OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Just got home from work. Time to get drunk, watch some animu and shitpost

>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
>

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Weather looks good for my enduro race next weekend, not a day above freezing, and a bit of snow, perfect conditions, track should be nice and frozen.

Grand Am is all ready for the 4 cyl class, Sebring is about half done for the v6 class, and the Seville is all ready for the v8 class

>your car > whores
Correct.

never forget your waifu

EVER

Same as always. Broken car, no friends except you guys, fix car part, whores looking real nice right now, in that order.

Here as always!
Because this is what I do every Friday night.
See above.
I'm going to take my Civic to Home Depot tomorrow to fill it with stuff.
>your car > whores
Agreed.

You forgot the waifu part. I'm going to post whatever I feel like though, as usual.

What happened man, that you are so alone? Is it ever to late to change?

Nothing to do and nowhere to go.
I have none of the above right now.
Same as always, fix what's broken and discover new things that need to be fixed.
>your car > whores
At least my car's there

Cause I have work at 9pm.

Shithole town with nothing to do.
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros
No meets around here, bros are all boring fucks that had kids in their early 20's and act like old men.
>or gf?
Implying gf
Replace coil packs before this rotary pos explodes
>your car > whores
Agreed.

>Forgetting waifu
Shame op, shame.

wish i wasnt. nothing to do in this town and my cars two towns over and doesnt RUN
bros are 2 towns over, gf is in another state
pfft i wish i had some. i made the mistake of having my car towed to a friends house to be worked on and now i cant get it back until it runs and is insured.
>your car > whores
youre god damn right

Stuck at Work dealing with retards

Meet here are for stance. Not interested in that

No car plans for the weekend just drinking hoping it gets better once I get wizard powers

Bike>car>whores

Alignment was completely fucked on this hummer and lady still.didn't want to tow it she drove on.

>What happened man, that you are so alone?
I'm not really sure, just became routine I guess. I spend a lot of time at work and never met anyone when I moved to the area. My workplace is pretty small, and I live in rural sort of suburb, so meeting people is a rare occurrence for me.

>Is it ever to late to change?
Probably not, but I'm not sure where I'd start. I'll admit it would at least be nice to have people over sometime. I've been living in my house for about a year now, and I still have yet to have guests. Well, excluding my parents I suppose.

I'm sorry man, but me and you are exactly the same person

I am trying to change, but I just don't know anymore it has been my routine for so long

I have always worked and sometimes even took night shift/friday/saturdays and even holidays. I just didn't care and worked most of my life. I ended up moving around, found another career and a new state to call home, only to finally find that I have more time in life but nobody to spend it with. Ended up alone, but am seriously trying to change

Also, people at work want to see me dead anyway. so can't be friends with them anymore

>Also, people at work want to see me dead anyway.

Why?

I'm an asshole and have always been a dick to other people who I don't take seriously. I was raised very weird and never valued friendships so I treated people like shit. Once I started moving around and moved to a new state. the other people I hung out for some time noticed I'm a fucking dick and ended up leaving me and we don't communicate anymore. Tfw. used to drink with these guys and now they don't even talk to me at work anymore.

inb4 talk to them, I've tried "being friends" again, they don't give a shit about me senpai

Another buddy said to me why am I mia all of the sudden for months "missing in action" well thats a funny one, they have my number and don't even call me out anymore. thats on them

>I'm an asshole and have always been a dick to other people who I don't take seriously.

Stop doing that. Problem solved. Your behavior is your responsibility.

Haven't hung out with this guy in months, comes in my office and calls me "buddy" and mentions man we haven't had a drink in a while, top kek, fuck him

I'm not into sympathy friendships, dude calls me buddy like he fucking knows me and like we are friends or some shit, other guy at work, i've met his kids, drank in his home, and met his wife, top kek he brings up that he knows me, I'm like dude, we haven't talked in a long time, than he says I have changed, fuck them bitch ass niggas

>never valued friendships so I treated people like shit
Sorry, it's hard to feel bad for you if you do this. Being able to go out with friends and choosing to treat them poorly is an entirely different situation. Maybe you should try being nicer to people instead of using your upbringing as an excuse.

>They never forgave me and only use me now

I have today off and would rather spend it alone to think about shit til the AM

see above but my car is fucked so Im not going anywhere anyhow

try to work up the courage to post it up for sale

No gf and I'm drinking.

Drinking. Plus it's the midwest and I own a truck. Only "meet up" we'd have would be for mudding and I wouldn't subject my vehicle to that.

Drive to my parents. Mom turns 64 this weekend. Gonna buy her lunch.

>your car > whores
>implying my truck isn't my whore

You sound like a fucking faggot tbqh

ok, thanks

in other news, im just a broken man who has lost a lot , you just dont know how much i've been threw

So stop being a victim and change yourself for the better then.

>waaaa I'm an asshole to people and now they're mean to me
Grow the fuck up

Maybe if you would let a nigga pass out on your front lawn from time to time....

Many consecutive days of going to work before 3AM. I'm surprised that I'm awake right now.

My carbros are just as drunk as I am right now. Also, my car is not fast and not aesthetically pleasing enough to go to meets. Also, cold as fuck.

If'n it warms up, I'll be trying to get the stupid Subaru cancer out of my paint. I don't hold much hope, though. Stupid thin Subaru paint. Shoulda kept my Honda.

your car > whores
You ain't lying.

Waifus are Laifus.

Stop being Elliot Rodger, and your friendship problems will be resolved.

My boss is finally giving me some time on the lift tomorrow, so I'm going to be able to get my Alfa Romeo into the shop. Need to figure out why it's not getting fuel, once I do that it'll be running again.

