Yezzir.

showroom fresh tm

love the cloth on those seats.

What car is this?

not bad for 25 years old

>tfw someone dumped cigarette ashes all over my back seat

I hate Uber so much, but I can't pass $500 on a weekend

post car interior illiterate

Alpina branding = tuned BMW. Probably a B10 (alternate M5) judging by the 'age' of the interior.

>tfw salt on my model-specific floor mats

I know that's why floor mats are a thing but it still bothers me.

What car is that?

Spray it with a hose. Salt just dissolves.

>Lets see how clean you keep your ride Veeky Forums

This clean
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16571985

mk3 supra

I see a spot user. I don't like spots.

what's up with leather seats with holes? doesn't that completely ruin the point of easy cleaning?

So if someone's dog shit on it, you can't just wipe it clean and it'll be stuck there forever like with cloth seats?

Probably so ya don't burn ya minge when you sit in it on a hot day m8

Mint interiors make my dick hard

Fucking Norwegians

what is going on here?

what is going on here

r8

This is fucking amazing, just did it a few weeks ago and I love my life

Just cleaned it

what exactly is that anyways?

God 80s Nissan gets my cock throbbing if you know what I mean

seat belt cleaning
what else could it be, you filthy dingleberries?

I don't understand, could you be a little clearer?

I didn't know seatbelts go that dirty

its actually a seat belt spa. Like I said I did it a few weeks ago and my seat belt now retracts properly. Also knowing that I don't have any more beaner grease on my seat belt is a good feeling

Does it move smoother or something or do you just have the satisfaction of knowing it's clean?
I'd rather get the spring replaced in mine that makes it wind back up because every time I get out I have to throw it across the seat so the slack doesn't get caught in the door.

I know what you mean. Driving this is amazing too and feels really modern. Also /comfy/

dirty/10

No u

My winter benz.

>CMON BRING IT ON

STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE user

This makes my eyes hurt. It's like a weird red filter.

>tims cups on floor
>McD's cup lid in cupholder
Pick one, you indecisive punk

I PREFER TIM HORTONS

>3 weeks ago.

Middle of winter.. Yeah I ain't even gonna bother posting that, it's dirty as fuck right now.. Spring needs to get it's ass back here.

This motherfucker wins the thread.

Yeah, for real. I usually keep my truck spotless inside, but winter in Alaska makes that impossible for a few months out of the year.

move to a state that isn't a shithole then

Can anyone spoon feed me some info on how to keep interiors perfectly clean?

Dont get them dirty.

You clean your muddy boots before you put them in. You clean it every week or so, this way you'll prevent the dust from settling in every single crack and wrinkle. And it's good if you use one of those mirrory shits you can put to the windshield when you are parking, so the sun will not damage the colors that much.
Pic related is my 12 year old Peugeot 206. It's a shitty picture because I was in a rush, but I'm proud that at least the interior colors are right.

>Tim Hortons
>Hockey Stick

Filthy Canadian

You disappoint me

My 126 interior is another thing though.

Do-
Do you just carry around a stick at all times? Is it functionally similar to Car Rock?

What kind of floor mats are dem?

Basically this. You can maintain a car interior for like new showroom spec by just cleaning quickly once a week and never getting it really soiled.

Yeah man I play hockey EVERY WEDNESDAY.

Standard W202 original floor mats I suppose - friend had the exact same ones in his 1994, but they were worn out

I am not him but I have 190E floormat that looks a lot like his.

>REAR ONE

They look somewhat similar, but the W202 ones apparently have a more straight pattern

I'm looking for something to throw over the oem ones in my Honda. I like the boxy design to them plus they look pretty flat.

Yep. You are right.

Crx a godmachine

>Auto
GTFO

So many people on Veeky Forums who don't like can't drive.

>inb4 auto
I can stick.

I've had this car for 14 years.

Clean as I can

I love the sleepy headlights. Definitely going to be checking out a few in my area once I have the cash. In your opinion how reliable/DD'able is, say, a 300zx? I'm comfortable with wrenching and basic repairs, but I'm used to my old Volvo which is dependable and easy to work on.

I can drive a stick, I choose not to.

Your daily bus trip doesn't require you to drive a stick either, so kindly go fuck your fat mother in the ass.

Thanks.

w2c those cup holders? The previous owner put in one and it's shitty and useless so I ripped it out

I was almost impressed until I reverse searched on Google. Did you literally just post in here to get attention? Fuck off

ID on seats?