Brevious Bread:
>Swift still best in class
>Don't you sign that lease
>44 tonnes
>We Trucker Gundam ver. Ka now
>Pepsi considering move to Bepis
>On-Guard a shit
>Horizontal orientation is The Devil's orientation
>CDL how do? Go to community college or private driving school, mega-companies a shit
>Don't sign that contract
>Trolls gon' troll
>Fact: All women love cabovers
>Alternate Fact: All women love cabovers
>Anons love or hate ZF equally
>Primely TRIGGERED has been driving 2 months and already is a badass supertrucker

Also

>rate my cuckshed

16' FL Cascadia Evo
10-speed stick
Got a free tuned CB and pretty much everything I need to get rolling for goose egg except chains and chain rack
Got a bunch of free chrome trim and shit
Free fluids, metal polish
How? Managed to park between two guys leaving the company, finally caught a break.

>inb4 lease
>inb4 shakeliner / freightshaker
>inb4 turned down detroit / slow

Two pedal fingerless glove simulator ace snowflakes pls go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sGp50jc21k
youtube.com/watch?v=XpM18usW7f4
youtube.com/watch?v=UIoPXibLsJ8
youtu.be/0iFkKRh5kcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also ITT: cabovers

youtube.com/watch?v=9sGp50jc21k

Trucking ain't for sissys

youtube.com/watch?v=XpM18usW7f4

moron/10

>bendix lane departure

brrrrrrrrrrttttt

Yet you are managing fine.

Been forever but finally got a ferry run again.

6 months before he is broke.

>Don't you sign that lease

>Signs that lease

>The circle of stupidity continues

Dummies gon' dumb.

But he got free shiney bits.

>that wheel gap

Absolutely disgusting.

So, how long are you stuck in it for, and what percentage of your income goes into it?

>10 speed
wat

take a pic of your mirrors, i wanna see what that faggot in the last thread was talking about with the small ass convexes

>non-diet coke

if Patton Oswalt was an alcoholic
Fun fact:if you shake this picture,you can hear the extra chromosomes rattle.

Ikr?

They're not actually smaller, but the mirrors are closer to you on narrow cab trucks which makes them seem bigger

>don't sign that lease
but I wanna go 80mph

They are actually smaller, and I think they're more fisheyed too but I don't know how to measure that accurately. If I had a ruler, I'd measure the Freightliner and the Pete, because I know in my heart of hearts that they're smaller.

Is there any trucking company that will hire a 20 year old? Almost any place I've seen limits to 21 or 25 and I just want to WORK

Maybe a local straight truck place.

It's all about insurance regs mang.

That's rough, but I would take it if I could find one. Every local place for straight trucks has said 26 actually

Your best bet is to look at small local grain and farm haulers, small local dump truck fleets, smaller concrete mixers, and small refuse companies.

Basically, anywhere you can walk in the door and interview with the owner and convince him that you aren't a shithead.

Whats the most miles you have seen on a truck

One time, I saw 7. How the thing was running I have no idea.

A couple of the older trucks at a smaller outfit I worked for had well over 2 million kms and were still going strong.

>Drinking this soda with one type of sweetener is better for me than drinking this other soda with another type of sweetener

555-Come-On-Now.

>Tube of grease in the door pocket
>No floor mats
>Crazy dirty

Triggered. Whats that big black strip on the dash in that photo?

Congratulations on your imminent financial ruin. How long is the lease contract?

Crazy, isnt that like $5m in diesel? Not sure what they get form mpg.
Im about to break 400k in my 04 Express 3500 but shes a petrol. Grease monkeys get a kick out of it when I bring it in for oil or tyres.

We have a couple guys on our fleet over 1 million

friend of mine just did the in-frame on his 2010 Cascadia at 1,030,000 had the trans done too

2 years but it's walk-away which I will probably do when I get enough saved up for my own shit

>mfw I don't go into financial ruin

Those old vans will run forever if you take care of them. Dude I used to work with a bit bought some 2500 van of an old guy who babied it and it was at like 350k and still going strong.

post pics of your cabins

also, what happens if your shit breaks down? do your companies have responsive people to get you goin again, or are you all trained mechanics as well?

We had a wrecker with 1.4 million as of 2013. It was a 98 Peterbilt and was originally owned by a couple who teamed hard and made a fuck ton of money doing it. Sold the truck to us after they redid the engine and transmission even though they didn't need to. I need to check our records, we might have something higher from one of our customers though.

Hopefully things play out like you have planned.

Some guys will do minor repairs in order to limp a truck back to their company yard or a mechanic shop, but lots of drivers don't know the first thing about wrenching on a truck.