>fuel pump
>relay
>lines clogged
>filter clogged
>issues with ECU
Without knowing what you have already troubleshot, my guess would be a busted pump or clogged lines.

At work as always.

Because work, an >gf is across the ocean.

Change oil pan gasket, do an oil change, and thinking of dropping the fuel tank and replacing the fuel sock.

Also, meant to post my car to keep it board relevant but I had to resize.

Please validate me.

I gotta work at 6am and me and my fiance split up last week.

I'm going out with a qt 3.14 tomorrow after work so I need to clean out my car and check up a few things.

Because it's Chinese new year in San Francisco, which means all the drunk Asian ricerbois in their stanced Lexus' or whale tailed '95 Civics are out wrapping themselves around lightpoles in the City.

Happy to stay in, drink good wine, and listen to Eurobeat.

>san francisco
wanna meet up and touch dicks? im on 25th ave

Post your eurobeat, it's hard to run in the 90s now that most of the playlists have been wiped off youtube.

I'm a mechanic by trade so I know how to diagnose. Your talking old 80's Bosch fuel injection, so it is a bit different that new cars. I know both fuel pumps work and are getting electricity and the lines are in good condition.

you got it buddy. Just got home from work now its time to drink alone
this lady just could not explain how she did this to me

I hope I didn't offend, that wasn't my goal. The things that I know dont matter anymore, but I still want to help.

What is the most likely culprit?

>a WRX without the stupid rear lip
Gimme pls, I want a clean rear end.

its the base model special. Didn't see a reason to spend extra on the upper trims since I planned on modding it anyway. Kinda lost interest halfway into modding it. after I bought my bike cars don't do it for me anymore

No offense taken. My guess right now is a clogged fuel filter. Last time it ran it blew a rubber fuel line, and leaked the gas out. And since there wasn't much gas in it the car just ran dry. After that it sat for a couple months until I could get it up on a lift to fix the rubber line, and it hasn't run since. I figure that everything in the filter dried up and clogged it while it was sitting for months.

I bought a base model with the same goals in mind. I didn't know the rear lip was an option. Work done to yours?

How labor intensive is that? If the filter isnt the culprit, what is your next step?

Not that hard, the filter is under the car right near the fuel pump. Next step if that doesn't work is to investigate more into the electrical side, perhaps the pumps aren't getting the exact voltage they need, I know out of the car they both work so that only seems logical.

so far the same stuff everyone with a WRX starts with
>3inch TBE
>Intake
>Shelf tune to make it work while I was figuring out what else I wanted

On the list
>TGV delete
>better intercooler
>Custom tune to make the above work

Have done no research on it yet
>big ass turbo

ended up buying a crotch rocket and I find it to be way more fun than cars. Only a 600 but its still stupid fast

Weird, I started looking at bikes when I bought mine as well. Haven't bought one because I'm a pussy though. The whole "you will lay it down" thing and the "you will get crushed by a car at least once" memes scared me away. Also, Winter is long and the riding season is short here.

>tfw a friend financed a bike and he rides it once a year
He's an idiot in that way.

I could be a massive fucking faggot and tell you guys to stop bumping this, but I don't know how to do that without coming off as a massive fucking faggot

I have no fucking friends.

>CEL comes on
>code P0420 car has mistaken catalytic converter for fat blunt

This is the part where I spend $50 and an evening replacing O2 sensors before spending $2000 replacing the cat, or spending -$1000 replacing the car with one old enough to be exempt from county emissions tests and decattign it.

Fuck off.

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Just got back from going to the swap meet and getting some food with my bro. Most friends have left town or have jobs/kids/other responsibilities and I'm far away from the bar scene in the suburbs and don't want to get another dui . It was a good night though, found donkey Kong ii and Mario's cement factory game n watches for 10 bucks each.

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

My bros aren't into cars, no gf, and suspended license

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

Nothing, my license is suspended until May so I try not to drive much. Maybe clean it at some point this week

your car > whores
My car is a shitbox, I'm lonely as fuck and would rather have a woman than a car at this point

Once you get on one all the shit about maybe dying or crashing wont even bother you. My season is like 50/50 I live in MO I just ride it in the cold while dressed warm. About 30 is as cold as I can stand though since I dont have heated grips or gear Riding isn't for everyone but personally I fucking love it not sure why I didn't buy one sooner.
No

>repsol paint

It would be such a fucking shame if you crashed that

yea but it happens when you go fast sometimes. can always buy new platic

because i enjoy video games more than friends basically. the fuck am i gonna go do with them, go to a bar and spend $20 and get a fat gut and treat my liver like shit

Went to bar already, hung out with bros. put down a couple beers.
Going to cars & coffee early in the morning.

I wasn't, me and the younger brother got invited to a Sorority party through a mutual friend and it was awkward as fuck because none of us knew anyone and the music was too loud and awful for us to mingle. Don't turn 21 for a couple weeks so I couldn't drink to at least make it bearable and the sorority bitches wouldn't let us leave to go to the Einstein Bro's across the street. Plus, there was an attractive [spoiler]fat[/spoiler] chick I really hit it off with there and was too nervous about getting roasted by my younger brother the entire night/week/month to ask for her number so I feel retarded not doing that. He's also friends with one of my coworkers who tells everyone one at work what my business is so I'd probably catch shit for it at work too.

No decent vehicle, no >gf

Getting gas, airing up the tires

>your car > whores
I'll believe that when I buy something that isn't my shitty Sorento

Why are you sat at home alone?
>I don't like people for the most part
Why aren't you at meets?
>everyone here drives shitboxes or trucks
Car related plans this weekend?
>replace the window regulator in my C5 Corvette and put washers on the pop up headlight bolts to fix a "winking" issue