Br/o/s how do I utilize my GT86 to pick up girls?

Br/o/s how do I utilize my GT86 to pick up girls?

Pro tip: I'm not from Mustangland so they don't know the appeal V8s.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.motortrend.com/cars/mazda/miata/2016/2016-mazda-mx-5-vs-2015-subaru-brz-comparison/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us
youtube.com/watch?v=ikbniJJppcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you dont be a faggot and stop trying to use your car to make up for your complete lack of anything that would make a girl interested in you

get a Geo Metro. its MUCH better at picking up girls then that shit heap

Lol'd at the photoshopped stripe on wheels

>stop trying to use your car to make up
But /r9k/ said to...

Nevermind

Let them drive it

>Let them drive it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't get it

I'm trying to say "no, I'm not gonna let her drive it".

damn that dude is fat. nice dad bod.

you should have typed a few more HAHAHAs to make it clear

Kill yourself, retard.

Lmao u mad

No shit Sherlock, you mocked me.

Its easy:

Meet the girl, talk to her, share interests, flirt, ask her on a date, pick her up in your car.

>"nice car user"
>"thanks"

done.

>>"nice car user"
It has the interior of a cheap Japanese econobox and girls don't know about low center of gravity or weight distribution, hell, the majority of Veeky Forums can't even appreciate it.

fpbp

Mine's a manual so that's a no-go.

What's the purpose of a underpowered shit heap with a cheap interior.
Imo the miata already owns that market share and is a much better car for your wife.

>What's the purpose of a underpowered shit heap with a cheap interior
Fun, you wouldn't understand because you're inevitably gonna lecture me on how it can't possibly be fun because there's a "minivan" with a quicker 0-60 time.

Are you fucked in the head? It's better than a Miata in just about every way.

>better than miata in just about every way
don't me laugh user-kun

Laugh all you want, Meme-iata owner, but you've still got category 10 brain damage.

google.com/amp/www.motortrend.com/cars/mazda/miata/2016/2016-mazda-mx-5-vs-2015-subaru-brz-comparison/amp/?client=ms-android-att-us

here you go user have a peak and see why the brz/frs is less than the miata, try not to get too salty

>bench racing sub-200 hp sportboxes
srsly u guize?

>this thread
>this forum
>this website

Expecting anything different?

good point. still, though...

>2017
>bench racing BRZ

i thought that autismfest would be over after a year or two

cuz u a fool u silly knotty headed nigga

no they dont but it obviously looks pretty sporty. Girls have told me my Honda Integra is a nice car and its "better than theirs"

Not even a vtec, girls just look at how it looks and sounds.

by selling it and buying a real sports car.

This. Entry level sports cars might impress young car guys who own a Civic, but a girl will only be impressed by the fast and the cool. That's why my mom went bonkers over my dad's 280zx Turbo. She says it jokingly but I think there's some seriousness to it.

Sometimes I wonder...nah. I'm not that old.

>Is it broken because my mom minivan is faster

With exception to two sorts, you don't. The first sort are the dumb gold diggers who think all sports cars are expensive and therefore you're loaded, but the cheap interior will give it away in a minute and she won't touch your dick.

The second, slutty chicks at car meets. Either do the exterior up mean as it gets and be a colossal poser, or make a dyno monster out of the 86 with some crazy swap. It'll ruin the handling but whatever, the whole point of the car was that it was a cheap platform for the owner to improve as they wanted.

Alternatively, just don't be an autist and pick girls up the normal way. If the car comes up in conversation just act like a regular person and not an autistic wannabe boyracer. God forbid you rev at someone in a debadged RS6 and get skullfucked at the lights by a wagon.

Own it 5 years ago when they were just released.

I used to get shitloads of attention when I first got mine because they were new, sporty, people didn't know what it was.

Common as fuck now so no one looks

holy shit i was about to post something exactly the same but also throw in some ad hominen about automatics

>Alternatively, just don't be an autist and pick girls up the normal way. If the car comes up in conversation just act like a regular person and not an autistic wannabe boyracer. God forbid you rev at someone in a debadged RS6 and get skullfucked at the lights by a wagon.
he said "not burgerland".
Rest of world is not as retarded to think drag racing is anything but a worthless pissing contest for dickless people

don't use the fucking car you idiot unless you're completely devoid of personality, which you propably are seeing as you're asking this retarded question.

In which case buy some make up and make your right hand more attractive. You gonna have to learn to love it again.

This, you don't take your car into bars, nightclubs or other places you are going to meet a woman and if you did hook up with one you want her to be with you for you, nit just because you have a good car.

Normie girls don't appreciaty cars like the gt86. Especially not toyotas. Buy a bmw, mercedes or any premium suv if you want to pick up girls.

Obviously, if I had a BMW X6M I wouldn't be asking for advice. All the females that know my car said they like it and asked if they could go for a ride with me sometime.

U NO UNDERSTAND NO GRILL 4 U REEEEEEEEEE

>not getting the real-deal BRZ

Lets see

>actually has a roof
>that roof does not come off

Yep, miata BTFO.

>Rest of world is not as retarded to think drag racing is anything but a worthless pissing contest for dickless people
Sounds like you got beat in a drag race

Over here the BRZ is significantly more expensive for some reason, there's 4462 GT86s and only 616 BRZs in my country. Both cars are almost identical, except for the BRZ having a worse ride setup and a cheaper radio.

>buy hardtop
>never take it off
you'll have to try harder than that

You don't. It will always be a kid car that parents buy once their kid graduates from high school or college.

LS swap it. Let the rumble attract them. If you cam it, They will come. Especially in your shithole where they're used to hearing Twingo's.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikbniJJppcQ

/thread

As much as I love the veeayte rumble, girls around here absolutely don't.

>uh user are you sure there's nothing wrong with your car, it's making so much noise
>yeah, it's just the coldstart, it's gonna quite down in a minute
>it's still so obnoxious, my car isn't this loud
(Yes, this conversation happened in my GT86)

>Yuropoors are getting mad about their displacement-taxed diesel Fiats and "hot" hatches not being able to drag race

>Yuropoors
Every single noteworthy production supercar manufacturer has called, they're asking if America is planning to make something to compete with this year.

>teenager is acting like this has to do with nationality rather then common sense and growing up

>"B...but muh BEEMERS," he stutters, referring to the models he can't afford drive because they have more than four cylinders

I'm working for Porsche, try again.