Call dispatch, they'll call a mechanic to come out and fix the problem, or tow you to a shop if it can't be fixed roadside. If it can be repaired with basic tools then yeah, fix it yourself. The usual equipment is a set of screwdrivers, wrenches or socket set if you bring your own, hammer, crowbar, 70 foot tire fill hose with glad hand connector to get air from the brakes, and one or two large bottles of every fluid except fuel. The more you can do yourself, the less time you spend waiting on the side of the road.

i'll have a pic later today

depends on what breaks and if I have the tools to fix it. anything outside of an in-frame or anything that requires specialty tools or weighs too much for me to lift I can probably do. i'm no stranger to turning wrenches, but is right most drivers can't wrench their way out of a paper bag

Now that tax season is rolling around again, I wanted to see if these things are able to be written off. I read SiriusXM can be written off too?

>Phone bill
>Second pair of prescription glasses
>Fendirror (Swift never reimbursed it)
>Boots
>Dashcam

And if there's anything else, feel free to add.

I do like 1.5k a week in it and it runs like a dream. Saw one on craigslist with over 450k yesterday.
Had like 6 Vortec V8 powered trucks/vans so far and they all have made it over 200k.
Plus they're so cheap. I get they're yuge and get like 13mpg but idk why more broke kids dont buy them.

>you will never be balls deep in the GOAT PAWG

thats like.. silicone or caulking or something heh.. was there when i started working with these guys i never asked the story behind it

It looks Heavenly. What kind of drucking do you do?

She isn't exactly what I envision when I think about the acronym PAWG.

i've seen her videos and she seems like she's in to something weird like furry fandom or fucking black guys while her boyfriend watches or god knows what

or maybe you're just a furry cuck and project your shit """fetishes""" onto everyone?

mostly moving construction equipment and materials. usually hauling a lowboy with an excavator or a flatbed with manholes and pipes and shit. sometimes i drive a twin steer straight truck or occasionally get stuck on a dumper if theres not much going on. bretty good job for the most part, good variety

I don't know... she seems like kind of a selfish lover who doesn't really deserve it. Like she's not very good in bed, but thinks she is. Only sucks the tip, no hand-mouth coordination.

The type of girl who farts during sex and thinks it's cute.

Canadian detected. Get me a job.

>tfw no balls to go 5 over
I always get nervous that the big bad police man is around the corner with his radar gun

Though I don't know what it is, I can tell you its the only thing holding that part of those good old fashion Peterbilt dashes from popping out.

if its remotely needed for work and you bought it out of your home state its a write off.

Did you find another job yet?

thats an international mang

>was supposed to be home this weekend so I can get drunk as fuck and watch the 24 hours of Daytona
>get stuck on West coast, but manage to find a truck stop with decent enough internet to be able to stream it
>go to official stream
>"due to your location(united states of america) you are unable to stream at the moment
get fucked

I've heard unless it's a dedicated business line, writing off your phone is more trouble than it's worth

>Primely TRIGGERED has been driving 2 months and already is a badass supertrucker

Thanks cuz

Hey I meant to ask you, I got 7,000 miles left with this """""""trainer.""""""""'

What fleet truck should I ask for. Pete? Freightshaker? The Pete this guy drives is a weak, plastic piece of junk. Id rather be in a shaker like I was for PSD.

Forgot my trip

Do you ghost ride your whip?
youtube.com/watch?v=UIoPXibLsJ8

I verify the authenticity of these posts

Are any of you responsible for the long island serial killings?

Mine are spread across the lower 48.

that truck looks comfy AF FUCK!

Nah, I just dismember lot lizards and dump them in culverts off I-10

>WiT
needing this much hand holding, women are literally the new niggers

>PAWG
where?

how do I get this job, without first being a grunt.
im tired of breaking my back for jews

>West coast
>(united states of america)
wrong

Yeah but I'm on my final run with Swift still.

Well it's a hotspot so I can access maps to plan trips, find truck stops, and submit BoLs. So I'm pretty sure I can write that off.

I fell for the small company meme and the boss doesn't care about HOS...I'm going crazy senpai.

Realistically, it's going to be whatever the first one you can get into is.

In the unlikely event you have multiple choices grab as many keys as you can and look for the truck that's in the best condition. Best tires, minimal leaks, doesn't reek inside, and so on.

Why stay, then? Job prospects in your neck of the woods slim?

