sidegrades with 6 shots?
they are all either 4 or 2 shots
what the hell is up with that

Why is Probed in the Misc section and not the KOTH section

jar of semin!

Jeremy's special stuff

Or nathan's after the va

Not another semen joke

because its a gimmicky map with the mothership sucking you in when you try to cap and the alien explosive jars lying all around
otherwise it could be a good map desu

wtf it panted yellow

pleb taste kys

Why is there no arena section
Why is hydro even there
Why doesn't it tell you what version of the map you're voting for at the end of a match

how come whenever i have an intense match on tf2, my face and hands become numb? no other game does this