FAQ: pastebin.com/bRNZdkx0

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=12599916
mega.nz/#!Dx1lWIRK!CfKa9jzk_ch1wg28QLqBZMSEvclIaLUi8Tr_L4y2LBY
mega.nz/#!HR90xBrJ!WPAhJG9fcvm7AAeerQg16Rds9e6er2nXoFLRmeLMgD4
inkarnate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully OP won't be deleted this time.

based on previous precedent this one should be good

Looks safe enough this time.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=12599916

I like his art

People use soft* for OPs all the time.

I wonder if the eternal dungeon will be in X

Probably. Kay-chan needs to rescue his waifu. She's a fragile damsel after all.

stone guardians can't stand up against Mr Kay

Trying to play 5D, it's asking about a manual protection code, where the fuck do I get this?

A what?

Does anyone have a 100% save for Kichikuou? I already played legit through it twice and I don't feel like cheat engining my way to get the few remaining scenes while blindly following a guide.

nevermind, it was literally displayed on screen...

It's a joke.

What do you gain with a 100% save for KR aside from CGs that you can see by extracting the files or checking the panda?

I can only see the picture on panda, not go through the whole scene.

How do you even keep a crush for 3000 years?

Kay-chan is too pure.

Cute!

This scene was bittersweet.

So what's after Doodle Dragon and before V2 Vevetar in the last page of the Rance VI CG Gallery? I'm pretty sure it's the only thing I'm missing at this point.

I want to kill niggablis

What's the best way to survive Kabachahn in Amber Castle? I really don't want to have to go through that place again but he 1 shots my entire party in a single turn.

Archfriend. He appears anywhere and you have one turn to kill him. If you find him again, you will have one more turn and so on.
Stun.

Spam harden with Caloria.

Anyone who has Rance VI save file and wants to share?

No, for what purpose would you want that?

This is mine
mega.nz/#!Dx1lWIRK!CfKa9jzk_ch1wg28QLqBZMSEvclIaLUi8Tr_L4y2LBY

Now give me the Kichikuou save.

I always get an error when starting 5D. Switching to jap locale and creating save folder didn't help. Is there a solution?

Don't put it in a read-only location or don't use the nyaa version, one of the two.

I have a completed save, but im not sure which file it is because kichikuou doesnt have a save folder.

Thanks! It works now.

>lil' avenger
Is that really what they called her? fucking hell

Individual saves are .ASD, but considering I need the gallery, I don't know.
Just rar the whole thing, bro.

Why not just use TADA mode to cheat?

This has probably been asked countless times but googling doesn't help me.

How do I get the true ending in Rance VI? I already killed Alfred, did all missions and got all COMPLETE for all unremovable units + Kaoru.

Hopefully one of these works

mega.nz/#!HR90xBrJ!WPAhJG9fcvm7AAeerQg16Rds9e6er2nXoFLRmeLMgD4

Did you clear Tamanegi?

No. Do I have to capture all gal monsters?

This is inconsistent, Reincock has been referred to as being female until now and there hasn't been an event yet where the party finds that he's actually male

Yeah, it works.
Thank you, user.

Yeah. You will get a new unit if you go to the Insect village after getting an item from him. I think that's the reason you aren't getting the true end, but I'm not sure.

I don't see the inconsistency, that's just the narrator.

Some anons were saying you didnt need to cleat tamenagi for the true ending to show up. But for me it only showed up after I cleared him too.

You also need to make sure his weapon and armor are upgraded fully.

if I stop chasing Seizel will I get another opportunity to do so?

I don't think Reincock was ever referred to as female.

Rance does once but that's Rance and he doesn't know any better.

The ones that referred to him as female were the characters because they thought he was.

The scene where Rance puts his hand in Reincock's panties is burned into my mind.

Yes. Chasing after Seizel is a waste of time

Well, I spent the last three weeks playing everything from 02 to VI.
What the fuck do I do now, considering Quest is still not announced?

Kichikuou

I assume you'd played Sengoku and watched the 01 OVA already (weird order).
If so then nothing. Wait until an announcement.

How strong is Reincock? Would Magic and Witchita have won?

>would weak ass mages win against a weak ass apostle
No.

We don't really know. Weaker than most apostles, but strong enough to tie with Magic and Wichita.

