/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Absolute Madmen Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/aLdKYGP.jpg
imgur.com/a/rPKdo
epicmafia.com/game/5685022
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I reject hope!
I reject despair!
I reject Danganronpa!

Jimmy Neutron but in a killing game.

ASSEMBLE MIUBROS

I'm bored.

i.imgur.com/aLdKYGP.jpg

I want to edge pre brainwash korekiyo and step on his cock until his voice breaks from the amount of whining he does

Thank god Gonta removed that slut, I was getting genuinely worried she'd survive.

Tokomaru happy ending!

I want to protect Kiibo!

What was the deleted image?

never played the game, I was browsing Veeky Forums but the pic got me curious

how the fuck do you strangle somebody with toilet paper?

FOOTAGE OF THE LOVE HOTEL WHEN

I want to force him to read Yuri manga depicting his sister so it's NTR!

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

>no cast commentaries for Maki, Hoshi, or Kirumi

Japanese toilet paper, man.

Japanese toilet paper can actually be used to do this.

paizuri
go to the draw thread on /h/

I once sucked a cock and while I was doing it my partner called me "Pelo you're good" then I searched and found out she's a danganronpa character or whatever so I ended up here to tell you ruined my boyfriend

I want to hug__ Kiibo!

imgur.com/a/rPKdo

no ban pls

VR world, items don't "break" like they would in the real world. Strangling someone with a long piece of spider silk is just as possible.

No Manlets please. Short girls are okay, though. Remember: ""Six feet under go six feet under".

I want to bully Shinguuji so much. I want to scold him to tears and throw him into a cooking pot. I want to take his folklore books and burn them in front of him. Then I'll force him to read yuri manga, again and again. I want to call him an incestuous fuck and take his sister's panties so he has nothing to fap with for the rest of the game. I want to mock his inability to pleasure his Nee-san, so I'll strip him every once in a while, yelling that one day, his dick will be large enough to suit her. Also, I'll take his mask, allowing me to relish every expression on his face. And when I'll give his clothes back to him, I'll be sure to put the air-conditioning in the room on full blast.

And when finally he snaps and tries to kill me by any means possible, I'll expose him as the sisterfucker he is in front of everyone until his mind breaks even more. And when he'll come to me, begging for freedom, I'll mock him again, then tie him up with straw rope as if my life depends on it, laughing at his moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before his climax, I'll throw him into the cooking pot once again, to be turned into a spirit and exorcised forever.

Anyone have the healing Korekiyo with love pasta?

I just want to know what happens at the love hotel.

Lol. Sakamoto and Otsuka were like "fuck this, we're out of here, let's go make some more Ghost in the Shells"

>Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
>spoiler right there in the op

Bros I know you probably won't give a fuck but my best friend died and I won't be able to be on here for awhile.

is it made of steel? wtf

>VR world
what did he mean by this

I want to bully Kiibo until he deactivates himself knowing he is no match the a superior human. And then use his parts as sex toys

>Short girls are okay, though.
Why the double standard meido-san?
Virtual world.

Nanomachines.

The Blog guy said Otsuka liked Hoshi tho.

>dr will never translate into anime well
I just don't understand how

Leave his parts alone!

But will the whipped nips reject Danganronpa?

It's japanese toilet paper folded 1000 times!

Himitenko happy ending!;_;

Catch me if you can, meido

In one chapter, the group enter a virtual reality world (created by Miu?), and that world's physics are inherently different from real-world physics.

>not taking advantage of his naivety and manipulate him into your perfect self aware sex toy

Because short girls have magic powers.

Case 4 takes place in the VR world.
Victim is killed within the VR, making them braindead in the real world.

>Tenko died
Thank god.

my dick

Can someone translate this? This is the last FTE of Ouma.
www.twitch tv/manlyronpa/v/114744858

HOW LONG UNTILL FULL LEAKS OF LOVE HOTEL SCENES?

In chapter 4, the gang goes into a VR world to investigate, where nothing breaks.

The rest of the game is in the real world, dont worry

My condolences user.

Too many womanlets in danganronpa. We won't be able to have a thread.

Fantastic taste! ;_;

4 more

I wonder if Himiko's destined to get a major growth spurt like Hiyako was. as anyone made art of this yet?

did she orgasm from this

Was this poll for most to least likely to survive?

ALSO HIMIKO LEWDFICS WHEN?

>Gets killed in her own creation
Serves her right.

They already are.

>Was this poll for most to least likely to survive?
Yes

Most likely.

*unsheathes katana*

Get out of my thread, you manlet! Reeeee!

Someone's drawing Miu lewds?

Yes.

She literally used magic to turn the 16th place into a 0th place.

Sorry for your loss user.

I know I would if Gonta did it to me
No, she's cock crazy,but not that into hardcore BDSM. Light BDSM is fine though

Good plan, user.

When the nips stop being angry at the ending or the western streamers reach the post game.

Saihara/Kiibo lewdfics W H E N

>Just takes a knife and stabs her in the back of the head
That's pretty hardcore.

Closing Argument OST when?

See you as a corpse on the next murder.

OUT

What do you think the producers' reaction to this season will be?

Shit man, that sucks. Sorry for your loss.

I accept you, you're too cute to be rejected.

>we chose a fucking terrible mastermind

>producers LITERALLY stealing ideas from the 1st season and thinking nobody will notice
Excuse me but HOW is this allowed again?

>who the fuck let this Shirogane kid get the MM role

y-you too

KIBOU DA

Anons,would you alter your personality and memories and join a killing game for money and fame,or some other reason?
I would

>mfw people have already started killing themselves over the DRV3 ending

>We had a guy literally blow himself up! How the hell could we ever top this?

Don't worry, user. Our condolences.

ZETSUBOU DA

sorry for your loss man.

choosing tsumugi as mastermind was a mistake and how they failed to notice she hated amami enough to kill him along with their ratings.

Is the cute maid there? Sign me up. I don't even mind if she kills me.

I just want Climax Logic OST

I'd consider it only if I had some say in how they altered me. I would prefer to have my original personality though.

As long as you're not a manlet she won't harm you.

Is Shuichi a manlet too?

Hahahahaha nobody gives a shit about your best friend's corpse. Fuck off retard.

Dunno man,it was hard enough finding a maid last season,dunno if we can find another one.

Fill 'er up boys

I would sign up and donate the money to charity. What could possibly go wrong?

I screenshotted it but don't have the actual text and am too lazy to retype it, sorry user.

Now I'm confused.
I thought Climax Logic, Climax Reasoning, and Closing Argument were all the same thing?

No, Anyone shorter than Ki-bo is a manlet/womanlet.

I have nothing to lose, I never had a personality to begin with anyway.

Capless sprites when.

No, they are different tracks.