>TFW 12 hours of hanging out babysitting this heater while it works, mostly shitposting, vidya and watching shows

>From related videos
fug
youtu.be/0iFkKRh5kcM

The superheater. Western Star tandem tridem bodyjob.

just luck i guess. although i applied at this company a couple times a year every year since i moved to this city, so i guess when they finally needed someone i was the first one they thought of

id fuckin love to try something like that. i expected more than 550hp though

nice truck. i miss driving western stars. last company i worked for the whole fleet was WS. this company has mostly cheap shit but the pay is much better

>the San Antonio TA is like 90% blind side parking
but why

Yeah, it looks alright.

Couldn't say how it drives, since I drove out in a pickup.

Apparently the hot oiler I am going to be working on once this job is done is a Kenworth T800, which is fine with me.

Do you not like getting paid? I mess with my logs like every day

Is blindside still hard even when ur pro

I don't enjoy stepping on cum and contracting athletes foot.

Freightliners are absolute trash. Poor mans Western Star, which is in turn a poor mans Kenny. They ALL fall apart inside after about 1,100,000 km's in the Australian conditions, dunno about in the US.

Never messed with a log, yet I clear 1800 after tax most weeks and barely do 2000 miles.

Maybe you should get out of general frieght.

Even 4 million milers will tell you "the safest way to blind side back is to not blind side back"
But after having got there at 2230 on a Friday, it became apparent why Trucker Path said the Petro, Flying J, and Pilot were full and the TA still had lots of spots.

t. Australian man who was killed and eaten by violent, poisonous animals seconds after posting this

We have something called "asphalt." You've probably never heard of it.

This.
>manipulate book everyday
>never at a shipper for more than 30 minutes usually
>only fuel when absolutely necessary
>run ahead of book or not have one started at all until I need it
thank fuck Canadia doesn't have elogs yet, that's gonna make trucking a lot less profitable

Not really sure what i should do though. Reefer, flatbed? I want to finish paying off my truck before buying more equipment anyway, so I guess I'll stick with what I know for now.

My trainer kicked me off of his truck today. Only had one week of training left. Smh.

GO TO COMMUNITY COLLEGE FOR YOUR CDL NOOBIES.

Why did he give you the boot, captain? Find you smelling his panties?

He was mad at me from the other day because he kept putting me on sleeper when I'm actually tarping and I'd keep changing it back to on duty.

Then last night he basically told me I was driving all night after telling me I was actually starting the day. So I started getting drowsy after being up for 16 hours and parked the truck. I knew he'd go ballistic but I didn't care he needs to stick to the plan and not change things.

You should report all that to someone in safety. Supertrucker mentality is retarded.

Real trucking is hard. You're not gonna make it if you act like a little bitch all the time. No one goes line 4 for more than like thirty minutes a day. With elogs, I even go line 2 in traffic jams and creep along in 2nd just to save hours. Anything to get that little advantage.

I think I will. He has a terrible safety record and almost wasnt allowed to train for Prime he told me because he has so many points against him for speeding and log fraud. Hopefully I can just jump on board with another trainer and finish my last week or so without any issues.

I coulda gone farther but I didn't like his attitude. You don't cuck Primely Triggered.

Also kys. Tryhard plebbitor.

>driving faster than your sidewall ratings
SHIGGIDIGGYDOO

Because fuck you, that's why.

>carrying a cum and fungus sponge with you everywhere you go

Aw yiss. First load back from home time and I'm headed down to Laredo. I'll be sure to pick up a commemorative brick from Trump's wall.

I blindside back more than I back to the drivers side. Most of the time when I have to back into places, it's little gas stations where I either have to back in or nose in and back out into traffic when I'm done. And they're always on busy 4 or 6 lane divided streets. So I have to pull over in the right lane, wait for a little break in traffic, then pull the truck across 3 lanes and back in before a bunch of cars pull up right behind me.

Urine destroys fungus, so as long as all the truckers make sure to take a piss in the showers, nobody will get any athlete's foot.

Pussy

Some of those taco trucks in Laredo have the best burritos in the world. I'm gonna miss those guys when they get catapulted back over the wall.

>This guy tho
He finally moved at 72 minutes

Why are flatbedders always THE worst people? Every flatbedder I've ever met thinks they own the road, they own the truck stop, they're the best truckers, their shit don't stink, you're not a real trucker, you're just a shower taker, etc etc
They're all fucking idiots.
Cattle haulers aren't far behind, either, but I at least met one cool cattle hauler.

Maybe he was going for the world record?

Not tryin to say backing blindside across traffic is easy, but it is a little different when you have a 32' trailer and a day cab vs. a 53' trailer and a cuckshed

If all you ever meet is insufferable people, maybe they aren't actually the problem.....