>Magic
>Weak ass
Okay, her personality is one thing but she's not weak. She's among the strongest mages in Zeth.

Her personality fucks with her high intelligence and while her level cap is very high, it's not realised.
She spends most of her time on theory, not practical magic.

Weaker than Annis, Miracle, Gandhi and Nagi

>Weaker only than the world's strongest mages.
That's not weak.

Also weaker than all the generals.

Good point. She is number ten

Thanks, after getting Tamanegi's special event the true ending popped up.

I got the happy end, now for the true end do I need to get those characters to 30 FR and then finish it again or do I just play the postgame? Is there just one ending for the main game

True end is in postgame. Complete the rest of the story and clear the characters.

You need to clear all the main (can't be dropped from the roster) characters and Kaoru and Tamanegi.

And do the post game quests

The happy end is the true end.

What a great game.

Learn Japanese

I really think I'm liking VI more than Sengoku, they both have great gameplay but Rance and most characters have better dialogues in VI
no Kenshin though...

Isn't the normal ending called Happy End?

The event is called True End but the credits show "Happy End" for some reason

I am seeing VI as a better starting point for people getting into Rance since the main four girls are featured much more prominently than in SR.
I would say that VI has way more serious flaws than SR in areas more than just the gameplay however

Looks like we are returning to normal pace

Who has tips for Ippatsu? At Lv 65 he is killing Rance in 4 hits

I got lucky with spamming Rance attack at level 70

Ok figured out the secrets, I just beat him
Gutsy Pouch and Victory Band to get through the first turns easier
Pray because both of you have a decent shot at missing

thanks

I killed him at 62 with the most luck I've had the whole game as Rance kept attacking first.

Does anyone know some good map drawing software?

Might be nice to try and create a proper, fully labelled map

Will Rance X's My Glorious Days manage to be even better than IX's?

Also because Ippatsu likes to go first a lot you could forget Rance Attack and just spam normal attack. You will get more chances to hit Ippatsu that way. Rance Attack first turn to take advantage of Victory Band buff is something you could do though

I only have 99% CG. Too lazy to finsh the 1000 floors dungeon.

Use Cheat Engine to set the floor to 999.

No, try with google.

Going through dungeons in Kichikuou is one of the quickest actions in the game, though. Just give Patton the Safety Bonsai and spam descend while holding Ctrl.

This one is pretty nice for a free application. You have to sign up but it's really easy to use. Pic related was made with Inkarnate. It's not the best thing ever but it comes out alright for what's basically a child's toy in terms of the learning curve and ability needed.
inkarnate.com/

The best one overall is Photoshop though, honestly. I love making maps but the best way to make a good looking one is to simply draw them yourself. If you google a bit you can find "brushes" which basically let you plop down terrain features like mountains and stuff, which makes it easier for the less artistically inclined like me.

If you want more advice the worldbuilding thread on Veeky Forums is a great place to ask.

What's wrong with only spamming Rance attack? I did that at level 67 and I didn't have any problem.

Then explain how she wiped Rance's party at Magazine Tower? She's at lvl 42 when first introduced which is higher than 99.99% people in the world, along with Magic lvl 2 - the genius level. She easily passed the 4 Lords test at 15 years old, which is the only thing required pure skill in the conrupted as shit Zeth. She can easily cast high tier magic such as WDB, so your statement about no practical is just asspull.

Plenty of interruptions, misses, etc. My lv 73 Rance was getting pounded until I fed him every last non-poisonous HP and Def item, and equipped him with a Strange Quick Bug, IIRC.

The HP items were probably really the kicker, since it more than doubled his health.

She's stronger than Uspira, same magic level 2 but higher level (42>32) and not even reach her cap while Uspira actually reaches hers.

Is Xaiver stronger than Camilla?

Technically, Magic should be stronger than any of the Generals, being one of the Four Lords and all.

The only one that might be above her is Kabachahn, who could be Four Lord-tier but declined the position, or retired out of it.

Heh

>Plenty of interruptions, misses, etc.
Maybe I was lucky with the accuracy (I did that accuracy upgrade though) but if you equip him with that kendo sword item, you won't be interrupted. And yeah, those HP items are really useful.

Konosuba is just safe for work Rance.

Scumzuma please.

Feed him items.

It really feels like that at times.

Maybe it'll be an orchestra-like song.